Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months (7842 Views)

External Reserves Fall By $520m In Five Weeks – CBN / External Reserves Slides To 27 Months Low / Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $44bn First Time In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by jrusky(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2023
Ok, noted.

Next topic plsss.
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by happney65: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2023
Hoelujohn:
Them think say na play Jagaban come play. In 2 years time, na wheelbarrow una go dey use wheel money to buy bread.
We are even ready to increase minimum wage to 1million naira but trust me, it won't be enough to buy a bag of rice.

Na Zimbabwean dollar loading be that. grin
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by wittywriter: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2023
With all the extras from subsidy removal ...anyways not surprised we have VAGABONDS IN POWER!.

Wittyness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by ariesbull: 10:35am On Oct 09, 2023
This is early ....Good morning
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by Octopusssy(f): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2023
So what happened to the money that was supposed to have been saved by subsidy removal? Or is this the typical Nigerian case of the more you look the less you?

1 Like

Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2023
lumens:
grin

We warned them.
When you hand over 219 million people to a certified drug dealer and certificate forger to lead, that's what you get.

He has simply continued form where the Daura Cow stopped. The treasury is for him and his cronies.

Even Vulture Griller in all his gullibility would perform better than Amoda.
At least, rotten vultures would be grilled and shared as palliatives.
this one is not buhari continuation, this one come with triple of wetin we see for buhari regime, I don't think anyone will survive this except you are into fraud or online business earning dollars

1 Like

Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by Tinubustar: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2023
🙄😶😶😶
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by Kingpele(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2023
[quote author=lumens post=126291467] grin

We warned them.
When you hand over 219 million people to a certified drug dealer and certificate forger to lead, that's what you get.

He has simply continued form where the Daura Cow stopped. The treasury is for him and his cronies.

Even Vulture Griller in all his gullibility would perform better than Amoda.
At least, rotten vultures would be grilled and shared as palliatives.[Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha laugh won kill meoo vulture griller ...oga u are not a good person abeg ...see savage
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by todugo(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2023
Edoreborn:
I don dey lose hope for this baba regime oo..Ha ha kilode?
Una never see anything. This is just the. Beginning.

1 Like

Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by YouAreNobody: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2023
Emilokan Cashout

Carry go, their Presido.....na your right, I support you to completely deplete the external reserves, after all you have to pay your cronies who helped you rig election cheesy

We will teach Igbos a lesson, but na we dey thief rice from moving bus
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by Elvis2kay: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2023
cool
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by CodeTemplar: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2023
Hoelujohn:
Them think say na play Jagaban come play. In 2 years time, na wheelbarrow una go dey use wheel money to buy bread.
We are even ready to increase minimum wage to 1million naira but trust me, it won't be enough to buy a bag of rice.
that mindset that economic prosperity is anchored on one office in CBN building is a disastrous one. Instead of production, we are looking up to CBN for prosperity
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by paskal16: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2023
We’re just five months into this pathetic rule o
E go long

1 Like

Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by gabbytabby: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2023
As you confess so shall it be for you and your lineage. Amen.

Hoelujohn:
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by revengeco: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2023
A Revenge hoodie is a trendy streetwear garment created by the brand Revenge. It gained popularity for its bold and edgy designs, often featuring striking graphics and text. These hoodies are a statement of urban fashion, favored by those looking to make a distinctive and rebellious style statement. Comfortable and attention-grabbing, the Revenge hoodie is a must-have for streetwear enthusiasts.
https://revengeclothing.co/hoodie/

1 Share

Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by Hoelujohn: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2023
gabbytabby:

Better put: the way the economy of Nigeria is progressing, may your family and everything that concerns you witness such progress.
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by Angelfrost(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2023
By December, there will be only dust left in that foreign reserve.

Up till now, nothing meaningful has been done to arrest this downward trend of the nation's economy.

1. Insecurity is supposed to be eradicated across the nation (especially Southeast and North) within 3 to 6 months.

2. Steady Power supply across Nigeria is non-negotiable... That's one of the major ways to improve industrialization and small/medium scale businesses.

3. Declare National emergency and Martial law on Corruption across all levels of government... Wake up the dead EFCC and ICPC.

4. Cut down government spendings by over 50%... Totally ban foreign trips and import of things that can be easily manufactured in the nation, especially non-essential items.

5. Get at least 2 refineries functioning to full capacity as another matte of national emergency.

6. Increased taxation of middle and high earners (this is harsh, I know, but no other way out of this).

Failure to achieve the above within 6 months will finally bury the nation for good... Anything short of the above will be another clueless window dressing like we saw under Buhari.

