Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference (23305 Views)

You See? The Suffering Knows No Tribe Now. Everyone Is Feeling It / Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Roads Can’t Be Fixed In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by tiswell(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ronu's will avoid this thread,since it's not erosion in Anambra.

Blawdy hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Emotionss: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
yewit37486:

Exactly. That's what it should be, but the two sides will soon come and start their usual battles. Smh.

It can be so annoying.
Our government and its agencies are behaving anyhow because they know that those who are supposed to keep them on their toes are busy fighting regional and tribal wars on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by iamtardey: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
Which state good for Nigeria make we talk truth… ondo state governor is sick just came from abroad hospital that’ tell something yeah grin that state nothing dey there don’t tell me nothing
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Calabar1stSon: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Yorubas don't really criticize their leaders. I dey really suffer with bad roads for Ogun State. If your car tyre no pick nail, you suspension go begin experience fatigue. The bad road go follow the drag your front and rear bumper.

1 Like

Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Jogs1900: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Laple0541:
Sincerely that Dayo Abiodun will be the best candidate for the worst governor in southwest. I visited Ogun state and Oyo state few months ago; both are nothing to write home about in terms of roads infrastructure.
It's not as if Dapo Abiodun is not trying, he's only concentrating on developments in the Ijebu axis..ie.Ogun East senatorial district while abandoning other senatorial districts. Amosun too did the same by concentrating in Ogun Central alone while abandoning other senatorial districts. There is rivalry between the Egbas and Ijebus unfortunately, both of them can't do without each other while sidelining the Yewas...Ogun west.
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
It's unfair to be raining curses on an incompetent Governor you voted for, despite knowing that he turned deaf ears during his first term.
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Jogs1900: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
Angelfrost:
Ogun state has a very high concentration of successful industries and agricultural investments...!

So, how are the roads there so disgustingly poor and decrepit?!!

Shit doesn't add up... What does the government do with all the IGR?!!
All is politics. It's the Yewas/Aworis that are the ones suffering in Ogun state. They are the minorities.

1 Like

Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by candygist: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
OmoOgunOriginal:

https://platformtimes.com.ng/special-report-suffering-knows-no-bounds-ogun-roads-collapse-amidst-abioduns-lg-chairmans-callous-indifference/

Lagos is the only state in the south west that is trying in terms of development. The rest won't even pass for village.

2 Likes

Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Calabar1stSon: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
It's unfair to be raining curses on an incompetent Governor you voted for, despite knowing that he turned deaf hears during his first term.
Are you minding them. They don't criticize their leaders from what I've discovered. I dey see shege for Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by candygist: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
OmoOgunOriginal:

https://platformtimes.com.ng/special-report-suffering-knows-no-bounds-ogun-roads-collapse-amidst-abioduns-lg-chairmans-callous-indifference/

Lagos is the only state in the south west that is trying in terms of development. Even Gaza with all the current bombings going on there recently, their roads still better pass this one.

1 Like

Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Reference(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Are you minding them. They don't criticize their leaders from what I've discovered. I dey see shege for Abeokuta

Feudalism.... God save the King.
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Jogs1900: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Samtob90:

The last governor in Ogun state was gbenga Daniel
What? Don't deceive yourself.. I will pick Segun Osoba. Daniel performed woefully.

2 Likes

Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Calabar1stSon: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Angelfrost:
Ogun state has a very high concentration of successful industries and agricultural investments...!

So, how are the roads there so disgustingly poor and decrepit?!!

Shit doesn't add up... What does the government do with all the IGR?!!
Ogun State is so underdeveloped. Their people here don't criticize their leaders. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if there's a governor in this State
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by able20(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
dododawa1:
Aboidun aboidun aboidun

How many times I call you.

