Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians (30405 Views)

Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by thesicilian: 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

It goes a long way to show u they will criticize u when u go wrong.
Lol. Whatever makes you sleep better
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Jonjam269: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
It's a waste of time and resources arguing with obidots, people that believed Buhari was cloned or Kanu will give them biafra, take them serious at your own peril. Losers
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol. Whatever makes you sleep better

What?

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Whytelyon(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
TheSuperX:
Fortunately he has sense more than all of you combined.

Ozuor.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Allisgud: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
Which one be obidient
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Okwyjesus(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
NLCreator:

How did he know my hometown to start with?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Jostoman: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
Mumu post everybody is now Obedient just the way they always see anybody that is not supporting their INEC selected president as IPOB. Pathetic people.

Wetin concern Obedient with the fight between Palestinian vs Israel. Yeye
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Gajagojo: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
What is the Afro-Latino point he is making

Essentially any Latino person of mixed ancestry who has some black blood. There are many in places like Brazil, Cuba the USA etc who look like Ronaldo de Lima, Roberto Carlos etc They are mostly mixed but can all claim to be black or even Igbo

This is the same for those "Jews" returning from Europe some of whom have blonde hair and blue eyes

Those people who we know as Palestinians are of the same ethnic stock as Hebrews who never left Palestine

This is the crucial point

MANY HAVE JEWISH ANCESTORS THEY JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE CONVERTED TO ISLAM OR CHRISTIANITY

Then one day some mixed race Europeans turn up with big guns and say 2000 years ago our ancestors lived here so make way for us

Well if it can happen in Palestine why not in Arochookyou

Any group of Black Americans can turn up and claim Togo , Claim Ghana, Claim Nigeria as their own

3 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
This OP is chasing clout. So Obidients are the ones attacking everybody. How did the mode allow this to FP
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Hananfine: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Obidients don't support terrorists. Hamas are terrorists and deserves the pummelling from Israel

Obedient are TERRORIST abi you don't know
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Jostoman: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin lol... hahahaha. Supreme Court judgement is around the corner.
helinuies wetin concern obedient with the fight between Hamas and Israel?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by SUNNINO(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
He an Egun person not Yoruba.
Pigstormentor:
Helinus...

Nobody fell for any worthless bait. Grow up and enjoy the man that exposed TINUBU and disgraced him totally. Funniest thing..is that he is even Yoruba...hahahahahahahaha hahaha!!! grin

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Pearl1910: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
"historically accurate claim to the land via ancestry" this line says it all. Whoever owns the land first historically is the real owner. Not someone who bought it (legally of illegally) or claimed it or occupied it.
If a 419 sells land for u, when the real owner shows up, u will vacate and lose your money.
If the person that gave u d land isn't the real owner then u will vacate the land when the real owner comes back.
However u want to twist it, the real historical owner based on ancestry is right to claim ownership anytime especially when he didn't sell the land to u. Even selling last for only 100 years.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Bliss52: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
ponishah:

I am igbo full blood, but igbo youths on social media are always falling for cheap traps, they forget that it is nt every comment that you you react to, it is not everybody that you follow on the media.

The same guy is getting paid per engagement he gets on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by OmoFiditi: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
NLCreator:
I be agbado mugu

Agbado say na 'Attack'. I don find the 'Attack tire I no see.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Styluss: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
What is Hamas crime?

Slynation:
David should cook Tinubu and leave the Hamas to pay for their sins...
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by TheSuperX(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
Whytelyon:

Ozuor.
Your papa
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Whytelyon(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
TheSuperX:
my useless papa

Shame on you
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by TheSuperX(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
Whytelyon:

My papa na Ozuor!
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Kingbuhari(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
So Igbos are now known as obidents... daft full this con3
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by funshint(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Confusion has finally set in the camp of the enemy.....now Hundeyin will fully understand the true nature of those he's been aligning himself with....the fate of Victor Banjo awaits any Yoruba bastard!
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by DatNiggaDaz: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
Pigstormentor:
The FACT that you had to be lurking in his timeline to look for Nonsense news, shows that the guy has really dealt with you imbeciles very well.

Tinubu will be removed as President..or a Tout like MC Oluomo will forge certificate and become a L.G.A chairman.

Worthless Agbado supporters..spits
Lols

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Gajagojo: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jonjam269:
It's a waste of time and resources arguing with obidots, people that believed Buhari was cloned or Kanu will give them biafra, take them serious at your own peril. Losers
One of them said Orji Uzor kalu was rich before he became governor and no one can accuse him of stealing
He argued that Orji Uzor Kalu was so rich that the Central Bank of Nigeria could not cope with his money and begged him to take his money to the World Bank

The World bank could only take half while the other half went to the IMF. Imagine!!

How do you reason with such people?

5 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by thesicilian: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:
This guy like attention

Why use arochucku if not to piss Ibo off

They fell for his bait
The only way to get them to understand anything is to make it tribal
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by qtx(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
Tokziby:
Its sad that people dont know what the palestinians have gone through and are still going through in the hands of zionist led isreal and their supporters U.S and U.N.
Things people dont know about Palestine.

