Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky (49880 Views)

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) / Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by SmartyPants(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2023
sukkot:
700 plus israeli dead. is that one iron dome or BASKET DOME

The casualties are a result of foot soldiers infiltrating the border not rockets. Try to read and be informed on issues.
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Pwettylinda(f): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's not 100% accurate to protect them. All it takes to overcome its defence is to launch thousands of rockets. There's a max number of anti rockets it can launch and can be pre-programmed with so once the rockets launched into Isreal are more than the capacity of the antimissiles in it, the excess rockets from Hamas lands on Isreal. That happened on Saturday. It's not a 100% effective system.

They'll need to guide these artillery seriously because that's like the last line of defense for the Isreali against thousands of rockets from Gaza and Lebanon.

What a very complicated and endangered life to be an Isreali or Palestinian. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Meanwhile your own country no fit produce ordinary toothpick grin grin

Laughable
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's not 100% accurate to protect them. All it takes to overcome its defence is to launch thousands of rockets. There's a max number of anti rockets it can launch and can be pre-programmed with so once the rockets launched into Isreal are more than the capacity of the antimissiles in it, the excess rockets from Hamas lands on Isreal. That happened on Saturday. It's not a 100% effective system.

They'll need to guide these artillery seriously because that's like the last line of defense for the Isreali against thousands of rockets from Gaza and Lebanon.

What a very complicated and endangered life to be an Isreali or Palestinian. Check my signature for free stuffs!

It can be overwhelmed but it stays focus on intercepting missiles headed for critical infrastructures and populated areas
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Whytelyon(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol,whose church ? Most of you guys are quite ignorant mofos ! There are even more mosques than churches in Israel. Israel is not a Christian nation,it is a Jewish nation and there are more Muslims in Israel than Christians ! The crisis between the Israelis and Palestinians has never been a religious one;it is more of ethnic/cultural crisis that's deeply rooted in land dispute. Christians are just 1.9% of Israel population while Muslims are 18.1%. You also need to understand that a sizeable number of Palestinians are also Christians.

Swine. Your stupid sheikhs are the ones who know absolutely nothing about anything and feed you with full time nonsense. That even your stupidity cannot make proper research. A temple is not a place of worship? A place of worship is called what? Either a Church or a Mosque, let me build a church on your mosque then lets see how a beast like you would talk.
For your information, read about al aqsa Mosque. And next time , before you make an argument , make sure you know what to argue about.
Stupid human being that only knows how to insult people to prove a point. Animal.
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Jews are blessed people. They have the highest percentage of Nobel Prize winners.

Palestinians are fighting a self inflicted war by Hamas.

Unfortunately, they're no match to Israel

An entire district in gaza has been wiped out by the IDF missiles

They intend to quieten Ham's like they did to HELLZEBOLA in 2006 hence the declaration of war instead of any military operation
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Whytelyon(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol,whose church ? Most of you guys are quite ignorant mofos ! There are even more mosques than churches in Israel. Israel is not a Christian nation,it is a Jewish nation and there are more Muslims in Israel than Christians ! The crisis between the Israelis and Palestinians has never been a religious one;it is more of ethnic/cultural crisis that's deeply rooted in land dispute. Christians are just 1.9% of Israel population while Muslims are 18.1%. You also need to understand that a sizeable number of Palestinians are also Christians.

Let this sink in too.
You do not know how to arm yourself to a decent argument, na to talk rubbish and insult people you sabi. Mxm

Secondly, let me bring something to your notice. Read about why the Sheikh talked about Palestinians calling Israel Invaders. You go know something. You think i day here to talk to people way no sabi anything. So You think islam has nothing to also do with Cultural backgrounds of islamic nations?

Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Pootle: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2023
i love chaos cool wish Nigeria can jus disintegrate into confirm anarchy cheesy
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Morphinne: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Oga Sir, what evidence do you have to show that Palestinians are the original inhabitants of that land
Your question is the reason why I admonished you to stop diving into discussions that you know nothing about. A person versed in international politics wouldn’t ask this question and I don’t have the energy to start schooling you. It’s a long story that dates back to 1945-48. Take care.
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Toktee(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You are right buh you should also remember that Hamas knows fully well that their rockets are interior to iron dome reason they strike quick succession before it was activated.
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by obedience4(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Which kind rubbish thinking be this? Abeg o

Why don't you explain your thoughts to me??
Let's have your own opinion

1 Like

Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Oyindamolah: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2023
obedience4:

Why don't you explain your thoughts to me??
Let's have your own opinion
Why would you be using Nigeria as example? Please 🙏!!!!
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Toktee(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2023
Morphinne:

