Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. (49747 Views)

Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan / Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two / Enough Of The Lies..israel Did Not Ask Palestenians To Leave During The War Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by okorogodwin4(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
God bless mazi Nnamdi onyendu Kanu for chasing out criminals terrorist masquerading as foolawni herdsmen out of our farms
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by Sanbuchi: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
remsonik:
God will save his people. The king of the Israelites already prophesied this for his people.

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Are the Palestinian not children of the biblical Isreal, where they created by the devil?
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by nkwoemeka(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
They have bitten more than they can chew, I trust Israel they will kill them a hundred fold before they can be appeased, then they will learn not to play with fire.
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by Pennilessword1: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
This is just the beginning
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by Available9: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
overrated mossad...even their imaginary god could not give them the intel. Thanks to Zelensky in Ukraine, all eyes were on Russia~Ukraine war.

Death to all terrorists

1 Like

Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by TheClassic1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Hamas built a mock Israeli town in Gaza and practiced its attack in plain sight — but Israel didn't react, report says

Even a toddler would know that Isreal let these people attack so that they can have every justification to wipe them off history for good grin
see as this fool dey reason like dog
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by palsenator(m): 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
overrated mossad...even their imaginary god could not give them the intel. Thanks to Zelensky in Ukraine, all eyes were on Russia~Ukraine war.

Keep shut bro... Yes they missed this but their unprecedented achievements spoke volumes. Do you need education on what mossad had done in the past?

Chastise them for failing to see this but don't Ever underate their achievement by calling them overated. I have followed mossad for years and I know for sure that they are not overated

1 Like

Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by palsenator(m): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
TheClassic1:
Nah real dog be that guu
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by oakenfold: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
Creamypie:
for where Hezbollah give Israel bloody nose? Wey Israel don kill almost all adults in Lebanon finish, Lebanon come dey beg through u.n. Una wey dem born less than 30 years ago go just dey talk wetin Una dey imagine. Go and read how Israel plotted the operation spring of youth, wrath of God,the killings of every one of the Palestinian hijackers of israeli athletes Munich olympic, inclufing their chief commander, ali hassan salameh a k.a the red prince, and the baba of them, operation enteebe right in the middle of Uganda, freeing their captives in the airport in one midnight in1976. U no know Israel mossad and sayeret matkal.

Israel's own Winograd Commission considers the war a failure and a missed opportunity with no clear military victory. Look it up!
You at your keyboard probably know better than them abi?
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by newoffer: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
They have better Intel. They know everything.
They need a good reason to attack.
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by Microwhy: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
Xscape1993:
I don't support terrorist activities. Great Israel, great Israel, great Israel, destroy all the enemies of the world.
Ode..
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by RingRoadMafia: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
TheClassic1:

Yoromoslem, it looks like allah is powerless over Israel, bro. 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by EDOLUWA: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You are a devil . It's better you repent now
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by ispreloaded(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Hamas built a mock Israeli town in Gaza and practiced its attack in plain sight — but Israel didn't react, report says

Even a toddler would know that Isreal let these people attack so that they can have every justification to wipe them off history for good grin
black man n backward thinking...
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by Microwhy: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
newoffer:
They have better Intel. They know everything.
They need a good reason to attack.
Keep deceiving yourself.. without US and allies, Isreal cannot survive in that region. It might even come to that soon.
I'm sure you don't understand what is blockade as respect to Isreal-Palestine over the years.

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
IN ZEPHANIAH 2:4-7 GOD PROMISED TO DRIVE OUT THE INHABITANTS OF GAZA AND PROMISED THAT THE TRIBE OF JUDAH WILL POSSESS AND DWELL IN IT. MAJOR ATTACKS LIKE WHAT HAMAS DID, HAS ALWAYS LED TO ISRAEL OCCUPYING ARAB LANDS AND THIS LOOKS LIKE THE TIME FOR ZEPHANIAH'S PROPHECY TO COME TO PASS.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

ABSOLUTELY.
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by Adabestseason(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
From sunday over to nigerian pastors alot of biblical analysis and counter-analysis will be up loaded
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hamas surprise attack against Israel had Iran's signature on it but it will end in Praise to the God of Israel.
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by tyup(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stephench:

Stupid excuse at incompetence. Israel is good but they're not invisible. Hezbollah gave them a bloody nose the other time

When was the other time??
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by oglalasioux(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

I'm surprised at people believing Israel didn't know about the attack. And they will continue to make it look like they didn't know.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by TheSuperX(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

You are foolish if you think that Israel can wipe the whole Palestine
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by Coronavirus1: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
Armaggedon:
Hope it's not a setup. The Israel I know with one of the most efficient intelligence services in the world couldn't have experienced such intelligence failure. You mean training has been ongoing in Gaza for months but Israel that conduct successful operation inside Iran couldn't detect it?

