Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict (31547 Views)

Timeline: Six Months Of Russiaโ€™s War In Ukraine (Photos) / Inconvenient Truths About The Palestinian-israeli Conflict / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by AntiChristian: 6:31am On Oct 09, 2023
SIONKPO1:

But you said no GOD but allah
The major problem the Islamic world is having is hate.
Imagine you a human being celebrating the killings of innocent Youths having social gathering but when Israel retaliates you starts crying.
Israel will gain more and destroy any source of Livelihood of the Gazans.

When did you see me celebrating any killings?

God punish you for the lie!
God punish Israel and all their supporters!
May their land and lives be taken as Israel is doing to others!
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by AntiChristian: 6:33am On Oct 09, 2023
Whytelyon:

You are happy they are killing Israel , but not happy when Israel revolts?

God punish you for telling a lie against me!
Where did you see me happy when anyone is killed?

Israel came to occupy their land, so Palestine has every right to fight for that!
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Whytelyon(m): 6:35am On Oct 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

Where did you see happy when anyone is killed?

In the morning - E no go better for your useless father
in the afternoon - E no go better for the LovePeddler of your mama
in the evening - E no go better for you.

You are a bastard. Dickhead. You think you can come and insult people because you get free phone and internet. Die there.
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Blackdisciple(m): 7:19am On Oct 09, 2023
Since from day one they have been hanging up fight Isael till today they couldn't do more than what they have done so why not just free Israel and let peace take it cause...

This is a fight they can never win and for sure Israel will retaliate...
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Simeonjoe1: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Wotowoto from Israel. You see a nation that's less than a year old and you begin to fight them, if it's not wickedness tell me what else.

As if that's not enough in 1967, the used six days to finish a war involving six Muslim nations.

As it stands now, Palestine will be in traces on that map.

Hamas Don kill him people by him stupid acts.

Full Gaza Annexation loading.

Nothing go happen, just strike here and there and later ceasefire. It'll be only be more interesting if Iran enters and declare war on Isreal but if not na normal fight they dey always engage in, just that Israel was badly hit this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Teejay13(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2023
War is not good. It destroys a nation. To the Palestinians who pass you dun pass you. Let the sleeping dog lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by TenQ: 7:37am On Oct 09, 2023
AntiChristian:
May God deliver Palestine from Israel!

May God break their backbone and that of all their supporters!

Aamin!
Sorry

Qur'an 5:21
"O my people, enter the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to you and do not turn back [from fighting in Allah's cause] and [thus] become losers."

You can see that you Muslims are now wiser than Allah.

Or,
Has the verse been abrogated!?
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2023
oloyedewaris:

Am not crying, am just saying no one should be against calling you ipob, iyamiri, Igbo, beerfraud and soo on

It's your choice, na you get your mouth
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Major1984(m): 7:49am On Oct 09, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Fvck Israel!

๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ
you terrorist, you are next to be killed
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Tetraozonaitera: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2023
Islamisformumu:
Who is this hopeless, useless reject who is trying to sound tough online? You sound like the cleaner who washes my toilet. A borderline imbรฉcile from hausaland

E pain am grin

I know you wanted to say the man you wash his toilet. grin

Dindinrin. Oponu aiyerada

Fckk off my mention.
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Major1984(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

Where did you see me happy when anyone is killed?

Israel came to occupy their land, so Palestine has every right to fight for that!
you are cheaper liar like hamas , Israel lives in Israel land ,if you are not happy about that go and join hamas the way you joined Boko to fight against Nigerian security
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by sylve11: 7:57am On Oct 09, 2023
tuzle:
Children all over this topic. That is why I say humanity is better than any religion

Yeah, right! cool
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by vickthourh(m): 7:59am On Oct 09, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Fvck you!
Continue fucking the ground
Asshole
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by ceejay80s(m): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2023
Experienced33:
War is not the wah o
Even in the bible God supported war
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Meedon: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2023
PepeXKermit:

After tge second coming of christ

I pray He meets us well.
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by dNortherner(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2023
Israel07:

The Land belongs to Israel, they should be grateful they were even offered an opportunity for a two state nation. How 'll children of Ishmael rule over children of Isaac, u dey whine? I blame Abraham for taking the advice of a woman to chuuk his preek into the punna of a slave haggai
Still blame them Abraham people even today. Where were they when Palestine and others were there?
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by SIONKPO1(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

When did you see me celebrating any killings?

God punish you for the lie!
God punish Israel and all their supporters!
May their land and lives be taken as Israel is doing to others!
You are cursed already,confused zombie
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2023
Aydot351:

Nah Sarah cause all this wahala, Abraham no complain of pikin, nah she carry her maid give her husband. Maid born pikin finish, she say make them pursue am. Nah the matter we still dey settle like this. Women!!!
VERY TRUE MY BROTHER.
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2023
oloyedewaris:

The why is same israel crying over the media seeking support everywhere
ISRAEL CAN SPRAY ONE CHEMICAL OVER THEM AND THEY WILL VANISH LIKE ANTS. THANK GOD THEY HAVE CONSCIENCE.
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2023
oloyedewaris:

Israel or US and UK, israel is nothing without them
AMERICA AND UK OF YESTERDAY ? WAS IT AMERICA THAT HELPED ISRAEL TO CRUSH THE 5 ARAB HEATHEN KINGS IN JOSHUA CHAPTER 10 ? THE MISTAKE YOU MUSLIM SEEDS OF SERPENT CONTINUE TO MAKE IS NOT ACCEPTING THAT THE IDOL YOU WORSHIP IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE A MATCH FOR THE GOD OF ISRAEL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by DonroxyII: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2023
Meedon:
Like in the days of King David and Jeroboam, Israel are always fighting wars. They gravitate from using bows and arrows, sword, spears to using bombs, Missiles, guns, armored warfare. When would this whole war ends for Christ sake.