-The palestinian land was given to Israel by the United Kingdom:
During World War I the British government issued the Balfour Declaration, favoring the establishment of a national home for the Jewish people in Palestine. The British captured Palestine from the Ottomans shortly thereafter. The League of Nations gave Britain mandatory power over Palestine in 1922. The United Nations General Assembly recommended partitioning Palestine into two states; one Arab and one Jewish.
That was where the conflicts started. Each time there is conflicts the jews lay control and claim palestinian land with the backing of the west.
Now virtually 90% of the whole land that belongs to the two of them is now being controlled by Israel. The owners are now treated as an outcast.

-The places Israel stole from palestine are termed as "occupied". Anywhere u see occupied as prefix before the city are places originally owned by Palestine e.g Occupied Gaza strip, occupied east jerusalem, occupied Golan heights etc

-The popular city Jerusalem is in Palestine, before Trump left power, he advocated that the capital of Israel be moved to Jerusalem
-Palestine is not recognized as a country but a state, just like any other state in Nigeria. But Israel is recognized.
-There are no army or Navy or Air force in Palestine because Israel will not allow them. They were dimilitarized by Israel with the help of the west and UN.
-Their land and economy are controlled by Israel through security, electricity, water, agriculture etc
-They are not allowed to protest or fight for their right cos the IDF forces will shell them
-The HAMAS that are tagged as terror*st today are a political party in Palestine that fight against the control of Israel. they also control part of the Palestinian towns politically. Its just like Taliban, they are political party not an organization. (Google is ur friend). They all existed before all this media labeling and propaganda.

Since the beginning of this year to few months ago it was the IDF(Israeli military) forces that were doing all this killings but the media remained quiet. Now this people came out and saying enough is enough, they are being labelled a terror*st.

What we are witnessing today is not war but fighting for freedom to be independent of israel and take back control of their lands. To be able to produce water, electricity, agriculture and more.

Soul searching question.

-why cant the U.N and the West resolve this issue by granting them referendum, just like Russia and Ukraine. Let them go their separate ways -Recognize them as a country, return stolen lands and give them borders
- Let them have their president and be able to produce their water, electricity and agriculture.
-Let them be able to defend themselves by having their own militaries
- Force them to sign a peace treaty

If All this can be done i believe we wont be having this conflicts every now and then... No but the West and U.N are complicit.

I hope you are not in Nigeria sha?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by jorili7437: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
I provide marketing services to business looking to take their sales to next level. As a digital Creator, I can Craft a good graphics and video content describing your product service (sample works available).
With my years of experience, I conduct audience research with some premium google tools and use demographic data for ideation of ads copy.
This proven strategy has helped me take small business to next level through social media marketing.

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
qtx:
grin oh wow, super-intel homosapien. Yet you are that poor? If you are as sharp as you claim, you wont be poor. Or you think i dont know you?
Lol you do, so slow.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Ladech(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
The problem with headless mob is that their position defies logic, no deep reasoning, even common sense. I support Obi but refuse to be called Obidient because of these 'dunderheads'. David should deal with the monsters he helped fed and grew. grin grin grin
NLCreator:
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by sulaak(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
Are you aware that in Darfur, there is Arab genocide against black Africans, where rape, racial killing and ethnic cleansing is the mainstay of the ongoing conflict? Yet Africans are concerned with the Palestinian problem.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by 43Ronin: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
it's just like those lands fulani took over in plateau state by killing the indigenes. if their children return in a 100 years time and wipe dem out to collect their land back will you call that occupation? or if the people of kwara decide to replace the Sultan with an oba what right does fulani have to complain?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by blackslayer: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
After the little time i have spent on this earth thus far, i have come to realize one thing! The battle is between good and evil!
This world is as disgusting as it is currently because evil seems to be prevailing.

My prayer to God is to give the good people of this world the courage to battle and stand up to evil. Something has to give otherwise this earth as we know it will become major HELL for everyone of us! Even much worse than it already is.....Think about the kids we will bring into this world!

It is also noteworthy and a bit sad to see black people worrying about world affairs that hardly concern them, especially when black people are the one "race" of people that the "others" love to hate. Acknowledge your condition but don't be a victim to your condition!

Race/Color/Creed/Nationality/Religion are all nothing but human constructs designed to sow seed of discord and division. Under this one sky, under this one heaven, i strongly believe we are all God's creation and have the ability to be good. It is said that the heart of man is desperately wicked! The more i live on this planet the more i am convinced this to be true. But at the end of the day, God has given everyone of us a choice and will to do good.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by DMerciful(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
Exactly, we're not zombies like APC that must agree on everything
Afamed:
Chicken has come home to roost

This one na family affairs, nothing concern Batist / Buharist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force / Senator Solomon Adeola Dumps Ambode, Backs Jide Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu’s Candidate / Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.