Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

St Patrick Logistic Is A Fraudulent And Useless Shipping Company - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / St Patrick Logistic Is A Fraudulent And Useless Shipping Company (80 Views)

Frapapabet & Soloti Gaming Limited Is A Fraudulent And Scam Website / TO MAMA CASSETTE AND USELESS AKADASKY / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

St Patrick Logistic Is A Fraudulent And Useless Shipping Company by Princeerafe: 10:15am On Oct 09, 2023
For goods I delivered to st Patrick logistic Alia Patrick since September do you know till now they have not shipped it they just moved my shipping yet again to October 18th never you use st Patrick for any shipping again the owner is a big fool filled with pride and no empathy for customers....

Use them at your own peril

The owner is rude, filled with pride and hardly respond to messages, use them if you are ready to wait months for ur goods

Alia Patrick
Re: St Patrick Logistic Is A Fraudulent And Useless Shipping Company by Dathrone(f): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
Princeerafe:
For goods I delivered to st Patrick logistic Alia Patrick since September do you know till now they have not shipped it they just moved my shipping yet again to October 18th never you use st Patrick for any shipping again the owner is a big fool filled with pride and no empathy for customers....

Use them at your own peril

The owner is rude, filled with pride and hardly respond to messages, use them if you are ready to wait months for ur goods

Alia Patrick

Rate companies by their customer care you will know which to deal or not

(1) (Reply)

Street Sweepers Stage Protest Over 5 Months Unpaid Salaries In Kano / What Are The Features Of Machine Translation? / Online Fastag Recharge | Bajaj Finserv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.