Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Why Is There No NTA IGBO In Startime? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Is There No NTA IGBO In Startime? (305 Views)

NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / NTA Engineers Struggling To Fix Their Equipment At UYO Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There No NTA IGBO In Startime? by leviaka: 12:55am On Oct 09, 2023
As a Nigerian of Igbo origin, I often wondered why Startime has so many arewa and Yoruba channels and just one igbo channel ISIMBIDO , I don’t know the reason for this, but I think more Igbo channels should be introduced, igbos will enjoy Startime more ,if more Igbo channels are introduced.
I don’t know if they have any presence in the east , we have a strong middle class in all parts of the country, it’s a way to get more customers, if they introduce documentary channels in Igbo language or movies , news in Igbo language, I bet you there will be an increase in there customer base, for me I believe they just want to capture customers in the north and south west only with so many of their channels, they want startime to be attractive to only these two regions.
To whoever owns Startime am just making a suggestion.
@leviaka a social commentator.

Re: Why Is There No NTA IGBO In Startime? by Tinubustar: 1:10am On Oct 09, 2023
😶😶🧐
Re: Why Is There No NTA IGBO In Startime? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:48am On Oct 09, 2023
They have continued to demonstrate it in their words and action that the contraption will only serve north and west interest, others can go to hell for all they care.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No NTA IGBO In Startime? by tungamaje: 2:48am On Oct 09, 2023
NTA Igboezue those days attracted my family to Startimes helping my children learn Igbo language and culture since we are Igbos living outside our environment. Unfortunately their programs were monotonous. A program you watched today would be repeated tomorrow and on and on, no innovations. They became boring. I don't know if they have improved
Re: Why Is There No NTA IGBO In Startime? by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:48am On Oct 09, 2023
Majority of Igbos rely on social media.while majority of northerners rely on local radio and TV stations.i high percentage of Yoruba also rely on local stations. A good business man like startime invest where the will make more money .
Re: Why Is There No NTA IGBO In Startime? by Wisereborn: 3:49am On Oct 09, 2023
The channel meant for zombies grin grin Them no go sell. That tribe is not stereotyped undecided

You do anyhow, them go give you wotowoto

The station that is gradually going into oblivion

I will be shocked seeing people watch it grin

Brainwashed zombie channel grin

If you watch, your IQ go just dey reduce grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No NTA IGBO In Startime? by SMoh247: 4:06am On Oct 09, 2023
Startimes run a business and wants profit and not sentiments
Re: Why Is There No NTA IGBO In Startime? by okoro: 4:29am On Oct 09, 2023
Wailing over everything
Re: Why Is There No NTA IGBO In Startime? by ican2020: 5:20am On Oct 09, 2023
How many people use Startimes in this modern age
Re: Why Is There No NTA IGBO In Startime? by Idiotseverywher: 5:32am On Oct 09, 2023
I am staff of NTA , Startimes has NTA Igbo channels, I don't know what you what to achieve with this comment or will I call it lies

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember When You Use To Watch Your Neighbours Television From The Window / Android 4K Smart TV Box Available @ 43,500 |SOLD| / ODI Via Getty Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.