Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky (49883 Views)

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) / Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by tefund(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2023
khadaffi:

Why should Nigeria get it? We don't currently face any external aggression neither are we expecting any. The main purpose of the Nigeria Army is to kill and oppress the citizens who are largely unarmed.
Bitter truth,more like the British colonial army...
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Honestfrend: 10:38am On Oct 09, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
We have odeshi,the ones wey they vanish blokos only

grin grin my belle o grin grin grin
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Praxis758: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2023
Krak:

Arrow interceptor should be closer in functionality to the THAAD.

Iron Dome is much more battle-tested than the THAAD. Moreover, IDF has the THAAD deployed in their arsenal.

THAAD is stationary, not mobile. It is conduit (installed underground). It is designed to intercept advanced high speed missiles including nuclear warheads.
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by NothingDoMe: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2023
jom28gy:
You would have shown the full picture?
So that terrorist will go and level it down abi? 😄
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by tefund(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2023
Zagee:
To think that the Israeli's military budget for last year is 23b USD- that's like 2x Nigeria's national budget. Large population, zero productivity! Na wa oh!

The bible says "children are like arrows in the hands of a mighty man". Indeed Nigeria is fathered by fools.
Yet they don't have oil,Nigeria with oil can't reach that number, oil is overrated.

1 Like

Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Deeprooted: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2023
In all of these, Israel needs to up their Game in the area of intelligence gathering.

The US too, failed to gather intel before this attack
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by goody234: 10:54am On Oct 09, 2023
Nigerians talking about this middle east conflict , as if you have not got better things to do the spies and bots on here always monitoring and and contributing and pretending to be Nigerians trying to sway your opinions.

If you think there are not people on here reading and monitoring our opinions you better wake up ..leave them to it since 1948 it has been a mess
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by tianshie(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's not 100% accurate to protect them. All it takes to overcome its defence is to launch thousands of rockets. There's a max number of anti rockets it can launch and can be pre-programmed with so once the rockets launched into Isreal are more than the capacity of the antimissiles in it, the excess rockets from Hamas lands on Isreal. That happened on Saturday. It's not a 100% effective system.

They'll need to guide these artillery seriously because that's like the last line of defense for the Isreali against thousands of rockets from Gaza and Lebanon.

What a very complicated and endangered life to be an Isreali or Palestinian. Check my signature for free stuffs!

What a very complicated and endangered life to be the supporter of a certificate forger.
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by RomanGreen: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2023
MDK777:
so Israelites are the only one with nuclear weapons 😭 😭😭 among the aforementioned country 😳😳😳

Yes, doubt it? Use google

Iran has tried several times to acquire that but US, Israel and othe western nations frustrated their efforts.

1 Like

Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2023
Oyindamolah:
We cannot even intercept Kidnapping it's rocket you talking about
YOU ÀRE RIGHT SIR
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by VEHINTOLAR: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2023
Whytelyon:

Let this sink in too.
You do not know how to arm yourself to a decent argument, na to talk rubbish and insult people you sabi. Mxm

Secondly, let me bring something to your notice. Read about why the Sheikh talked about Palestinians calling Israel Invaders. You go know something. You think i day here to talk to people way no sabi anything. So You think islam has nothing to also do with Cultural backgrounds of islamic nations?

Gibberish!
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by InvertedHammer: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2023
palsenator:

Are you having comprehension problem? Over 7000 rockets fired, only few less than 20 hit Israel and you still saying it's not effective. Just close your eyes and imagine 100 rockets fired to a city not to talk of 7000.
/
20 is more than enough.

So it is overhyped.

/
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Whytelyon(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Gibberish!

Your fucking headache son. Ozuor.
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by VEHINTOLAR: 11:58am On Oct 09, 2023
Whytelyon:

Swine. Your stupid sheikhs are the ones who know absolutely nothing about anything and feed you with full time nonsense. That even your stupidity cannot make proper research. A temple is not a place of worship? A place of worship is called what? Either a Church or a Mosque, let me build a church on your mosque then lets see how a beast like you would talk.
For your information, read about al aqsa Mosque. And next time , before you make an argument , make sure you know what to argue about.
Stupid human being that only knows how to insult people to prove a point. Animal.

Lol,what even gives you that impression that I'm a Muslim ? Mumu,no matter how hard you try to hide it,your empitness is quite obvious as it is well written all over you,Obo ! You're nothing but a dumbass fool who hides behind a cheap cellphone and project a make-believe personality,like an Authority on Middle East issues whereas you're just an ignorant nitwit !

Now,run into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there,village dwelling monkey ! You must be silly if you expect me to do any senseless back and forth with a mumu like you. Oya,run along, your mates are waiting !
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Whytelyon(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

[s]Lol,what even gives you that impression that I'm a Muslim ? Mumu,no matter how hard you try to hide it,your empitness is quite obvious as it is well written all over you,Obo ! You're nothing but a dumbass fool who hides behind a cheap cellphone and project a make-believe personality,like an Authority on Middle East issues whereas you're just an ignorant nitwit !

