Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians (30404 Views)

Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Gajagojo: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
blackslayer:
After the little time i have spent on this earth thus far, i have come to realize one thing! The battle is between good and evil!
This world is as disgusting as it is currently because evil seems to be prevailing.

My prayer to God is to give the good people of this world the courage to battle and stand up to evil. Something has to give otherwise this earth as we know it will become major HELL for everyone of us! Even much worse than it already is.....Think about the kids we will bring into this world!

It is also noteworthy and a bit sad to see black people worrying about world affairs that hardly concern them, especially when black people are the one "race" of people that the "others" love to hate. Acknowledge your condition but don't be a victim to your condition!

Race/Color/Creed/Nationality/Religion are all nothing but human constructs designed to sow seed of discord and division. Under this one sky, under this one heaven, i strongly believe we are all God's creation and have the ability to be good. It is said that the heart of man is desperately wicked! The more i live on this planet the more i am convinced this to be true. But at the end of the day, God has given everyone of us a choice and will to do good.

There is nothing like good or evil
Life is life
You clearly have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by blackslayer: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

There is nothing like good or evil
Life is life

LOL. LOL. LOL
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Amaggedon: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
NLCreator:
We agree to disagree. Its not everything we will. And how is obidients that disagreed with david please? There is this level of stupid that is never lacking in everything all these APC misfits says or do. Very senseless set of imbeciles
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by historic: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
So anyone who has an opposing views on any national or international issues is now refer to as "obedient".....
What are the supporters of bola A. tinubu or sorry Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu called?

Blockheads!

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Gandrova: 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
Isreal and IPOB are the same in nature and activities

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Slynation(m): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
Styluss:
What is Hamas crime?

After killing unarmed citizens, you expect Israel to clap and give them thumps up innit??
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by commoditiesnig: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
dawnomike:
Twitter abi na X now withtheir many online wars like Nairalanders.
Lol
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by historic: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hananfine:

Obedient are TERRORIST abi you don't know

Batists are saboteurs abi you don't know ni?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by dododawa1: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nairaland hobby
Ethnicity war
Land war
Gender war
Tribe war
Certificate war
Language war
Accident war
Cultism war

NAIRALAND NAIRALAND NAIRALAND enjoying it.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by ribbit: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:
This guy like attention

Why use arochucku if not to piss Ibo off

They fell for his bait
also because he has likely blocked every other Yoruba that will have time to engage his stupidity.

So he knows his mumu base and now to cash out from them.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Zandena(f): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nothing will surprise me again with Obedients. The fact that they believed Buhari was dead and cloned speaks volume of their entrenched lunacy .
IPOB Terrorists/lunatics that are killing and maiming the SE are freedom fighters while Palestinians doing same are terrorists?
Americans got their independence from Britain through mass activism and they were called nationalist and heroes while Palestinians who have been under occupation for 8 decades are Terrorists?
Algeria, South Africa, Zimbabwe etc were liberated from murderous whites/ Europeans through mass movement, violence and abduction of their invaders and they are called freedom fighters while Palestinians that are being killed at will by criminal, murderous, oppressive and terrorist land grabbers are villains?
You qualify for true madness!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by smallrincowis16(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
Slynation:

After killing unarmed citizens, you expect Israel to clap and give them thumps up innit??
But Israeli killing Palestinian children almost everyday is called what?
What an hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Emir01: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
They will cancel each others one day
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Slynation(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
smallrincowis16:

But Israeli killing Palestinian children almost everyday is called what?
What an hypocrite
it is called collateral damages...!! The terrorists are habouring children and women in their midst just to claim victims!! Anyways, the children might be potential terrorists just like their fathers so it's a case of killing them young.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by eepeepook: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
How will the tribal war end when Seun purposely posts this type of thread to the front page? Una can see when person use him own hand spoil him invention.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by proprince(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
David Hundeyin don cast. What a pitty
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by onyibest2k(m): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
master in drug business and forging of certificate
ozo13:
I like discussion out of normal Nigeria politics so as for people to eschew emotions from political analysis
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Styluss: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
Okay, you seem learned. You can try to read history, understand the genesis and then come back and rewrite your comment

Slynation:

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Slynation(m): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
Styluss:
Okay, you seem learned. You can try to read history, understand the genesis and then come back and rewrite your comment

Oga...there is nothing to read, the Hamas killed, maimed, kidnapped and raped unarmed Israeli citizens in their sleep and here you are justifying it by saying I should go and read history. So that what will happen?? Come back and clap that they deserve it?? Can never be me...

