Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo (17726 Views)

Tinubu’s Certificate: Forgery Allegations Baseless, Says Keyamo / Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo / Keyamo Sued Lagos Assembly For Absolving Tinubu Of Forgery,Becomes His Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Maxymilliano(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
Spokesperson for the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Council for the 2023 elections, Festus Keyamo, has said that he didn’t sue then-Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu, over alleged certificate forgery.

“I never sued Tinubu. No. I sued the House of Assembly seeking an interpretation of the law,” Keyamo said in a statement sent to Channels Television on Tuesday.

The Minister of State, Labour and Employment was reacting to a statement by the the Spokesperson for the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, Daniel Bwala, who insisted that Keyamo sued Tinubu during his first-term as Lagos governor.

Bwala, who spoke on Channels Television’s Political Paradigm, cited a law report, Keyamo V. House Of Assembly, Lagos State (2002)18 NWLR (Pt. 799)605.

However, Keyamo said, “Once the Supreme Court pronounces on an issue, it becomes binding on even the lawyer who loses and he is bound to obey and defend the judgment of the court. So assuming (which is not conceded) that I made any kind of accusation in the matter, once the Supreme Court ruled, that was the end of the matter and from that moment, it behoves me to stop pushing a matter already laid to rest by the highest court of the land and defend the decision.

“Nigerians would be hearing from the horse’s mouth as to what actually transpired during the battle that raged then and how the matter was eventually laid to rest,” he said, adding that he is “the greatest defender of Asiwaju on the issue today”.

Keyamo noted that “these battles we waged were not borne out of bitterness and hate” but to “unravel the truth and the real constitutional powers of the House”.

“So, once the issue was laid to rest, we move on. Anyone who thinks I would still harbour any kind of resentment more than 20 years later should examine his/her head,” he said.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/06/certificate-forgery-i-sued-lagos-assembly-not-tinubu-says-keyamo/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
You sued Lagos assembly for clearing Tinubu of certificate forgery and other corruption charges

The same certificate that Tinubu still couldn't present till today for verification

Are you not a fool keyamo?

299 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
I wish late legal luminary Gani fawehinmi s still alive

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Seefinish: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
Keyamo is ready to deny his parents in order to defend Tinubu
You can't be in APC and still have your senses intact

210 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by cherishmichael: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
I just maintain be reading something that doesn't even concern me. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Dubaku543: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ah!!!
Yoruba demon!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Lastmessenger2: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
He is talking to tinubu zombies and thugs. They can believe anything

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Truthisunique2: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
They say you can't defend tinubu and apc without -----------

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Maxymilliano(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
Imagine a SAN turning the law on its head and twisting documented narratives

Festus keyamo sued Lagos House of Assembly to mandate them to investigate Tinubu certificate forgery.

Abi why else did he sued the HOA in the first place ?

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by ZeroAccess: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
How did this go*t became a SAN for goodness sake?

Honestly, people are becoming extremely stupid in defending tinubu. Chai

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Tochi3(m): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
No sir you sued the whole of Lagos State not the assembly of Tinubu...

You can't defend APCshit and not Sound stupid...

cheesy grin

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by crossfm: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hehehe.

Indeed you can't defend APC without looking clueless and confused.

The hardest job on earth today is defending APC. You can't keep a clean sheet as a goalkeeper when you have Maguire (APC) as your no 5.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Sbam: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
Okay oooo
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Dynasty102: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
Can you just imagine?
You leave person wey forge the certificate go dey sue House of assembly like how?

There's no way you take defend this man that you won't look stupid..

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Lurdmax10: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
He sued Lagos house of assembly over certificate forgery, can we know who forged the certificate he sued for ?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by takechargefully: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ok

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by fredoooooo: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
You have time keyamo answering them, BATSHETTIMA 23 BY GODS GRACE ..
you have two options
1 get your pvc lets meet on election date
2. you can bark till you die ... e no concern us

BOLA TINUBU

167 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by nairalee(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
I swear Nigerian politicians are thoroughly shameless and lack integrity

Someone's father will just come on national television and be lying with a straight face.

I wonder how they teach their children integrity when they go back home

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Cantonese: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rubbish.

Anywhere belle face.

Did he sue at all over Tinubu’s certificate? It does not matter if he sued BAT or Lagos HOA. Did he sue? What was he trying to achieve? If he succeeded, what would have happened to BAT?

He has become the spokesman for the same BAT and his beat has changed.

Jagbajantis intete.

9 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by opalu: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
These types of lawyers make people see lawyers as liars. They spoil the name of the noble profession

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by iCauseTrouble: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
Once an activist goes into politics, just forget it, he is going there to reap the fruit of his labour

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Eriokanmi: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
Liar. Can the archives tell lies? Even gani fawehinmi, hos boss attacked tinubu back then. Enough exhibit to nail Emilokan come 2023. He should have remained his kingmaker jeejelly. Karma is stubborn though, it must deliver the nature's message. That's why he's busy making mistakes

Keyamo's case is like that adage which says, aguntan to ba baja rin, a ję, igbęę. Meaning, any sheep that flocks with dogs must eat faeces. You can't be in the apc without being infected with lies

10 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by wolesmile(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
Make I reset some people brain...

Tinubu's name is Amoda (Though haters don't know that Amoda is a bastardized form of the name Ahmed. That's how Yorubas in rural areas and Lagos of those days pronounce the name, just as they mispronounce most foreign names)
His initial surname was Yekinni Ogunlere (Bill Clinton of the US, was William Blythe. Yes, you read right. Blythe. He eventually took up his adopted father's name, and Americans were fine with it.)
Tinubu was a drug lord, convicted by the US (Even though FBI and the US department of justice has come out several times to say he was never convicted of any crime.)
He lied about his university certificate (Despite all affirmations by Chicago State University that he was an alumnus of the institution)
They talked the issue of bullion vans during the 2019 elections. He was not a party chieftain. He was not a political office holder. As private citizen conveying whatever he had in those vans to his residence, what law did he break exactly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Sayfact: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
Those that are supporting APC and Emilokan are really doing the hardest job on earth grin, you can't continue supporting failure without looking and sounding stupid

6 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by Rysinn(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Interesting
Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by lagosrd: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
So you're were initially lying against him when you sued the assembly on matters wrt to his personality or was it a calculated attempt to destroy the man?

This shows volume on the level of inconsistency and half baked knowledge on the issue you were sueing the man for or has the matter been swept under the tiles.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lurdmax10:
He sued Lagos house of assembly over certificate forgery, can we know who forged the certificate he sued for ?
Tinubu of course

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Na lie jor.

These types of lawyers make people see lawyers as liars. They spoil the name of the noble profession

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Explains “From Consumption To Production” / List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here / Buhari To Visit Lagos Tomorrow, Wednesday, April 24, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.