Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic (27344 Views)

I Regained Freedom After 104 Days In Captivity - Sadiq Ango Abdullahi / Sunday Igboho Press Statement, Issues Serious Warning To Police, soldiers, S.S / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by Cleardesign31: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2023
Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by JEFFERSON016(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2023
All my brother's from the East.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by YouAreNobody: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2023
The way this man was kicked to the curb by his fellow Yorubas really pained me. It was after his incarceration that herdsmen got the chance to hold sway in the hinterlands of Yorubaland but their atrocities hardly make it to mainstream media

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by abiolag(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2023
Igboho OSHA

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by valicious1(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2023
C
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by aylive02(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You go explain tired. You ahev more 8 years to ramt
. First forgerer spotted
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by Triangles1(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Yorubas are great people, friendly, proactive and accomodating, we made impact without making noise, not like those boisterous empty barrel people making the loudest noise, killing their own people, yet Kanu nnamdi is still in DSS dungeon, Yorubas fought for him and he was released, no agitation, no killing of fellow igbos, no attacking of security operatives, no cannibalism or stealing of biscuits, no seat at home, no looting of onions etc. Yorubas are truly amazing.
God bless Yorubas
God bless South south
God bless North
God bless jagaban the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land

I wish I can like this statement more than trillion Times.

10 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by YouAreNobody: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Yorubas are great people, friendly, proactive and accomodating, we made impact without making noise, not like those boisterous empty barrel people making the loudest noise, killing their own people, yet Kanu nnamdi is still in DSS dungeon, Yorubas fought for him and he was released, no agitation, no killing of fellow igbos, no attacking of security operatives, no cannibalism or stealing of biscuits, no seat at home, no looting of onions etc. Yorubas are truly amazing.
God bless Yorubas
God bless South south
God bless North

hahahahaha......chestbeating like a geriatric gorilla. You guys are shameless. You sacrificed your tribesman who was fighting to protect your lands from murderous herdsmen and nw that he has finished serving his sentence, you dey here dey yarn crap.

I'm sure Igboho has learnt never to stand up for you people, your cowardise is legendary. Same goes for any other yorubaman who might think to stand up for y'all.

The only people I pity are the innocent yorubas in the far reaches of yorubaland who are suffering this herdsmen incursion and attacks, but whose sordid tales never make it to yoruba media.

10 years from now, more of yoruba land will go the way of kwara
ILoveNG:
Nnamdi Kanu should not be released
We can’t condemn the release of boko haram fighters and be pushing for the release of another terrorist leader

accordadoga26:
Hehehehe

I’m very sure some people wish this was Nnamdi Kanu's press statement after his release.

Amoda Ogunlere will never release Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu must die in DSS cell

Biafra, you won’t get. ❌

Presidency, you won’t get.❌

Kanu, you won’t get ❌

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by gigabyte13: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2023
Somebody say
Wertin him wan talk be say
SCHOOL IS SURELY NOT A SCAM
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by michoim(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2023
An Agbero too is make a press statement! What a country!!!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehehe

I’m very sure some people wish this was Nnamdi Kanu's press statement after his release.

Biafra, you won’t get. ❌

Kanu, you won’t get ❌

You wicked, ahsweh

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by FreeIgboho: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2023
My moniker (Free Igboho) finally achieved!!!

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by kcdendelo: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God bless Yorubas
God bless South south
God bless North

Lol... We know when a slowpoke is talking

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by DeShineShine(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2023
Na everyone dey do press conference now. Turn of every Dick and Harry...

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by b3llo(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2023
arzizhy:

They are sending him home to come and cause trouble as it looks like the drug lord will the stolen mandate. The Yoruba nation agitation will be a bargaining chip.
Ilorin on his mind
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by Olachase(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2023
aylive02:
Hope they didn't forge the documents that facilitated his release the way Tinubu has forged his entire career. angry. Tinubu and APC sent this man to prison
Na wa for you hoo you self no try out of 8 Years we never even use 1 finish you for wait for like 5years before you open the book of lamentation 25:2-27 grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by Cregon: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2023
He no mention Tinubu o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by Segzy19: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2023
He has been released from prison a long time ago but detained in-country (like placed under house arrest kind off). He couldn't leave Cotonou, and I guess that was for some diplomatic and safety reasons because if he had entered Nigeria during Buhari's time, he would have been killed...

He is not a terrorist or tout like the other guy that is begging for freedom from his jail cell....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by DeShineShine(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2023
I hope Chief Sunday Igboho has learnt his lessons and won't be lousy again. One thing I know is that you can never fight physically government and win.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by Segzy19: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2023
Don't be stupid.
He is far better than terrorist Nnamdi Kanu that is rotting in jail as we speak. That's one

Two: he didn't do that press statement in Nigeria but from Cotonou...

michoim:
An Agbero too is make a press statement! What a country!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by BloodyDoe(f): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God bless Yorubas
God bless South south
God bless North
Do you know that till today i'm still perplex as to what they did with a long truck of onions... Onions ooo, not potatoes or yams. Maybe onions soup and mashed onions granished with human meat. God abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by bigwig071(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2023
So this stupid fool no get anything like shame.... after running away forgetting his destiny.....
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by Evolutionism: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2023
See as Baba go Fresh come back.

Benin Republic dey very peaceful than Hellhole.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by qtx(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God bless Yorubas
God bless South south
God bless North
cheesy. hate. Admin needs to flag you a warning
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by MT: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGhTKXMUD4E?si=glrv_M99UXSFHYRY

ICYMI: Sunday Igboho's press statement after he regained freedom from Benin Republic

He has learnt a valuable lesson. You won't ever see him threatening the FG with Dane guns and charms again. DSS still awaits him though as he has a pending case in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by Judolisco(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
All I can say is school is not a scam grin
he tried man.... Wen I saw ur comment I say make i watch d video... It's not dat bad

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by zeenaman: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God bless Yorubas
God bless South south
God bless North

We all know that Yourba leads while others follow

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by adecz: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2023
He has joined the black knuckles
bleaching crew ..😁😁😁
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by Scarcity234: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehehe

Biafra, you won’t get. ❌

Kanu, you won’t get ❌
Ok. And the entire Yoruba race is blessed by Tinubu's administration and they're all happy right??

If yes... we're happy with the three things you mentioned we won't get. Provided you all are happy...

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by wumi2017(f): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2023
Congratulations 🤸 oosa owo baba dami

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Aisha Buhari Reposting Tweets Criticizing President Buhari / Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. / US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.