Your question is the reason why I admonished you to stop diving into discussions that you know nothing about. A person versed in international politics wouldn’t ask this question and I don’t have the energy to start schooling you. It’s a long story that dates back to 1945-48. Take care.
You should also know that the history of the contested area predates 1945.
Israel and Palestine live side by side since Bible time.
So I advised you and yours to stop referring to Israel the way you do.
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Morphinne: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2023
Toktee:
You should also know that the history of the contested area predates 1945.
Israel and Palestine live side by side since Bible time.
So I advised you and yours to stop referring to Israel the way you do.
I know sir/ma. I was only telling him what led to the conflict today. The modern-day Israel was created in 1948 after the holocaust and in fact, the holocaust was what made the world start being sympathetic to the Jewish cause.
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2023
This how to get ready to destroy trouble makers angry
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Bluffly: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2023
omowolewa:
Nigeria should consider getting this
Against what exactly
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by id4sho(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Exactly, just like how Russia destroyed Ukraine defense system
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:39am On Oct 09, 2023
wonder233:
Ignorant Nigerian. Jews are not Christians. You as a Christians and a black man is like maggot to them. But you don't know that, you're too ignorant to read. They took people's lands, and are killing them on a daily basis, oppressing them, same apartheid oppression the whites subjected blacks to in South Africa. The media doesn't report that part, so you don't know. Israel is a fanatic nation of oppresors.

The ones killed by Hamas in Israel, were they profiled before killing? Did Hamas spare Christians and black people while on rampage? Or did Hamas spare anyone?
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2023
If I were the Israel's PM, I will not spare any soul in Hamas. These eedeeots began the aggression with a launch of thousands of rockets. Who does that? The meant total annihilation to Israel, and I feel Israel should follow suit. Nansense
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by RomanGreen: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The Iron Dome can never be Israel's last line of defence, Their last line of defence will be their nuclear warheads if they ever feel heavily threatened a d we pray it doesn't come to that coz that will be wiping off Palestine off the face of the earth. Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, Lebanon all know this but if they feel they are too stubborn, well goodluck to them
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by MDK777: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
We have odeshi,the ones wey they vanish blokos only
grin grin grin
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by MDK777: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2023
RomanGreen:

The Iron Dome can never be Israel's last line of defence, Their last line of defence will be their nuclear warheads if they ever feel heavily threatened a d we pray it doesn't come to that coz that will be wiping off Palestine off the face of the earth. Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, Lebanon all know this but if they feel they are too stubborn, well goodluck to them
so Israelites are the only one with nuclear weapons 😭 😭😭 among the aforementioned country 😳😳😳
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2023
Just as the way they masscared your IPOB fathers?
Chibuzoripob:
angry KILL them ALL Bastards
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Minjim: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2023
victorclean:
Even with the dome, rockets still penetrate, why?

Hama lunched over 5k missiles .
Only about 300 hit their targets.

I think the drone was overwhelmed but it still tried considering the number of missiles
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2023
victorclean:
Even with the dome, rockets still penetrate, why?
HAMAS FIRED OVER 5000 ROCKETS WITHIN 20 MINUTES THAT WAS WHY. SECONDLY MOST OF THE PEOPLE KILLED WERE MAJORLY KILLED WITH GUNS NOT ROCKETS. IRON DOME IS SECOND TO NONE IN ITS CLASS. YOUR BIG FOR NOTHING USELESS NIGERIA CANT EVEN INTERCEPT A SINGLE ROCKET.
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2023
SHOULD THIS WAR ENTER INTO GROUND BATTLE, ISRAEL FOR THE FIRST TIME MiGHT SEND IN ROBOTS TO FIGHT HAMAS, NOT HUMAN BEINGS.
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by victorclean(f): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2023
Nigeria is coming up, you can ask Maj General Buratai(rtd).

APOSTLECHUMA:
HAMAS FIRED OVER 5000 ROCKETS WITHIN 20 MINUTES THAT WAS WHY. SECONDLY MOST OF THE PEOPLE KILLED WERE MAJORLY KILLED WITH GUNS NOT ROCKETS. IRON DOME IS SECOND TO NONE IN ITS CLASS. YOUR BIG FOR NOTHING USELESS NIGERIA CANT EVEN INTERCEPT A SINGLE ROCKET.

1 Like

Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by tefund(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2023
sonnie10:
Each time one is lunched, $5000 is gone.
Lots of resources wasted ..
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by obedience4(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Why would you be using Nigeria as example? Please 🙏!!!!

Lol, what is Nigeria not the giant of African
Are we not the most popular and most advanced black race.
😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Oyindamolah: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2023
obedience4:

Lol, what is Nigeria not the giant of African
Are we not the most popular and most advanced black race.
😂😂😂😂😂😂
We have not finish defending ourselves against ordinary kidnapping, flooding and corruption, abeg
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Oyindamolah: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
We cannot even intercept Kidnapping it's rocket you talking about
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Praxis758: 10:35am On Oct 09, 2023
Ekugbeh:
where was THAAD when Ukraine was collecting missiles from Russia

You have a limited knowledge of THAAD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room / Panic On London Train After Man Reads Passages From The Bible / Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.