Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic (27343 Views)

I Regained Freedom After 104 Days In Captivity - Sadiq Ango Abdullahi / Sunday Igboho Press Statement, Issues Serious Warning To Police, soldiers, S.S / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by thinkmoney(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGhTKXMUD4E?si=glrv_M99UXSFHYRY

ICYMI: Sunday Igboho's press statement after he regained freedom from Benin Republic
My sincere appreciation goes to ... the master of the e ‘River’. abi wetin I hear so?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by arzizhy: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
AriyaTV:

Oga, u go explain tire, no evidence.

Biafuro - No

Presidency - No

Release Nnamdiot Cownu - No.

You will wail till 2031.

If you check my profile, you’d have seen that I am a Yoruba man.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by thisisit: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Yorubas are great people, friendly, proactive and accomodating, we made impact without making noise, not like those boisterous empty barrel people making the loudest noise, killing their own people, yet Kanu nnamdi is still in DSS dungeon, Yorubas fought for him and he was released, no agitation, no killing of fellow igbos, no attacking of security operatives, no cannibalism or stealing of biscuits, no seat at home, no looting of onions etc. Yorubas are truly amazing.
God bless Yorubas
God bless South south
God bless North
God bless jagaban the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land

I like this kind of healthy competitive engage from a Yoruba Person to Igbos.

No insult or abuses.. just drawing their attention to the need to change strategy.

This is the kind of healthy competition we want to hear between Igbo and Yoruba .. not bitter rivalry as if they are dragging a girlfriend.

Please let's keep the narratives like this
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by jrusky(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
All I can say is school is not a scam grin

Bro education is Golden no matter how little it is.

I thought they called this man illiterate? I can't belief seen him reading English fluently, shame on all fake news carriers and propaganda beast.

God bless you Chief Sunday Igboho much redoect sir.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by Frankhendez: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fool
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by Samtob90(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kingpele:
grin grin oga don humble finish...the cowardice spirit of that tribe is upon him ...he will now become a loyal slave of fulani herdsmen....I hope they didn't forged his papers in other to get him released..most people from that region and forgery is 5 and 6
Can there be anyone as cowardice as Ojukwu who ran away in the war he started?
Only Benjamin Adekunle can recount how coward una be
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by mpire: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kingpele:
grin grin oga don humble finish...the cowardice spirit of that tribe is upon him ...he will now become a loyal slave of fulani herdsmen....I hope they didn't forged his papers in other to get him released..most people from that region and forgery is 5 and 6

Typical NL re.tard without any sense of history. Didn't Ojukwu who started a war he couldn't finish run to Ivory Coast? At least the guy is free where are your freedom fighters and what have they accomplished?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by joshua094: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
HeatSeeker:
He looks fresh for someone that has been in prison for two years

He was under House Arrest in Benin
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by herich(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
This mumu coward Yoruba leader
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by 7upnigeria: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
ISTP:
Thank God for his freedom. If you've ever been arrested or detained outside your country, you'll relate.

Thank you Lord. 🙏🏼

Forget bullshit, the arrest was just to keep him away from Buhari. Does he look like someone that suffered in detention? By the way, Yorubas have cousins in parts of Benin republic. Its colonialists that divided Yorubaland and put some in Togo, Benin and Nigeria.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by Godfullsam(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kingpele:

... and the bravery of Nnamdi kanu has kept him is DSS custody till date.

Do you even know how long that vagabond have been in the DSS custody?
And there is no brave person from the self professed region to help him out till date.
Do you know that kanu would have been out of prison if he were from that coward region?

Ojukwu was so brave that he had to run to Abidjan with his tail between his leg when the coward began to deal with him and his brave soldiers.

So much for the region of braves.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by ISTP: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
7upnigeria:

Forget bullshit, the arrest was just to keep him away from Buhari. Does he look like someone that suffered in detention? By the way, Yorubas have cousins in parts of Benin republic. Its colonialists that divided Yorubaland and put some in Togo, Benin and Nigeria.

I hear you.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by bull67: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Yorubas are great people, friendly, proactive and accomodating, we made impact without making noise, not like those boisterous empty barrel people making the loudest noise, killing their own people, yet Kanu nnamdi is still in DSS dungeon, Yorubas fought for him and he was released, no agitation, no killing of fellow igbos, no attacking of security operatives, no cannibalism or stealing of biscuits, no seat at home, no looting of onions etc. Yorubas are truly amazing.
God bless Yorubas
God bless South south
God bless North
DONT LET THEM FIRE YOU FOR NAIRALAND MY BROTHER. TAKE IT COOL WITH THEM SIR
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by Cheryph200(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
All I can say is school is not a scam grin
honestly school ain’t scam but waste of time ..Sunday Ohio is successful..school has different meaning and purpose so don’t go there
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by aklid(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
If Kanu is not released, the. Releasing this one is not fair one bit
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by dragunov: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
aylive02:
Hope they didn't forge the documents that facilitated his release the way Tinubu has forged his entire career. angry. Tinubu and APC sent this man to prison

Beef! Stew in your own bile nigahh!
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by dragunov: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
HeatSeeker:
He looks fresh for someone that has been in prison for two years

He wasn't in prison. His movement was confined to Cotonou. Infact, they kept moving him from one house to another because of Fulani operatives sent by Buhari administration to kidnap or assassinate him. He wasn't behind bars but he couldn't leave Benin Republic.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by austinvsb: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
Welcome back oosha
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by pandoragirigory: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
Neckpresser101:

If you talk finish you go go find rice motor to steal from cheesy

Southern alamajiris
You think everyone is your mother, continue your stealing
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by Neckpresser101: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You think everyone is your mother, continue your stealing
🤡🤡🤡
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by pandoragirigory: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
evsimmigration:

Pls stop mentioning South South in your useless Thanksgiving.Focus on your North Jihads brothers.Souty south has never been brother to South West, you thieff

Igbo disguising, you think everyone is your mother, continue your stealing
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by pandoragirigory: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
Achor1111:
Expired brain
sorry about your mother
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by ejimatic: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God bless Yorubas
God bless South south
God bless North
South West is omitted! God bless all Omoluwabi in the SW and the entire region!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by fbabs(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2023
wumi2017:
Congratulations 🤸 oosa owo baba dami

Can I send you a PM
Re: Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic by dealslip(f): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2023
Kingpele:
The problem is that you didn't even focus on the message. He was clear in his press statement that his resolve to continue his fight against Fulani herdsmen in Yorubaland stands. And with a pure heart, he thanks the South East for their support but you are too blinded in the heart to even hear him. Silently, he was cleared of all charges. Noise doesn't get results.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus / Reno Omokri Reacts To Aisha Buhari Reposting Tweets Criticizing President Buhari / Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.