Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Tinubu’s Certificate: Forgery Allegations Baseless, Says Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Certificate: Forgery Allegations Baseless, Says Keyamo (11780 Views)

Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo / Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo / Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Certificate: Forgery Allegations Baseless, Says Keyamo by Larryndelaw: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2023
Stricker321:
The CSU never endorsed any third party vendors to print their certificates. They even described them as online forgery sites that some folks patronise. Keyamo is lying. Go and verify.

The CSU clearly stated their process for replacements and confirmed that Tinubu has never picked up any certificate from them or applied for any replacement.

Even if third party vendors print certificates, they can only do so after authorisation from the school and the school stated under oath that they did not get any such requests for Tinubu.

A vendor cannot just open shop and begin to print certificates for anyone that comes knocking undecided Do you know what that means?

Maybe I will ask them to print Havard First Class certificate for me too. cheesy

Keyamo is lying and deceiving people. The transcript is there for anyone that cares to read. The CSU even stated that they ASSUMED that the Bola A Tinubu on their records is the same as the illegitimate man in Aso Rock.

Meanwhile, can Keyamo tell us how Tinubu graduated in 1970 from a secondary school that was established in 1974? Even the CSU degree was obtained on fraud, forgery and falsehood because Tinubu must have presented fake GCE results to the CSU and deceived the school into granting him admission. grin grin grin

The CSU also stated that they have never issued any certificate to Tinubu so which certificate was Tinubu replacing?

Keyamo is an eediot.
Stop spreading lies. You don't know what goes on in America

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Certificate: Forgery Allegations Baseless, Says Keyamo by Johnken1234: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
I can't believe that some NIGERIANS still do not believe that Tinubu certificate was Forged.? What other clarification do they want from CSU ? NOW, a one time CSU president, whose signature is on the certificate in question is arranging to sue TINUBU for forging her signature. She was not even a staff of CSU in 1979 ! N yet some NIGERIANS still do not believe that the certificate was Forged. Is it that some NIGERIANS are brain washed, cursed or just juju ? I don't understand !
Re: Tinubu’s Certificate: Forgery Allegations Baseless, Says Keyamo by DDYLO: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
What is the meaning of the A-level GCE Tinubu is said to have obtained from Govt College Lagos in 1970 and presented to Chicago State University whereas the Lagos college was established in 1974? Keyamo and Omokri should please explain.
Re: Tinubu’s Certificate: Forgery Allegations Baseless, Says Keyamo by Stricker321: 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Stop spreading lies. You don't know what goes on in America

Explain to us what happens in the USA, I am waiting
Re: Tinubu’s Certificate: Forgery Allegations Baseless, Says Keyamo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Deepthoughts:
which CSU authenticate which results?, Tinubu attended n graduate from CSU no doubt even though through a fraudulent admission process,but CSU never authenticated the certificate Tinubu presented to INEC,the so call third party vendors would be thrashed in court,you can insult me as much as you can ok.
why should I Insult a busy body like u who has refused to think same way u guys believed PEPT will remove him... After supreme Court I wonder what u guys ll do wailing till 2027... If u are asked to explain how d admission was fraudulent u go de talk rubbish u guys are never tired of conspiracy theories.. like u did with buhari for 8 years instead of obi LP Atiku PDP trying to get to power thru the back door they should unite and defeat APC 2027 ok..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Certificate: Forgery Allegations Baseless, Says Keyamo by Swiftgrp: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Re: Tinubu’s Certificate: Forgery Allegations Baseless, Says Keyamo by Deepthoughts: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
why should I Insult a busy body like u who has refused to think same way u guys believed PEPT will remove him... After supreme Court I wonder what u guys ll do wailing till 2027... If u are asked to explain how d admission was fraudulent u go de talk rubbish u guys are never tired of conspiracy theories.. like u did with buhari for 8 years instead of obi LP Atiku PDP trying to get to power thru the back door they should unite and defeat APC 2027 ok..
Simple I will avoid your insults, because it shows you are not well cultured, Tinubu's admission process was fraudulent because the miraculous advance GCE result he used in getting into Southwest college that eventually enable him to be admitted in to CSU was a complete forgery, it's just that neither the southwest college not the CSU did due diligence then,but Tinubu's fraudulent ways has caught up with him,no wonder he was fighting tooth and nail to stop the discovery of his academic records in the US, it's a common Maxim in law that,you can't stand something on nothing,so the foundation of Tinubu's education in the US was fraudulent n therefore nothing can be genuine afterwards, instead of him to repent he foolishly thought he was unbeatable n continued in his fraudulent ways just like the proverbial leopard that never looses it spots,the FBI files are coming ooh don't forget,start getting ready to cook up new defenses for Tinubu,if you are sincere,state categorically that Tinubu's GCE result is genuine,oya let me hear you.
Re: Tinubu’s Certificate: Forgery Allegations Baseless, Says Keyamo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
Deepthoughts:
Simple I will avoid your insults, because it shows you are not well cultured, Tinubu's admission process was fraudulent because the miraculous advance GCE result he used in getting into Southwest college that eventually enable him to be admitted in to CSU was a complete forgery, it's just that neither the southwest college not the CSU did due diligence then,but Tinubu's fraudulent ways has caught up with him,no wonder he was fighting tooth and nail to stop the discovery of his academic records in the US, it's a common Maxim in law that,you can't stand something on nothing,so the foundation of Tinubu's education in the US was fraudulent n therefore nothing can be genuine afterwards, instead of him to repent he foolishly thought he was unbeatable n continued in his fraudulent ways just like the proverbial leopard that never looses it spots,the FBI files are coming ooh don't forget,start getting ready to cook up new defenses for Tinubu,if you are sincere,state categorically that Tinubu's GCE result is genuine,oya let me hear you.
all what u wrote is conspiracy theories simple... U guys should return to supporting PDP that's only PDP that's capable of beating APC come 2027.. tinubu faced this same saga as gorvenor and it didn't stop him from finishing his tenure as gorvenor..
Re: Tinubu’s Certificate: Forgery Allegations Baseless, Says Keyamo by Deepthoughts: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
all what u wrote is conspiracy theories simple... U guys should return to supporting PDP that's only PDP that's capable of beating APC come 2027.. tinubu faced this same saga as gorvenor and it didn't stop him from finishing his tenure as gorvenor..
conspiracy theories abi?,don't worry FBI files conspiracy theories go soon join am,una Neva see anything.
Re: Tinubu’s Certificate: Forgery Allegations Baseless, Says Keyamo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
Deepthoughts:
conspiracy theories abi?,don't worry FBI files conspiracy theories go soon join am,una Neva see anything.
Atiku just de fool una.. he should hold Obi responsible for the lose he suffered.. tinubu is here til 2027...
Re: Tinubu’s Certificate: Forgery Allegations Baseless, Says Keyamo by Deepthoughts: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Atiku just de fool una.. he should hold Obi responsible for the lose he suffered.. tinubu is here til 2027...
Guy just calm down, FBI files are coming,get ready ooh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

31 Governors Shun Amendment, Financial Autonomy For State Assemblies / Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Fubara From Re-Presenting 2024 Budget / Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.