Would they ever be peace in the chosen land land of the God
Earth has always been home of turbulence from day 0 ... So It was Ukraine vs Russia...

Now Isreal vs Hamas ....

Some people do business with conflict thus profit is about to be made on both side. ....

Weapon sales shall receive boost .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Myer(m): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
Homeboiy:
It's a never ending war

I 00 years to come
The war is still there

It started in the bible and is still ongoing.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Israel07: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

I believe you have a homeland that your ancestors have lived in for centuries. Imagine if somebody comes to this your homeland and tell you they are the original inhabitants and that you should give it up, would you give it up? Imagine if African Americans gang up together and go to Badagry, or anywhere else, and tell them they are original owners of Badagry, would they give it up?

What happened with the creation of the state of Israel is unprecedented in contemporary history. Jews have not owned Palestine for centuries. Palestine had been passed on from one super power to another. Inhabitants of palestine at the time of the creation of Israel were Jews, Arabs, christians, there was an existing dynamics that had remained for centuries that the foreign invading European Jewry forcefully overturned with the help of western powers. The european Jews were foreign to Palestine the same way an African American, even though we share same race, is foreign to Africa and hence have no valid right to claim ownership of the place. European Jews are Europeans by every metric known to man the same way an African American is American and not African. Infact the European Jew is more European than the African American is American because the European Jew has been in Europe far longer than the African American has been in America.

The Jews were not in any position to offer any kind of deal. In fact it was insulting for them to even suggest such incredulity, hence why the Palestinians roundly rejected it. You can not offer what you do not have. The only reason why you consider them foolish for rejecting the offer is because the Jews have proven to be much stronger than them. But of course we know in this godforsaken world, might is right. And this is the only right the Jews have to that land, the same right a thief has to your property because he has a gun.

Your thief analogy is out of place, The whole of the land belongs to Israel, what's European Jew I ask again? Omo no dey whine urself, God gave them that place, in fact from where did they go into slavery in Egypt and where did they go back to after slavery from Egypt. You no fit know pass God, you're becoming a joke with ur incessant grammar without point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Biodun556(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Oga,Archaelogers have given evidence that the Jews Resides in Jerusalem.
Mind you it was the Muslim Ottoman that drove away the Jews and Christians from Jerusalem and brought in Arabians from Jordan.
The Egyptians knows the real truth but are silent because if their Islamic belief.
The Muslims should know now that no matter what that Israel can never be defeated cause there is a Covenant between them and GOD

Israel and American archeologists
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by PepeXKermit: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
Chetas81:
lol European people just handcuffs you the black African citizen,by telling you what you will never understand, oyinbo tell you that Jesus is a white man, but the satan is a black man, 80% black African citizen believe this, to be true, hhhhmmm, white man did not believe in miracles over intelligence, magic over ideas โœŒ๏ธ

was there anywhere in my post you saw I wrote anything I believe about christianity except the fact that I said Christ is coming soon? Like it or not, even if you do not meet his second coming, you will meet him for judgement, its one of the two and you will be reminded... grin
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by DaTruths: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Fvck Israel!

๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ

What promoted Hamas to attack and kill innocent people in Israel? I don't support isreal in killing civilians but hamas was wrong.
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by SIONKPO1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
Biodun556:

Israel and American archeologists
Egyptians Archaeologists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Biodun556(m): 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Egyptians Archaeologists

There are millions of skeleton of other tribes, why that of only Israel. It is total rubbish
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by blueAgent(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
renderme:
So they glossed over 1948 and jumped to 1949. Lol! Why is the western media not including the1948 genocide & occupation & jumped to the declaration of war? Jews really do control western media, and British colonialism was a real stain all over the world.

Israel must go to the table and agree to the two state solution for peace instead of the continued apartheid and systemic genocide. They can't be fighting a 'holy war' in the 21st century by consistently reneging agreements, seizing land and killing people. undecided

I am a christian and for christians that are supporting these atrocities, hope you know Jesus showed no interest in the concept of an earthly 'holy land'. Israel was subdued under the Roman Empire during his time and he didn't care nor speak on it. He only cared about the kingdom of God in human hearts.
The worship of a human messiah is antithesis to everything Jews believe in. They attack and spit on christians too. Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k_Ewr5w2go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh-Shp-Hcds

True, is all part of the NWO.

The Satanic elites and Jews created Israel as part of there plans to setup the 3rd temple in Jerusalem for there false Messiah and king.
This obvious to any person that is knowledgeable in Free Mason and NWO writeup and plans.
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by millhouse: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by vickthourh(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Fvck you!

Your father is mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North / International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest / Senior IRGC Official Said Killed In Alleged Israeli Strike In Damascus(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.