Gosh... I can't believe Tinubu has failed so far to improve from where Buhari left off in every area.
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by Whytelyon(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2023
When you have a Leader that does not know what he is Doing, this is the Result.
I thought they said once Jagbajantis enters , Nigerian naira would outsmart The Kuwaiti Dinari and the USD combined? Heaven on earth promises, what is happening now? Stealing money here and there.

APC is the worst thing to happen to Africa as a whole, and the entire universe!
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by Kukutente23: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2023
BloomingDale:

Dip
Na English consigne you for everything the guy talk
And no be say you score A1 for WAEC English o

1 Like

Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by being(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2023
victorclean:
Chisus and prophet Muhammad please where una dey oooooo.

Buhari please come back. Frog eye druggie has killed us. See what oduduwpigs has plung us into due to ethnicity.

Mama Alakija is even richer than Nigeria
No.. buhari should not come back...
GMB is actually responsible for everything happening now! He was only covering it up by taking many dollar loans and suppressing dollar demand. BAT has simply opened things up.. but then even though he isn't responsible for the situation, he needs to quickly find a way out... but I haven't seen anything yet...
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by Jessyjeff: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2023
BloomingDale:

Dip
Thank you, Jare! Typos abound in Nairaland due to being in a haste to post comments.
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by Aybiochem: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2023
I just feel dollar will strengthen against naira but forecast suggests otherwise
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by Proudlyomonna: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2023
gabbytabby:

APC is a maximum disaster.
I wonder why You guys find it so hard to understand that the evil APC structure of doom,suffering and hardship has no intention of making the lives of Nigerians better,the sponsoring thought is Power,grab power from PDP now keep it at all cost,this is not difficult to understand at all.

The major problem We have is that people have a very dafty knowledge of the essence of Politics hence they roll with the my party, my candidate must win mindset.

I asked one illiterate called talented321 to tell me the philosophical and ideological standings of the political party He stands with,this proud illiterate could not even make sense of the question for His mind is deviod of the knowledge that political parties should bear ideologies and how they hence affect the lives of the people they intend to govern.

Any legit hustling common man supporting the evil APC structure of doom,hardship and suffering should have his head checked,Apc is the biggest threat to the survival of legit hustling Nigerians.
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by grandstar(m): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2023
How much is really left in the foreign reserves? It seems so scanty that the central bank can't defend the Naira.

Of course, simply selling dollars to defend it isn't enough. A rise in interest rates to levels that will bring inflation under control is a paramount.

Defending the Naira using both the buying of Naira and high interest rates are the best strategies.

So, how much really is in the foreign reserves?

1 Like

Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by SirLakes: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2023
Una go see shege so tey una go miss the dullard of Daura grin
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by tuoyoojo(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2023
Lol

CSU first class graduate in economics at work
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by obi58: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2023
Officially we are no longer paying subsidy so the expectation is that our reserves should be increasing instead the reserves are dwindling like kilode.

Na WA o
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by gabbytabby: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2023
Your third class PO is not an alternative as he is subpar and could not even manage a small state like Anambra.

We have more confidence in PBAT. Nobody has to tell you anything get educated on any issue that interest you it’s not a competition and nobody follow you come.

Proudlyomonna:

I wonder why You guys find it so hard to understand that the evil APC structure of doom,suffering and hardship has no intention of making the lives of Nigerians better,the sponsoring thought is Power,grab power from PDP now keep it at all cost,this is not difficult to understand at all.

The major problem We have is that people have a very dafty knowledge of the essence of Politics hence they roll with the my party, my candidate must win mindset.

I asked one illiterate called talented321 to tell me the philosophical and ideological standings of the political party He stands with,this proud illiterate could not even make sense of the question for His mind is deviod of the knowledge that political parties should bear ideologies and how they hence affect the lives of the people they intend to govern.

Any legit hustling common man supporting the evil APC structure of doom,hardship and suffering should have his head checked,Apc is the biggest threat to the survival of legit hustling Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by gabbytabby: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2023
Understandable as na there your intelligence reach.

obi58:
Officially we are no longer paying subsidy so the expectation is that our reserves should be increasing instead the reserves are dwindling like kilode.

Na WA o
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2023
Wonderful
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by jaxxy(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2023
From no subsidy to subsidy. This country is in a mess.

until we do the right thing.
Re: External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months by talented321: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2023
Your parents are really useless for raising a fool like you to this nation..
Proudlyomonna:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State / Police Foil Plan To Attack NLNG Pipeline In Rivers / PDP Hails Imo Governorship Candidate, Senator Anyanwu On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.