Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Comedian AY Makun Apologizes To Davido For Joking About His ‘small Preek’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY Makun Apologizes To Davido For Joking About His ‘small Preek’ (273 Views)

Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) / IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos / Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY Makun Apologizes To Davido For Joking About His ‘small Preek’ by ExclusiveBet: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2023
While performing on stage, AY Makun said that despite Davido having a smaller manhood, he easily impregnates women, while he, with a larger and substantial organ, struggled for 13 years to achieve the same result.

“It took me 13 years. Na hin this small Davido. Small pr*ck. Una know how Warri pr*ck be now. Warri pr*ck for 13 years, belle Don come. Na how I con dey hear sey Davido dey give belle belle. Small pr*ck dey give belle anyhow,” he said in pidgin English.

The comedian’s joke trigged outrage among netizens who found it offensive and inappropriate for him to make such personal and hurtful remarks about the singer.

Reacting on his Instagram page, AY expressed regret for the poorly received joke, acknowledging that the delivery was not in good taste and apologized to Davido for any distress caused.

The comedian mentioned that he had previously made a similar joke during his tour of the United States and Canada, where it was better received.

He said, “I am so sorry for telling that joke the way it came out in Warri, I shouldn’t even call it a joke anymore. It wasn’t funny like it was during my tour of US and Canada, and you have every right to be angry after seeing how the blogs used it.

“Please know that it is always a learning experience for all of us in the entertainment business, I deserve any backlash or negative thoughts coming my way for the joke that was badly delivered in Warri. So, no excuses at all, my Aburo. No reason am. I remain your number one fan, and I love you, @davido”

Davido responded to AY’s apology, reassuring him with the comment, “Nothing spoil baba mi,” indicating that he harbored no ill feelings towards the comedian.

(1) (Reply)

Trace Award 2023: Burna Boy Beats Wizkid, Davido, Others To Win The Best Album / How I Met Mohbad Lifeless In His House After He Was Injected – DJ Tells Court / Israel DMW And Ex Wife Blow Hot In Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.