He who is brave enough to instigate a fight, should also be brave enough to finish what he started. Israel that are looking for ways to test their new missiles, the Hamas sheepishly decided to donate their site to them...

That their Allah Akbar will soon change to wayor Allah...!!!
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Antoeni(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is your keeper; The LORD is your shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, Nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by xynerise: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Light78:
Why would a mod push stuff like this to FP?

You guys are the ones encouraging hatred, tribalism, and disorder on this platform.
You are just realizing? Tribalism won't end in this forum.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Swiftgrp: 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
We'd better mind our business & be careful with our utterances before we start getting violent repercussions in the North.
You are wise.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
He's right. I don't see how this conflict will be resolved considering how both sides stand.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by chaloskyx: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
Its the sad truth actually its like England saying they have right to the US since they were their former colony
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Styluss: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Why did that happen? You chose to be ignorant since you are only interested in a part of the story to suit your sentiments.
Slynation:
Oga...there is nothing to read, the Hamas killed, maimed, kidnapped and raped unarmed Israeli citizens in their sleep and here you are justifying it by saying I should go and read history. So that what will happen?? Come back and clap that they deserve it?? Can never be me...

He who is brave enough to instigate a fight, should also be brave enough to finish what he started. Israel that are looking for ways to test their new missiles, the Hamas sheepishly decided to donate their site to them...

That their Allah Akbar will soon change to wayor Allah...!!!
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Slynation(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Styluss:
Why did that happen? You chose to be ignorant since you are only interested in a part of the story to suit your sentiments.
okay...carry gun go fight along with Hamas!!
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Swiftgrp: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
NLCreator:
The Arochukwus and their close slave raiding allies such as the
Ohafia, Abams never sold themselves into slavery, but they only sold the Ibo tribes of the primitive interior to the Efiks and
Ijaws who were the coastal middlemen in the well-recorded history books and slave ship log books of the Europeans and Americans.

It's funny that this fraud and mind manipulator made reference to the
Aros and their hypothetical 3000 kith-and-kin coming back from the
Caribbean and elsewhere as ex-slave descendants to claim lands in Arochukwu. Lol

He wrote that X post to trigger something among the Ibos about their past history with slavery. Only the historically well-informed would know.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by creativehubb: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
Headless mob and their assistant vice president grin
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by BALLOSKI: 6:25am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
This guy like attention

Why use arochucku if not to piss Ibo off

They fell for his bait
He's replying an igbó guy who thinks Isreal is laying claim to a land they owned 3000 years ago.

I don't like this David guy, but he impressed me with his sense of humanity.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by Bliss52: 6:28am On Oct 10, 2023
BALLOSKI:
He's replying an igbó guy who thinks Isreal is laying claim to a land they owned 3000 years ago.

I don't like this David guy, but he impressed me with his sense of humanity.

The guys only fault for me is his obsession for Tinubu after Sir Raymond dokpesi paid him

He did some impressive blogging on Niger Air scam, rott in Nigerian prison and one other
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians by smallrincowis16(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
Slynation:
it is called collateral damages...!! The terrorists are habouring children and women in their midst just to claim victims!! Anyways, the children might be potential terrorists just like their fathers so it's a case of killing them young.

How can you be so sure? But Russia don't the same is genocide right?

You said terrorist in their own land?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Fully Deregulate Downstream, Petrol To Sell For Over N100 A Litre / Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank / Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.