Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng (14923 Views)

Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week / Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng / Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by SirLakes: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
Na seun get this site?? Na every two two days we dey see sponsored post grin
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by SirLakes: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
LoveJesus87:
Abeg I need a car... my budget is #50,000
Me too i wan use car. Any deal abeg?

No insult pls angry grin

Na carina you fit see ooo not car grin
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by akinmusi(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
Motudun NG car partner with you
We sell better cars too. Thank you in anticipation
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by lafakale(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
I want to sell my Baby Boy, Carmart.

Sapa dey for bodi
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by abobote: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
hkidola00:
you want biafra,but not in support of palestine reclaiming their lands
In few days to come Palestine will be history
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by Taxong: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
Your Journey Our Commitment.
Get Started With PickMe Today By Downloading Our Mobile App :
https://www.pickme.com.ng/
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by LUAN(m): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
Deeprooted:
Public Notice!

If you own a d!ck or its counterpart, kindly take proper care of it.

Both are now being stolen.
I witnessed 2 cases today in Wuse
did you see the person the stole from or you saw some people beating one person
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by hkidola00(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
abobote:

In few days to come Palestine will be history
i used to support biafra but not anymore..biafra will never come alive
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by Agent360ng(f): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
Oyindamolah:
We should have something for lands too
Landmart.ng

Land for lease in Ukala 10-25 minutes drive to Asaba, if you interested call Udoh 0803 091 6601

We do for all property and real estate. Its Agent360.ng

1 Like

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by wittywriter: 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
saasala:
I know you guys are new and tryna promote your new business. You are so excited about your lunching and all. Your post is on the frontpage of Nairaland. Okay o.

Baba, as an internet entrepreneur I have created similar sites and apps like this one, listing sh1ts for sale and having few people come to register and all. But I will tell you for free, you cannot beat the competition ahead of you with small marketing like this one.

There is no way you can beat jiji on this, except you have plenty money to do crazy marketing in the forms of TV ads, massive social media ads by hiring several influencers to put it to the face of people every now and then. You need a budget of about 100m to beat the competition

My advise: Stop wasting money. Quit now!!!

Sounds stupid, right?

You will remember my message after wasting your money and time.

Go and do something else!!!
Just Cars SMH.
Agent360ng:

We do for all property and real estate. Its Agent360.ng
What's your conversion and performance bond rating?

Wittyness.
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by hexenbiest: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
Thanks for sharing this informative piece @OP. In the meantime I'm enjoying amazing discounts shopping my favorite accessories off oraimo eShop with BBN coupon code.
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by LoveJesus87(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
DARLINGTON869:

Yes, I have a 3 months Nigerian used wheelbarrow. First body.......Ac needs just gas grin
werey grin
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by LoveJesus87(m): 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
AbujaLagos:
is available
seriously?
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by Kingosytex(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
hkidola00:
ibo people dey surprise me niioo

Me sef na Igbo, I don surprise you tire.
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by hkidola00(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kingosytex:

Me sef na Igbo, I don surprise you tire.
biafra will no longer see the light of the day
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by AbujaLagos: 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
LoveJesus87:
seriously?
yes
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by ican2020: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
hkidola00:
you want biafra,but not in support of palestine reclaiming their lands
Coming back to claim one’s property is what Israel did try and learn history
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by GeneralPula: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
saasala:
I know you guys are new and tryna promote your new business. You are so excited about your lunching and all. Your post is on the frontpage of Nairaland. Okay o.

Baba, as an internet entrepreneur I have created similar sites and apps like this one, listing sh1ts for sale and having few people come to register and all. But I will tell you for free, you cannot beat the competition ahead of you with small marketing like this one.

There is no way you can beat jiji on this, except you have plenty money to do crazy marketing in the forms of TV ads, massive social media ads by hiring several influencers to put it to the face of people every now and then. You need a budget of about 100m to beat the competition

Sounds stupid, right?

Nonsense..
Mtchew..
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by Lontorlooka(m): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2023
The homepage redirects to another site filled with malicious scripts
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by Diamondniyi(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2023
Really?
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by DanielsParker(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2023
There are adverts all over the site and it’s annoying. A lot of pop up ads. Jiji doesn’t have such.
Yesterday I couldn’t even see what I searched for.
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by dgbanj: 1:00am On Oct 13, 2023
saasala:

Sounds stupid, right?

Please can we chat on your experiences promoting a startup like this.
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by LoveJesus87(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
AbujaLagos:
yes
oya nw baba. Update me

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available / 2002 Toyota Tacoma-SWEET And MINT--Pre-ordered By Hu$tler Of Nairaland**DELIVER* / Vw Lt 35 Bus Long Frame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.