TINUBU brought this U Man from abroad.
Do you mean Tinubu endorsed an Olodo as governor?
SW Tinubu support group said Tinubu only endorses first-class governors for SW
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Calabar1stSon: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
Reference:

Feudalism.... God save the King.
Almost all the bad spots are now Checkpoints in the State. There are about 4 checkpoints just in one road from Obada to Panseke through Adigbe.
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Montaque(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ogun State has the worst roads that I have seen. And the sad thing about it is that the roads are the only thing remaining for that State to develop like Lagos. Fix the roads and you will even have more economic development because most people are tired of the Lagos busy life.

1 Like

Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by tctrills: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Damn this is not supposed to be in Yoruba land
Gov should fix the road
The people of Ogun voted overwhelmingly for him just a few months ago. Clearly they deserve their Governor.

1 Like

Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by tctrills: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
This disaster called Dangote-BUA and their Fulani business empire destroying n killing Southerners as well as their roads...

Someone somewhere needs to stand up and make Dangote trucks pay for all these mess up on our roads

Dangote pays his tax. It's up to your government to build quality roads.

1 Like

Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by tctrills: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jostoman:
Ogun governor na yeye, that was the reason ogun state people voted for Adebutu but dapo force himself on ogun people.
But the elections were free and fair.
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by tctrills: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
jojothaiv:
I've never been a fan of DAP, reason, some of the roads starting from Berger to other part of Ogun state is a complete eyesore, the man had no business in politics one bit.
But his people voted overwhelmingly for him for a second term. He must be doing something they love.
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by tctrills: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
ntyce:
No one has useless as Dapo Abiodun...
He handed over the state to SSG, Talabi, everyone is on its own
His aides, commissioners, special advisers and assistants have turned governance to flexing.
They had to recruit Man of Letters (letter to Jack on twitter) for 3.5m to launder their image.
Oke-mosan is more like a space for siesta.
Commissioners go parties everyday, SF Ojo shuttles between Naija and Canada, Damoche is just after his pocket.

Ogun is now competing with Abia as the worst in the country.
You guys voted for him overwhelmingly just a few months ago so what changed overnight.
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Ifyz0001: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
Na federal road ooo...Lagos will tell you it's a federal road, Ogun state will still you it's a federal road. At the end governors will use helicopter to travel...who suffers? Road users, me and you. The other time, I saw a brewer truck stuck and all the drink fell off the truck.

Even ewekoro can't even do the road in front of them ...this country confuse me sometimes..

OmoOgunOriginal:

Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by delpee(f): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
ONNYX:
Akute, Agbara, Lusada,Ijoko, Otta, Info come to mind.

Suffering yet smiling!

Terrible roads in that axis!
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Ikpunnegi01: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
Those 'mbeciles shouting Aba, where una dey?

1 Like

Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Dynamicboss: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
When daru dapo leaves his governorship role, the curse will start taking immediate effect that no one will recognise him again. NIGERIA politicians deserve a special place in hell

2 Likes

Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by aguyph: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
where are the yahoo plus gang now, let them bring that gla monye come fix their road. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by TrumpDonald2: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
horsepower102:
They say sunlight is the best disinfectant
When things are bad in the south east or leadership is underperforming, we Igbos bring it out to the forefront no matter how embarrassing it is. This forces the leadership to do something about it.

When things are bad in the south west, they just hide it. There is an accepted culture of suffering and smiling and projecting this false image of the south west using propaganda.

I am even surprised something like this finally made it to front page.

God bless you bro. You just said the whole truth. They should continue.
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by youngrichnigga: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
One of the president's protege ruling his state shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by DrGoodman: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
horsepower102:
They say sunlight is the best disinfectant
When things are bad in the south east or leadership is underperforming, we Igbos bring it out to the forefront no matter how embarrassing it is. This forces the leadership to do something about it.

When things are bad in the south west, they just hide it. There is an accepted culture of suffering and smiling and projecting this false image of the south west using propaganda.

I am even surprised something like this finally made it to front page.

Spot on, 1000 likes
Re: Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference by Lastmankc(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
I don't know why yorubas don't always call out their leaders for wrong doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana / Civilians Flee Homes As Troops Battle Insurgents In Marte, Borno / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Sanusi On AIT Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.