Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue (35187 Views)

Niger Republic Turns To A Mega Solar Power After Nigeria Cut Off Electricity / Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel / Nigeria Commences Sanctions Against Niger, Cuts Off Electricity Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by byteem: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
gentleguy1975:
The verse you quoted is for Muslims to defend themselves,all the wars fought in the prophet lifetime were defensive and the evidence abound in the Quran,if you need those verses, I will list them out

Keep deceiving yourself.. Defensive indeed is that the lie the fed you with..
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by Homagain: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Allahummas taรคn.
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by BIZNess123(m): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

it has nothing, old and stupid land

Nawaooo
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by Khyrvxjzy: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
Westchester:
Religion of piss people wonโ€™t let the world drink water and keep cup lipsrsealed
Most of them here are either bandits, criminals, drug abusers, ritualists, agberoes or Jagaban urchins undecided tongue

They always in the side of injustice and criminality
shame i have to be with ibo to support isreal
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by Sleekfingers: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
LockDown69:
Hamas decided to attack Isreal unprovoked on a holiday, they knew the reprisal attack won't be a walk in the park.

It is nothing like unprovoked. Israeli has been intimidating, killing and arresting Palestinians for decades.
It is only a coward will submit to his/her oppressor.
Palestinians might not have the firepower like Israel.....But they hit them unexpectedly. .thats the beauty of it......it might take Palestinians another 10-20years, before they attack again. Patience is the key

1 Like

Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by baralatie(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

it has nothing, old and stupid land
That old land carry serious impact on the existence of the world o
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
READ GOD SAID ABOUT GAZA : ZEPHANIAH 2:4-6 FOR GAZA SHALL BE FORSAKEN AND ASHKELON A DESOLATION. THEY SHALL DRIVE OUT ASHDOD AT NOON DAY AND EKRON SHALL BE ROOTED UP. WOE UNTO THE INHABITANTS OF THE SEA COAST, THE NATION OF CHERETHITES, THE WORD OF THE LORD IS AGAINST YOU, O CANAAN, THE LAND OF PHILISTINES. I WILL EVEN DESTROY THEE, THAT THERE SHALL BE NO INHABITANT. VERSE 7 SAID THAT THE HOUSE OF JUDAH WILL POSSESS THE COAST. GOD ALLOWED WHAT HAPPENED SO THAT THIS PROPHECY WILL COME TO PASS, LIKE IT OR NOT.
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by Khyrvxjzy: 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
You will see the terrorist start crying foul and carrying placards everywhere after you intentionally slaughtered the Israel community

So what exactly are they expecting?

Wipe every Islamic terrorist and send them to their emergency virgins

ok
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by Osanoghodua1: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
If I were Tinubu, I would send Nigeria bomberdia to bomb Tel Alvi and send a strong signal to Israel that my administration is with the Palestinians. Will deploy troops across Israel border ready to take over Jerusalem. This way Nigeria is the giant of Africa. God will send angels to Israel, Gaza must be turn to ruin after the evacuation of Women and Children. Never again shall the enemies rule for the wickedness of the wicked must come to an end.

Hello! What's the ancient map of Israel when king David was ruled Israel and when the Roman empire ruled Israel, this will help to resolve this issue. Part of Syria and even Turkey belong to Israel.
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by Khyrvxjzy: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
Juanmike:
Let there be carnage.
I love wars, and can't wait to be in one.
Hold, fire!!

i love how hausa call it "faya"
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by johnjose68: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehehe

This one na since Saturday evening now.

All terrorists must taste death

Whether Muslim terrorists eg Hamas, Bokoharam, ISIS or Christian terrorists like Ipob, all terrorists and their sympathisers online or offline must die
I.pob are not Christian. They are bunch of gullible and criminally-minded miscreants with obi.diots blood . Please be guided
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by baralatie(m): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sleekfingers:

It is nothing like unprovoked. Israeli has been intimidating, killing and arresting Palestinians for decades.
Palestinians might not have the firepower like Israel..... But they hit them unexpectedly. .thats the beauty of it .....it might take Palestinians another 10-20years, before they attack again. Patience is the key
Seriously at the bolded
You should not be in a haste to say it is beautiful
The Israeli also have a clear definition of what a beautiful scenario also looks like

2 Likes

Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by mdimefields: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Imagine Hamas, a rag tag militia group taking Israeli citizens hostage inside Israeli territory. Where is the overhyped mossad? I thought they said Israel are god's people..? instead of going to the synagogue to pray & ask god to intervene, who knows? he might send angel michael & angel gabriel. They're beggin for military aid from US?
Someone said, nairaland depletes your IQ if you keep visiting, honestly comments as this underscores this reality. Imagine what a grown up typed as an opinion.

1 Like

Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by Lovenorth: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bestbrain123:
Israel has suffered alot in the hands of terrorist
Jesus suffered a lot in the hands of Israel terrorists

1 Like

Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by Lovenorth: 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:
This is how you fight a war, logistics. Decapacitate them, then strike hard. Get rid of the Islamic terrorist. Victory to Israel! ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

Where's our anti Jew guy. Gaza is burning!
Jesus was killed by the Jews who then is Palestine?
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by Khyrvxjzy: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
baralatie:

That old land carry serious impact on the existence of the world o

tell me what is on the land?
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by baralatie(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
If I were Tinubu, I would send Nigeria bomberdia to bomb Tel Alvi and send a strong signal to Israel that my administration is with the Palestinians. Will deploy troops across Israel border ready to take over Jerusalem. This way Nigeria is the giant of Africa. God will send angels to Israel, Gaza must be turn to ruin after the evacuation of Women and Children. Never again shall the enemies rule for the wickedness of the wicked must come to an end.