Now,run into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there,village dwelling monkey ! You must be silly if you expect me to do any senseless back and forth with a mumu like you. Oya,run along, your mates are waiting ![/s]

I did not bother to read. Its time you get off my mention. Stupid human being. Silence best answer for Fools.
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Toktee(m): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
Morphinne:

I know sir/ma. I was only telling him what led to the conflict today. The modern-day Israel was created in 1948 after the holocaust and in fact, the holocaust was what made the world start being sympathetic to the Jewish cause.
So where were the Jews before the Holocaust?
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by palsenator(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
20 is more than enough.

So it is overhyped.

/

If 20/7000 is a pass for you, then who am I to judge you? Enjoy the statistics.

And don't forget that part of the 20 were intentionally left out by the defense system because they landed in areas where there are no casualties.
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by InvertedHammer: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
palsenator:

If 20/7000 is a pass for you, then who am I to judge you? Enjoy the statistics.

And don't forget that part of the 20 were intentionally left out by the defense system because they landed in areas where there are no casualties.
/
Yeah!

And the casualties ( 700+ Israelis dead & 2,150 injured) we read about fell from heaven.

/
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Chinachriss(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
sukkot:
700 plus israeli dead. is that one iron dome or BASKET DOME
Those mostly killed were killed at the peace concert held near the Gaza border. The terrorists infiltrated the Southern villages and towns of Israel and killed civilians.
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Morphinne: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
Toktee:
So where were the Jews before the Holocaust?
There were scattered all over Europe in places like Poland, Austria, Germany, Belgium etc.
Their large concentration in Germany/Western Europe was why it was easy for the German dictator, Adolf Hitler to easily round them up for slaughtering. This series of events was very instrumental in the creating of Israel to unify the Jews who were scattered all over Europe and the Americas.
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by wonder233: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
Isreal has been steadily killing palenstines for more than 50 years, taken their lands, fenced them in a box since 1973. But hypocrite, you won't say anything, because you think they are your biblical chosen people. The people fought feebly against their oppressors and you're foaming in the mouth.
Ignorant African.
Akwamkpuruamu:

The ones killed by Hamas in Israel, were they profiled before killing? Did Hamas spare Christians and black people while on rampage? Or did Hamas spare anyone?
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Toktee(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
Morphinne:

There were scattered all over Europe in places like Poland, Austria, Germany, Belgium etc.
Their large concentration in Germany/Western Europe was why it was easy for the German dictator, Adolf Hitler to easily round them up for slaughtering. This series of events was very instrumental in the creating of Israel to unify the Jews who were scattered all over Europe and the Americas.
So in essence before the the second world War the Jews has no homeland?
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by baralatie(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
sonnie10:
Each time one is lunched, $5000 is gone.
Now imagine a hamas militant group with over 12 000 rockets.where Dem see the money?
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by sukkot: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Chinachriss:
Those mostly killed were killed at the peace concert held near the Gaza border. The terrorists infiltrated the Southern villages and towns of Israel and killed civilians.
what date was the peace concert ? send me link about it
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by qtx(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
victorclean:
Even with the dome, rockets still penetrate, why?
Not when the war was officially activated by Israel. From the very moment Israel declared war, all rockets from Gaza have been taken down.
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by zabson(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Jews are blessed people. They have the highest percentage of Nobel Prize winners.

Palestinians are fighting a self inflicted war by Hamas.

Unfortunately, they're no match to Israel

🤡
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Hussein035: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Isn't it more complicated being a Nigerian. Ruled by a certified drug baron and certificate forger what can be more complicated than this.

You still have 7years + to be in pain, I will advise you commit suicide on time before it's too late
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Fibonacci88: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hussein035:

You still have 7years + to be in pain, I will advise you commit suicide on time before it's too late
mumu u are the one in pain. The irony is that u agbadorians are the one suffering d most. I changed d dollar i earned 2weeks ago for 1060 on binnace, i will change same again next week. be there supporting bad govt cos of 30k na all of us go suffer am together.

1 Like

Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by ReubenE(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
zeedof:
How I wish this Israel and Russia shared border.. make we know who strong pass
Israel and Russia actually have a good relationship
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by ReubenE(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
sukkot:
what date was the peace concert ? send me link about it
He used wrong words. It was not a peace concert.
It was a festival concert marking Jewish holiday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by sukkot: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
ReubenE:

He used wrong words. It was not a peace concert.
It was a festival concert marking Jewish holiday
thank you
Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by Ekugbeh(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Praxis758:

You have a limited knowledge of THAAD.
maybe and am sure you have no knowledge of scheme of things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Panic On London Train After Man Reads Passages From The Bible / Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix / Vladimir Putin's Black Belt Revoked By International Taekwondo Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.