Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference (23295 Views)

You See? The Suffering Knows No Tribe Now. Everyone Is Feeling It / Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Roads Can’t Be Fixed In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by SHNAYAJO: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ogun state does not have good roads at all...
Ogun state government is nothing to write home about.
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Jogs1900: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
Laple0541:

Which Ijebu axis? I was in Ijebu Ode throughout my stay, and the roads were terrible.
There is an improvement compared to when Amosun was governor
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by tctrills: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
ntyce:

Lol, you think it's easy. When the opposition is divided, they find it easy. Example is Tinubu, if Obi and Atiku had merged, APC won't win. Same in Ogun,if the candidate that came 3rd had joined the PDP, that's additional 90k votes.
Also he's the incumbent, the aides earning from him will do all they can for him to win.
The opposition does not need to unite to remove a bad leader. He score more votes than any of the other candidates meaning he was more popular. Those who voted for him believe he was the best.
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by MEGAWATCH: 3:46am On Oct 10, 2023
ebenholer2:

I WILL BE HONEST TO TELL YOU THAT SOUTH EAST IS RANKED THIRD AFTER NORTH WEST AND NORTH EAST AS THE REGIONS IN NIGERIA WITH LARGEST NUMBERS OF BRAINWASHED PEOPLE. THESE THREE REGIONS ARE HAVING THE LARGEST NUMBERS OF UNDER DEVELOPED VILLAGES IN NIGERIA.

Forget those propaganda let's do a practical thing, I challenge you to show pictures of your village or any village in your South West and let me show mine let's see which village is more developed in terms of everything.

You can even name your village let's Google it, (if you are proud of it anywhere).

Take up the challenge and stop blowing hot air.

IF YOU ARE NOT DECEIVING YOURSELF, LET'S DO THIS.

1 Like

Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by jersy4: 3:51am On Oct 10, 2023
why Dapo abiodun got elected for 2nd term is beyond sanity.
A trip from Lagos border with ogun state all the way to Oyo state would give you the worst road nightmare ever.
Came in from US, for just few days home visit, I could not venture getting out. It was total disaster.
I have said it repeatedly, Dapo Abiodun is guilty of criminal negligience of the entire state development.
He needs to be impeached to HELL Asap.

The worst governor in the country as we speak.
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by gforce5: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2023
You are wasting your time. Tribalism has destroyed this forum. Everything is now looked at from a tribal lens. The chances of the two tribes coming together for a common cause is slim and politicians like it that way. Either tribe would rather see Nigeria burn than see something positive about the other tribe.
Emotionss:
When things like this are posted in this forum it is supposed to be as a form of pressure awareness but unfortunately it will be turn to a dicck measuring contest between two tribes who are supposed to be working together to check mate the government
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Miracle2020: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
This disaster called Dangote-BUA and their Fulani business empire destroying n killing Southerners as well as their roads...

Someone somewhere needs to stand up and make Dangote trucks pay for all these mess up on our roads

Is he not paying taxes to the government. Is it Dangote that tells your useless government to construct lest quality roads while 80% of the project money is stollen by politicians?
Nigerian government is the worst corrupt government of the world.
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Miracle2020: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
irepnaija4eva:
The only way this country will ever move forward is by getting rid of the Constitutional Immunity protecting these politicians...

I agree with you 100%
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
Miracle2020:
Is he not paying taxes to the government. Is it Dangote that tells your useless government to construct lest quality roads while 80% of the project money is stollen by politicians?
Nigerian government is the worst corrupt government of the world.

Shattaaapp......kazami
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Miracle2020: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
ZKOSOSO:

Shattaaapp......kazami
is that the name of your mother?
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
Miracle2020:
is that the name of my mother?

Yes Boy
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Miracle2020:
is that the name of my mother?

Truth that hurts...
Can an Igbo business man be damaging our southern roads like Dangote trucks are doing without federal might stopping it??
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Miracle2020: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
ZKOSOSO:

Truth that hurts...
Can an Igbo business man be damaging our southern roads like Dangote trucks are doing without federal might stopping it??
if you are not a fool you should know that almost 100% of macopolo are owned by igbos. Must of the goods conveyed by trucks in Nigeria belong to igbos.
As far as they are paying their taxes,it is the work of the government to use those taxes to repair the roads.
Btw, I know that you don't even know about the concrete road Dangote construct in Lagos and Obajana.
Kid shut up.
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
Miracle2020:
if you are not a fool you should know that almost 100% of macopolo are owned by igbos. Must of the goods conveyed by trucks in Nigeria belong to igbos.
As far as they are paying their taxes,it is the work of the government to use those taxes to repair the roads.
Btw, I know that you don't even know about the concrete road Dangote construct in Lagos and Obajana.
Kid shut up.
It's obvious that a donkey Benjamin won't understand what humans are saying..You need brain surgery ASAP
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Samtob90(m): 6:32am On Oct 11, 2023
tuzle:
amosun was the last and the nigga tried small. Gbenga Daniel was before him
A little bit useful such that you know a state is not on auto pilot
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Samtob90(m): 6:35am On Oct 11, 2023
OVB123:
But amosu did well when he was in office? Why only Gbenga Daniel?
Not even that Gbenga Daniel was superb but you will see the sign that somebody is governing.
Amosun engaged in so many white elephants projects the eventually became a bigger problem for the environment. Go to Ijebu ode and mushin, go to ojodu, akute agbado etc
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Samtob90(m): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2023
Jogs1900:

What? Don't deceive yourself.. I will pick Segun Osoba. Daniel performed woefully.
I am not disputing that. I think in history, olabisi Onabanjo and segun osoba were the only outstanding governors

1 Like

Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Paraman: 7:28am On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Jogs1900: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2023
Samtob90:

I am not disputing that. I think in history, olabisi Onabanjo and segun osoba were the only outstanding governors
Fact
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by OVB123: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2023
Samtob90:

Not even that Gbenga Daniel was superb but you will see the sign that somebody is governing.
Amosun engaged in so many white elephants projects the eventually became a bigger problem for the environment. Go to Ijebu ode and mushin, go to ojodu, akute agbado etc
With the way you are talking, I can perceived that you are an Ijebu man. Anyway, i still believe that amosu is still one of the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi / Obasanjo: Why I Appointed Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Finance Minster / Saraki's Lawyers Vow To Report CCT Chairman To NJC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.