Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

You’re The Best Thing That Happened To Me In The House – Ike Tells Alex (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You’re The Best Thing That Happened To Me In The House – Ike Tells Alex (video) (327 Views)

Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels / ‘why I Didn’t Have Sex With Mercy In Big Brother House’ – Ike / Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You’re The Best Thing That Happened To Me In The House – Ike Tells Alex (video) by Asonaija: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2023
Big Brother Naija reality star Ike Onyema has been captured in a video with colleague Alex Unusual as he says he misses her, Aso Naija Reports.

Recall that Ike and Alex Unusual had a clash during their stay in the Big Brother Naija house.

Alex Unusual became violent with Ike in the swimming pool after a misunderstanding between them.

In the video, Ike was seen rendering an apology to Alex as he mentioned that she was the best thing that happened to him in the house. The two later shared a warm hug after their open conversation.

https://www.asonaija.com/youre-the-best-thing-that-happened-to-me-in-the-house-ike-tells-alex-unusual/

Watch video:

https://youtube.com/shorts/ZD0DTQoxmQ4?

Cc; MissyB3, Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Top Trending Celebrities In Nigeria 2023 / Bobrisky Explains Why He Had A Clash With A Woman At Last Night's Movie Premiere / High Chief Emmanuel Nnokwute Gives Out Daughter's Hand In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.