Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Looking For A Business Partner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Business Partner (2526 Views)

Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. / Akwa Ibom Business Partner / [Satire] The Nigerian Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Business Partner by globalaid(m): 4:30am On Sep 25, 2006
I am looking for a partner, a very reliable one whom we can team up. I am based in Shanghai and i have access to Chinese products like computer and accessories, phone and accessories and electronics and a host of other things as well. If you know business is your line, you can drop me a mail and let us see how to work together.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by deejaycare(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2006
contact me on deejaycaress@yahoo.com,so that we can talk more on that
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by alsaheed: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2006
hello

i like it, pls contact me at alsaheed24@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by jaya46(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2006
We are chemical engineering consultancy service providers for chemical industries/companies in India. We like to work with you in chemical engineering feild if you have any wanted. Currently we have installed a company manufacturing POTASSIUM NITRATE 1.5 MT/month capacity at Chattisgarh state in India.
If you require more details about us kindly visit our website below. If you are interested kindly contact us.

www.kjas.bloombiz.com
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by zhong: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2006
I am located in China and specialize electronic items, like handset and accessaries. Good price availalbe, but depends on your order size.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by stjames(m): 2:59am On Oct 07, 2006
interested in your kind of business.Our firm,(a group of expert made of computer analyst,computer technician,programmer,network engineer and economist) megalink consult ltd can market ur products or goods on agreement.we will like to see your profile and other proof of a genuine business.you can reach us on this email address megalink06consult@yahoo.com or (234) 08032503651,08056621289,+447024023383
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by globalaid(m): 4:40am On Oct 08, 2006
I got some people that show interest but i want us to get one thing clear, i will not sell anything on credit, it is going to be on a cash and carry basis and i will never ask anybody any money upfront, i am doing a genuine business and the people i am looking for are the people that are in need of the products, if you know you are into any games, please look elsewhere. I do come to Nigeria often and there are people i do also send the goods to where you can pick it and pay the money there. It is time we knows that doing things in a proper way also has its own benefit.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by Roscodaddy(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2006
Can you supply me CDMA phones on regular basis,I would like to know the prices of the following phones,Nokia 2115,2115i and other Nokia CDMA phones,get back to me so we can start business.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by stjames(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2006
we can still make arrangement.we will like to buy phones from you @ a low rate.if u are ready,call us.we have our money here.but mind u ,we will need to see the product before payment.then our lawyer will do the rest.take care.anticipating to make deal with u.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by globalaid(m): 6:12am On Oct 09, 2006
I can supplied you with CDMA phones as well as GSM. Let me know the one you prefer, copy one or original. The diffrence is that copy one are always come with one month to three months guarantee and they are mainly cheap while the original one are one year guarantee. I am selling at wholesale and i dont intend to deal with retailer at this time, and like i mentioned earlier, it is strictly on cash and carry basis and i did not said anyone should pay upfront, you see the products and inspect it before you pay.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by bulwark(m): 7:07am On Oct 09, 2006
Hi, I have been in the business of exportation for a few years now and recently I have been negotiating with traders on Alibaba about products they can supply. I also buy on e-bay. I think it is convenient since you ship straight to Nigeria. I will like you to contact me on bulwark1511@yahoo.com I have some inquires to make and maybe we can partner. I have clients in Germany, Sheung Wang- Hong Kong, Wakarusa in Lawrence KS and now I am about to sign a 5 year contract with a client in Italy who will visit Nigeria for a meeting before the final deed. These are people I have dealt with for years with trust. Hope to partner with you.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by ghanaboy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2006
do u deal directly with the manufactures or u just purchase off the streets? I'm trying to set up a small electronics company (manufacture/assembly) and i hear dem boys in china are cool n cheap so if we could get some experts on our side then we can be in business. holla lieutenante@hotmail.com if u can hook s@#& up.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by naijacutee(f): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2006
Hi Globalaid,

