Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon (2790 Views)

Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor / Will The Supreme Court Remove Ihedioha? / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon by garfield1: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2023
Spy360:

What's left unproven?

Source of document,graduation status
Re: Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon by Jonjam269: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2023
Obidots lamentation thread. Loser always wailing
Re: Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon by Spy360(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
garfield1:

Source of document,graduation status
CSU denied issuing the certificate. It's there in their deposition. That one is very clear.

As for graduation, that's not the issue for contention.
Re: Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon by garfield1: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Spy360:

CSU denied issuing the certificate. It's there in their deposition. That one is very clear.

As for graduation, that's not the issue for contention.

They did not deny it.they said they can't certify it since it is not before them but certs are ceremonial in USA and that replacement are usually from third hand vendors which is legal there and casts doubts over forgery.for forgery to be proven totally,the school must deny that he graduated or clearly say that only them can issue certs not outsiders.atiku lawyers did not do enough fortunately.
Re: Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon by onuman: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
Alliswell248:

Pls ..there is no sit at home here .
Ugm has made you all noisemakers.

Imagine....third class citizens telling first class citizen to resign.

Jokers.

Your unknown gunmen force sit at home in part of what you call your country and you are happy with it. You don't understand that the whole of your country is adversely affected by the actions of the unknown gunmen. Whoever wrestles some one to the ground is also holding himself to the ground. If you must continue with war against the Igbo, don't let your desire for cheap cash from crude oil hinder restoration for Biafra so that action of your unknown gunmen in another country, Biafra, will not affect the remainder of Nigeria. Develop sense; educated semi-iliterate like you is more dangerous for a country than the illiterate ba mi Allah beggars on the street.
Re: Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon by Spy360(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2023
garfield1:

They did not deny it.they said they can't certify it since it is not before them but certs are ceremonial in USA and that replacement are usually from third hand vendors which is legal there and casts doubts over forgery.for forgery to be proven totally,the school must deny that he graduated or clearly say that only them can issue certs not outsiders.atiku lawyers did not do enough fortunately.
So who gave Enahoro-Ebah the certificate he got on subpeona?

If Tinubu being a student of CSU cannot get a replacement certificate how did Enahoro Ebah get the original copy?

If I am with the original copy of your certificate, it means whatever you have is fake.
Re: Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon by able20(m): 10:39am On Oct 11, 2023
WARNING! WARNING!!
If you are a Nigerian applying for a visa to travel to Europe, the USA, Canada, and elsewhere for a reason please make sure that all your documents and school certificates are genuine.
All Foreign Embassies are shocked by the level of Oluwole documents and certificates in circulation especially among the Leaders.
Re: Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon by garfield1: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2023
Spy360:

So who gave Enahoro-Ebah the certificate he got on subpeona?

If Tinubu being a student of CSU cannot get a replacement certificate how did Enahoro Ebah get the original copy?

If I am with the original copy of your certificate, it means whatever you have is fake.

Forgery is beyond mere discrepancies in certificates.it is also about the intendment and cause of action,that is actues reus and mens rea.did it give him undue advantage? Without the certificate,was he a graduate as specified by the constitution? Even if it is forged,would he still be qualified by mere virtue of being a graduate? Yes.
A clear case of forgery is the case of kemi.she forged exemption letter without ever applying for it nor attending nysc.infact,if CSU said tinubu never graduated or never attended CSU,he is finished.in a criminal case,once there is an iota of doubt,it is resolved in favour of the respondents.there are two ways of getting replacement,from CSU or third parties.all atiku needed is to find out which one to get a conclusive evidence.
Re: Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon by Spy360(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
garfield1:

Forgery is beyond mere discrepancies in certificates.it is also about the intendment and cause of action,that is actues reus and mens rea.did it give him undue advantage? Without the certificate,was he a graduate as specified by the constitution? Even if it is forged,would he still be qualified by mere virtue of being a graduate? Yes.
A clear case of forgery is the case of kemi.she forged exemption letter without ever applying for it nor attending nysc.infact,if CSU said tinubu never graduated or never attended CSU,he is finished.in a criminal case,once there is an iota of doubt,it is resolved in favour of the respondents.there are two ways of getting replacement,from CSU or third parties.all atiku needed is to find out which one to get a conclusive evidence.
Is this the technicality you people want to use to defend Tinubu?

I asked a simple question. If CSU gave Enahoro-Ebah Tinubu's certificate then which one did Tinubu present to INEC?
Re: Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon by garfield1: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Spy360:

Is this the technicality you people want to use to defend Tinubu?

I asked a simple question. If CSU gave Enahoro-Ebah Tinubu's certificate then which one did Tinubu present to INEC?

It is for atiku to find out not tinubu.
Re: Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon by Spy360(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
garfield1:

It is for atiku to find out not tinubu.
Well he did find out that Tinubu submitted a fake certificate to INEC. Tinubu has already confirmed it by stating it was gotten from a third party vendor.
Re: Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon by garfield1: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Spy360:

Well he did find out that Tinubu submitted a fake certificate to INEC. Tinubu has already confirmed it by stating it was gotten from a third party vendor.

The school already implied that replacement are usually from vendors which is legal in USA corroborating what tinubu said.what atiku would have done is to find out which vejdor,whether it was done with the school permission and also to get the school to clearly disown and write to the court disowning the cert not just hanging on mere speculations.
Re: Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon by Spy360(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
garfield1:

The school already implied that replacement are usually from vendors which is legal in USA corroborating what tinubu said.what atiku would have done is to find out which vejdor,whether it was done with the school permission and also to get the school to clearly disown and write to the court disowning the cert not just hanging on mere speculations.
It's still technicalities.

Someone stole my dress and wore it to a party. I arrest the person while still wearing the dress. Then you ask me to prove how he entered my house to steal the dress. How will I know? He is the one to explain that not me. What's undisputable is that he is wearing the stolen dress.

The certificate Tinubu is holding could not be authenticated by CSU. That proves forgery. It's left for Tinubu to explain how he got the certificate not Atiku. There's no such thing as third party vendors in the deposition by CSU.
Re: Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon by garfield1: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
Spy360:

It's still technicalities.

Someone stole my dress and wore it to a party. I arrest the person while still wearing the dress. Then you ask me to prove how he entered my house to steal the dress. How will I know? He is the one to explain that not me. What's undisputable is that he is wearing the stolen dress.

The certificate Tinubu is holding could not be authenticated by CSU. That proves forgery. It's left for Tinubu to explain how he got the certificate not Atiku. There's no such thing as third party vendors in the deposition by CSU.

You didn't read the complete deposition then.read the entire thing.the registrar clearly said they can't authenticate the one submitted to inec since it is not before them.he also said replacements are usually from third party vendors.tinubu need not prove anything since it is not a trial proceedings or a normal court trial but a depository.atiku needs to prove everything.he had the advantages.

In any case,the apex court will not even admit it
Re: Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon by Spy360(m): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
garfield1:

You didn't read the complete deposition then.read the entire thing.the registrar clearly said they can't authenticate the one submitted to inec since it is not before them.he also said replacements are usually from third party vendors.tinubu need not prove anything since it is not a trial proceedings or a normal court trial but a depository.atiku needs to prove everything.he had the advantages.

In any case,the apex court will not even admit it
Sadly I can't upload pix.
Re: Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon by garfield1: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
Spy360:

Sadly I can't upload pix.
You don't need to.the case is dead,just media trial

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn *555*1* / Eko Atlantic City Project Has Expanded Nigeria’s Territory – Fashola / The Insidiuos Growing Problem Of Almajiri Proliferation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.