Hello! What's the ancient map of Israel when king David was ruled Israel and when the Roman empire ruled Israel, this will help to resolve this issue. Part of Syria and even Turkey belong to Israel.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญโœ๏ธโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
Baba tinubu is not available now.he is in Chicago processing his diploma certificate
Come back later

1 Like

Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by Westchester(m): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

shame i have to be with ibo to support isreal

Good to let us know that your tribe is all that I mentioned there ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by baralatie(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

tell me what is on the land?
The fate of the world
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by Boldideas: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Imagine Hamas, a rag tag militia group taking Israeli citizens hostage inside Israeli territory. Where is the overhyped mossad? I thought they said Israel are god's people..? instead of going to the synagogue to pray & ask god to intervene, who knows? he might send angel michael & angel gabriel. They're beggin for military aid from US?

If you keep your mouth shut. Nobody can cipher if you're stupid, foolish or wise.

1 Like

Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by aAK1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Honestly, I can't still wrap my head on why Hamas will want to strike Israel first.Israel that are looking for an opportunity to decimate them.
My heart is with the civilians among them
its all part of a bigger plan to get get sympathy. they start the problem and cry foul. Israel has been very laid back in its response and its for a reason. ordinarily they should have leveled GAZA in a few days. they were even warning civilians to leave certain areas
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by Sleekfingers: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
baralatie:

Seriously at the bolded
You should not be in a haste to say it is beautiful
The Israeli also have a clear definition of what a beautiful scenario also looks like

And you think the Palestinians gives a shit about dying?
Israel has the capacity to do whatever they like with them. And that's what they have been doing for decades.
You don't expect Palestinians to just fold their arms and do nothing.
It shows that Israel is vulnerable too. Despite their noise making. The United States too is vulnerable.....
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by id4sho(m): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
Defense Minister Yoav Gallant:

"I have ordered a complete siege on the Gaza Strip. There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel, everything is closed.

We are fighting human animals and we act accordingly."
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by FireUpNow(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
Another Russia and Ukraine loading
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by LockDown69(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Palestinians might not have the firepower like Israel.....But they hit them unexpectedly. .thats the beauty of it......it might take Palestinians another 10-20years, before they attack again. Patience is the key
@ what cost? The deaths of innocent civilians, do they even look @ the big picture and the consequences of their action? I guess it was worth it for them. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by gentleguy1975: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
byteem:

Keep deceiving yourself.. Defensive indeed is that the lie the fed you with..
fed me with lie? Wonderful! What I read and learned the meaning and you are here telling me I was fed with lie!
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by baralatie(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sleekfingers:

And you think the Palestinians gives a shit about dying?
Israel has the capacity to do whatever they like with them. And that's what they have been doing for decades.
You don't expect Palestinians to just fold their arms and do nothing.
It shows that Israel is vulnerable too. Despite their noise making. The United States too is vulnerable.....
No the Palestinians give all bleeps about dying.
They don't want to die
That is why they agreed in 2005 that the Israeli army should leave Gaza along with 21 or so Israeli settlements located in Gaza.
But hamas and other militants operating in Gaza don't give a shit if the Palestinians are used as death shields as long as their own larger wide goals continue to exist.
Israel has capacity to level Gaza strip but it chose to leave in 2005.So where did hamas get over a whole stockpile of 12000 rockets and launchers? All within the Gaza strip.
Have you seen where Gaza is?
Therefore it will tell you where the hamas overthrew the recognized Palestinians govt.
The Palestinians themselves sold away the Gaza to the dictates of hamas and other militants in the Gaza.
And as a result we have a war between a hamas run Gaza and an Israeli army
What will you expect?
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by fx45(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
siraj1402:
You support the creation of the Biafra but against the freedom of Palestine. You are sick upstairs.
You oppose the creation of Biafra, worse than that, you're very willing to sacrifice millions of lives in order to stop Biafra and yet you're here wailing about freedom for Palestine. What type of human being are you?
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by LeeSmart: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Finestgurlie:
there's no innocent Palestine
I have stayed in ashkelon israel for over a year nd i can tell u that a 13yrs old boy in palestine is a dangerous as Abubakar shekau. These children are been trained right frm childhood to be very brutal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by BigYash: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
obedience4:

As much as I support the Israeli military action
What you wrote here Is nothing but plain stupid

Children and women are protected under the charter of the un when it comes to warfare.

Even combatants are protected, even as prisoners of war POW, talkless of unarmed children
Children and Women are protected. So its only the teens,youths and men that are good to die,right? Shift abeg.. As far as I am concerned ,they are all terrorists.. And I am happy isreal, isn't ready to spare any..
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by udemzyudex(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
marenx:
This will affect mostly the innocent ones. Israel should suffer the terrorists only and spare the innocent.

They were warn,Israel told them to leave.
Re: Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue by ruffDiamond: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
I'm front the tribe of the Lion of Judah!....from no man it turns its back!who brings home an ant infested firewood should not complain of lizard invasion! These bastards Islamabad don't buy market wey pass their power!no be who first hit na Im be winner o... walahi,(Yoruba MOOslim miscreants swear words) Hamas go too collect wotowoto for this one! Isreal my nigga!!!! bomb the entire terrorist enclaves into smithereens and permanent Oblivion!send them to their Al*lah now! Those who lives by the sword MUST DIE by the sword!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Driver Of The Cold Truck That Killed 39 Migrants Has Been Charged With Murder / China Orders Closure Of US Consulate In Chengdu / Thousands Of Palestinians Flee North Gaza After Israel's Evacuation Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.