Can you get newly released PAL Region games?(PSP, XBOX 360, XBOX, etc)
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by globalaid(m): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2006
Bulwalk let me know the products you are interested in may be we can work together. Ghanaboy, i do not understand what you mean by expert from my side, could you elaborate further. Akinyemiaa, am sorry I am not interested in investing in forex as of now, i quite enjoying what am doing and it is worthwhile. Naijacute, those things you mentioned are here and let me know if you are buying in large quantity.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by alexitotee(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2006
Hi,
U can contact me with this: alexitotee@yahoo.com
I am interested. I am a chartered marketer too.
Cheers.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by lexfrosty: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2006
Gloablaid,
You said you come tonigeria right?
How often and how doi pay you for products i buy from you?
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by globalaid(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2006
Lexfrosty. I am coming at the end of this month and if you have any product you are interested, what you need is to tell me so that i can bring it along but it is cash and carry basis. Alexitotee, let me know what you are interested, right now i am coming with designer suits both for men and women, hugo boss, Calvin Klein, Versace etc and also computer accessories.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by freelance(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2006
If you have some lovely laptops @ give away prices. I would be glad 2 buy a few. holla me and send the specs to me freelance911@gmail.com. thanx. you wud succeed!
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by Effizy(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2006
We are registered enterprise based in Nigeria.Our main focus is on exportation of agriculture products like ginger and garlic. We are looking for partners to join us in other to expand our business. This is our no. 01 - 8188344 or reach us thru our e-mail oladsbizventures@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.

Contact person.

Effizy
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by globalaid(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2006
freelance, what type of laptop are you looking for and how much are you offering? Efizzy, thanks for your proposal, but i dont think i want to go into exporting business at the moment. Thanks
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by lexfrosty: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2006
globalaid check ur mail
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by lukas: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2006
contact me on lukay02@yahoo.co.in my numbers are 234-8029969709
234-8036300509 so we cud talk some more thanks
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by Ezecom(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2006
Globalaid,

I would like to purchase about 30 pieces of 17 inches LCD flat monitors form you. Please let me know the price and the type you can provide me with in Lagos. You can contact directly at ken4west@yahoo.com.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by anizzle(m): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2006
business minded folks .why dont check out the thread :nairaland millionaires club (nmc).
some nice investment opportunity that is
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by globalaid(m): 7:48am On Oct 30, 2006
Ezecom and Lexfrosty, check your mail i had replied. Meanwhile i intend to be in Lagos by early next week may be we can meet and discuss further on those business.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by Phydas: 4:34am On Oct 18, 2007
@Globalaid.

Man I like your policy . Do it on a cash and carry basis. I have followed this thread. Some of the guys here seem to be men of integrity. Business can survive when there is mutual trust. I am also in Guangzhou ,China and got business in computer accessories . I have branches in Lagos and Abuja. I will be in Naija after the current trade fair. may be we can get together if you are in lagos in November.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by GBASKY: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2007
I MA INTERESTED IN PRODUCTS LIKE LAPTOPS CAMCODERS & COMPUTER GAMES PLS CAN U GIVE ME UR PRICE LIST NAD MAIL ME SO THAT WE CAN TALK BETTER awosolid@yahoo.com MY NO 07030666803. THANKS I WILL BE WAITING
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by toyealiyu(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2007
hi, i am highly intereted in goig into partnership with you so far the business is pure and no other string attached. i am a computer analyst and also a business man though i work for bank presently. if you are ready, pls kindly contact me on this gsm number:08023082145. e-mail address:adetoyese.aliyu@zenithbank.com,thanks and kind regards.

Re: Looking For A Business Partner by Phydas: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2007
@adetoye,
which department do you work at in ZenithBank?
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by Phydas: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2007
@ toyealiyu,
which department do you work at in Zenithbank?
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by globalaid(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2007
@phydas, am planning to be in Lagos towards the middle of November, you can send your naija phone number to my mail so that we can meet and exchange ideas.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by ICEMAN(m): 1:28am On Oct 21, 2007
Hello, my company is into e procurement of goods and services from China,Europe and the US for the Nigerian market.We have done extensive market research on products from China which are in high demand in Nigeria.We have also done business with quite a number of Chinese firms mostly based in Schenzen.Please keep us posted on the latest business proposals you have.You can contact us using blademillenia@aol.com,marino_5000@yahoo.com,info@aesthetica-int.com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Start Business With Yiwu China / IS this company Legitimate? / Nigeria Cocoa In Old Ghana Sacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.