Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award (12076 Views)

Alexreport Bags โ€˜brand Influencer Of The Year Awardโ€™ / 'I Love This Your Outfit OO' - Fan Tells Facebook Influencer, Reigneth / 10 Photos Of Pamela Odame Watara Where She Went Almost N.ude To Display Her Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award by Ebubu: 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
CJStarz:
Ebubu, congratulations on this one. Your Ebonyi sister is making ala Igbo proud
ok Ebonyi is not Igbo again?cheesy

You people are false brothers. Only claim family when the going is good and come out to despise and stab at the back all other times.

Even Yorubas didnโ€™t attack Ekiti for building non-traffic airport but they suggested ways for the Govt the airport can amass traffic.

Una get problem

2 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award by CJStarz: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hehehehe.....my friend for once, relaaaaax and forget una unviable airport matter. Hopefully, one-day,d airport go pick life. Dry bones shall rise again. If you believe say amen!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
For now,let us celebrate your sister,Maria. Not a mean feat, y'know?๐Ÿ˜‚

Ebubu:
ok Ebonyi is not Igbo again?cheesy

You people are false brothers. Only claim family when the going is good and come out to despise and stab at the back all other times.

Even Yorubas didnโ€™t attack Ekiti for building non-traffic airport but they suggested ways for the Govt the airport can amass traffic.

Una get problem
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award by Lumarstone: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
WHO WON THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL CERTIFICATE FORGER OF THE CENTURY IN NIGERIA? I JUST NEED THE ANSWER PLEASE, I NO WANT ARGUMENT HERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award by adanonso(f): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
post=126304084:
wetin dis one come mean now

She is the founder of igboist Facebook page. And she Sabi dash people money well well. De star boy (yemi oshibanjo) dey share empowerment and money Tru her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award by xynerise: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
StoriesUpdate:

https://leadership.ng/maria-ude-nwachi-wins-facebook-influencer-of-the-year-award/

Sport influencer, Joshua Ubeku grin

We were called twin during youth service grin grin grin. Very stupid boy then
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award by dominique(f): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
Afikpo chick. I love that her nickname
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award by lexy2014: 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
In time past, people won awards for their literary prowess. Now it is time spent on Facebook without really facing the book that wins award.

Wetin this madam influence?
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award by AGBADOAREWAGOAT: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
she influence for REDKING A.K.A All we have God gave us , and her accomplince (AMANDA CHISOM) at influencing Ponzi was arrested . she also have CHICAGO experience as an EX-HOLOSHOOOOOOOO...so she excpeeee grin grin grin grin
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award by Theophinio(m): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nazgul:
This babe that year. She brought electricity to Afikpo.

She was frustrated by Idu Igariwe and Dave Umahi because she was in PPA not PDP. In fact, she was the only Ebonyi lawmaker in PPA. When she refused to come over to PDP, Dave withheld her allowances, suspended her, rigged the next elections to ensure that she doesn't come back to the state house of assembly.

But Afikpo people can never forget her.

I was in Afikpo two weeks ago

An indigene and I was discussing about her enormous impact in Afikpo. He said she is massively loved by the good and hardworking people of Afikpo
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award by comrChris(m): 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
The pride of Afikpo
This lady did so much for Afikpo people
If you come to Afikpo and talk anyhow about her, you might not live the next minute
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award by OutOfTheAshes(m): 1:09am On Oct 10, 2023
Ebubu:
Ndi Anambra go soon tell u Ebonyi is not Igbogrin
Your antics won't work. Ebonyi , Anambra, Imo, Enugu and Abia are all equal Igbos. No one is more Igbo or important than the other.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award by TruthsFM: 4:42am On Oct 10, 2023
This ebonyi lady worth the award. She do helps people in her facebook page
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award by spencekat(m): 6:18am On Oct 10, 2023
OutOfTheAshes:

Your antics won't work. Ebonyi , Anambra, Imo, Enugu and Abia are all equal Igbos. No one is more Igbo or important than the other.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award by EmmyNorse(m): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2023
congratulations Maria my sister โค
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award by Ebubu: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2023
OutOfTheAshes:

You say this because youโ€™re not from Anambra.

Anambra Igbos believe they are superior to other Igbos and are in fact First son of Igbo land and First class.

As much as I love what you said, I repeat, you say this because youโ€™re not from Anambra.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award by Otulented: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2023
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2023
StoriesUpdate:

https://leadership.ng/maria-ude-nwachi-wins-facebook-influencer-of-the-year-award/
and who won Nairaland influencer of the year?
Anyway, after much persuasion, I have decided to take up the award.
Seun etc should bring the plaque to my house. Thank u.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award by simpoler: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
Is denrele a she or he? How is he the best dressed male?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You / Kidnappers Of Osayomore Joseph Demand N200m Ransom / Ali Baba: My Father Disowned Me When I Started Doing Stand-up Comedy In 1988

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.