My take is that they saw everything but allowed it to happen in order to take advantage of the fallout to invade Gaza and erase hamas entirely.
Not correct Israel values the life of his citizen to allow them to be slaughter by hamas, just they underrated hammas
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by Tokziby: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shoodboi:
I can see Israel fanboys talking about Israel allowing the attack so it can destroy Gaza. You guys are only trying to cope. Israel has always launched attacked, destroying buildings and killing civilians, without any provocation or justification. It just does it. So, it doesn't need any justification to do it again. This right here, folks, is Israel getting caught unaware.

And talking about Hamas building a mock Israeli town, do you guys even know how jampacked the Gaza strip is? It's impossible for Hamas to build anything there because the land isn't even available.

you dey mind them?? Since the beginning of 2023 they have carried out over a thousand attacks on Palestine without reprisal, people go just talk and keep quiet. The so called attack is probably an inside job and they kept releasing fake figures of death toll, they've even tagged it their own "911". They have been bombing buildings and public places yet death toll in palestine is 300
we all know what they are up to, occupy the rest of gaza and others and openly continue the oppression without the world sympathy on the Palestinian people. Saying they caught them on aware is story for the gods. Mossad has 247 surveillance on palestine, but claim they didnt see it coming cheesy cheesy cheesy
Its all media brainwash and propaganda.
Russia oppressing Ukraine and invasion, everybody begin shout, what is the difference between this?
what the palestinian are going through is the exactly what blacks went through in South Africa, Apartheid state!!!
why cant they give Palestine referendum, recognize them as a country, let them have their lands back, let them have their military(i bet people dont know that they dont have army, navy or airforce cos Israel doesnt allow them), let them build their own electricity, let them produce their own food and build more infrastructure. How can a small group want to attack one of the most sophisticated military in world without thinking twice except trying to send a message of enough is enough. A county of 50/50 has suddenly turned 80/20 just because they have the power and support of the U.S. Should they fold their arms and watch while they were being wiped away from the map. Abeg what remains from the image below

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by AngelicBeing: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
FalseProphet1:

You wanted Palestine to win? 🙄
No, I mistakenly put a sad emoji but rather l want all the criminal terrorist in Gaza and all criminal terrorist in Nigeria to be grounded to powder and dust by the Rock of Ages in Jesus Name Amen grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by tyup(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sillymoderators:

You mean Israel allowed her own people to be killed deliberately? Which kain reasoning be this?

Two thing Israel stand to gain for allowing that attack

1. To have reasons to pound and further annihilate Hamas without backlash from the International community (it's already working by the way)

2. For Israeli's growing Population in a small country and to also access the sea, they sure need land to expand and annexing Gaza is the way out

So sacrificing a few Israelis lives to achieve this wasn't a bad choice for the Israeli government
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by kemiomobomi: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Eleph:
Unfortunately, for Israel its ability to absorb casualties is quite limited unlike the Arabs who are more in numbers and are quite used to tragedy, pains, sorrow and deaths.

This your statement is what is making Israel to survive till date: The same reason will make any Arab countries to loose wars.

Most Arabs go to war with the mentality to die believing its the surest route to heaven.
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by arsenal33: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

so they sacrificed their citizens
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by Micmuzac: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

you're thinking like a thinker , I'm seeing another bin laden style to end Hamas for good here

1 Like

Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by Lordsonn: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Mumu. Israel intentionally allowed the attacks to have reason to wipe Palestinians from Earth. Gaza has become an armoury base for Iran and Israel has been looking for a way to wipe out Gaza. Hamas played to Israel hands
Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by FalseProphet1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
AngelicBeing:
No, I mistakenly put a sad emoji but rather l want all the criminal terrorist in Gaza and all criminal terrorist in Nigeria to be grounded to powder and dust by the Rock of Ages in Jesus Name Amen grin
Looks like you're a pastor. Come let me empower you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. by Nitata: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
mariahAngel:
So, how far now? undecided

Moral of the story; never start what you cannot finish.

Why did Hamas suddenly stopped posting pictures and videos. Where are they now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Is Forcefully Bathed In Public By His Friends (Pictures) - Cameroun / Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia / Man Beats Wife & Daughter With Cutlass In Uganda, Chase Them Around In Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.