Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria (939 Views)

Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos / Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by OutOfTheAshes(m): 1:14am On Oct 09, 2023
Cubox:
Why won't you be asking foolish questions on a Monday morning when you are idle.

Others have gone to make money, you are locked inside the house because one nonentity sentenced your entire region to house arrest. Mtcheeeeew
So the Fulani herdsmen/Boko haram abducting and killing people up north love themselves. Are they foreigners? I'm not in support of any form of violence.
Kidnappers are in every part of Nigeria.
Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by Lumarstone: 1:25am On Oct 09, 2023
Igbo nation is noise makers

3 Likes

Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by OutOfTheAshes(m): 1:29am On Oct 09, 2023
Lumarstone:
Igbo nation is noise makers
Okay. Thank you 😊
Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by Chibuzoripob: 2:07am On Oct 09, 2023
angry @OP, we IGBO hate ourselves.,from our leaders like OBI to the gutter rats that called themselves OBIDIENTS.We insults Hausa/Yorubas and expect them to keep mum lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by Chibuzoripob: 2:14am On Oct 09, 2023
angry We Igbo will japa from our states with Ghana must GO BAGCO super sac & nylon bags to either NW,SS,SW and begin to insult our host, forcibly steal their land,trade on FAKE products, installed EZE NDIGBO(another tribe can't do in SE.No wonder,KANU called IPOB yoots IDIOTS , PIGS.We can't blame him.

3 Likes

Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by Chibuzoripob: 2:18am On Oct 09, 2023
sad We IGBO shamelessly turn ourselves to Slaves.Ask OBI sad.I regret born by Igbo parents angry angry

3 Likes

Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by RushManni: 5:16am On Oct 09, 2023
OutOfTheAshes:

If you carefully read the comments in most treads, even the ones that don't have anything to do with my people, some where along the lines, they will spiral in bashing of Igbos or Igbos. It's an observed trend here on nairaland.

It's the yoruba (directly) & the Fulani (indirectly ) that's that way - so it's a hoax to think Nigerians h8 Igbo ........
Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by Cassandraloius: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2023
This is unnecessary.
Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by gidgiddy: 7:36am On Oct 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Emefiele, an Ika Ibo and a strong man in Bubari's government was one of those that destroyed Nigeria in Bubari's administration.

Other ibos that helped destroy Nigeria in the last administration: Ogbonnaya Onu, Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah, Chris Ngige, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, Geoffrey Onyeama e.t.c

But if the same Igbos say they want to go their way as a seperate country, it will be people like you that will be ready to fight war to keep in Igbos in Nigeria
Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by Mbanda(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2023
yarimo:
you mean even UWAZURUIKE hate Igbo too
Do prophet MKO Tibetan hate yoruba too?
Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by Iamanoited: 8:10am On Oct 09, 2023
VERY BRIGHT AFTER WE ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.
Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by Godwin4444: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2023
OutOfTheAshes:
Can we have a round table discussion about the Ibos in Nigeria? I want to hear from detribalised Nigerians why the hate on Ibos. Please make your points objectively and back them up with verifiable facts.

Please 🙏 there shouldn't be insults. Make your points without using foul languages.

And my Ibo brothers, let's not be emotional always.

I'm waiting for your contributions.

let igbos tell us at least one region they like in Nigeria?

Let’s start from there first
Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by Mbanda(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2023
[quote author=ecolime post=126285655][/quote]No be Igbo man talk this one o!

Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by OutOfTheAshes(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
Godwin4444:
let igbos tell us at least one region they like in Nigeria?

Let’s start from there first
From a realistic point of view, Igbos like every region in Nigeria because they do businesses, build industries and houses everywhere.
Do you think someone who hates you would do such?
Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by OutOfTheAshes(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad We IGBO shamelessly turn ourselves to Slaves.Ask OBI sad.I regret born by Igbo parents angry angry
There's no basis for this your statement. I said be objective and not sentimental.
Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by lexylaw40kuti: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2023

Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by mdimefields: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
OutOfTheAshes:

If you carefully read the comments in most treads, even the ones that don't have anything to do with my people, some where along the lines, they will spiral in bashing of Igbos or Igbos. It's an observed trend here on nairaland.
Nairaland is a Yoruba forum that has a large population of Adeyinka Grandson followers who have vowed a genocide on Igbos. Most of them are APC members, supporting the current administration. They dont care about the development of Nigeria, but anything that will obliterate ndi Igbo. This is why some of us are shouting our voices sore to open the eyes of our people to vacate their region on time...
You cannot appease them in the next 100 years. The solution is leave their region for good. I hope our people will listen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by OutOfTheAshes(m): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by Fejoku: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
OutOfTheAshes:
Can we have a round table discussion about the Ibos in Nigeria? I want to hear from detribalised Nigerians why the hate on Ibos. Please make your points objectively and back them up with verifiable facts.

Please 🙏 there shouldn't be insults. Make your points without using foul languages.

And my Ibo brothers, let's not be emotional always.

I'm waiting for your contributions.

It will be good if you can edit your post to spell Igbo correctly. Ibo is a wrong spelling which we have corrected many times.
Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by Gajagojo: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
OutOfTheAshes:

Every tribe is guilty of this allegation. Let's be objective here. Is it only the Igbos in Nigeria that traffic drugs? Please answer this question with all honesty
No

but they are the most excellent
You know how Iboes excel .........
They are the best
Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by Gajagojo: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fejoku:

It will be good if you can edit your post to spell Igbo correctly. Ibo is a wrong spelling which we have corrected many times.
Wrong how?
Even Achebe used it and that is how it is written in the Nigerian constitution
http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm
55. The business of the National Assembly shall be conducted in English, and in Hausa, Ibo and Yoruba when adequate arrangements have been made therefor.
Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by OutOfTheAshes(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fejoku:

Fixed. Thanks for the correction.
Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by Fejoku: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
lexylaw40kuti:
List of mostly Yorubas in Saudi Arabia awaiting execution because of drug trafficking which they learnt from Tinubu.

Re: The Future Of Igbos In Nigeria by Fejoku: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
OutOfTheAshes:

Fixed. Thanks for the correction.
Okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland / Is Ribadu Currupt / It Has Become From Primary Selection To General Selection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.