Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,031 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

What Is Wrong With Maynman? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Wrong With Maynman? (816 Views)

Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? / Maynman: The Anunnaki Gods And The Israelites / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by Maynman: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2023
FxMasterz:

I only asked if you'll be able. I didn't know you don't live in Ibadan. You never said said so. What time would be convenient for you?
You were the one that picked the location, so how did you think I will be living in that location to start with?
I don't think I remember ever saying I live in Ibadan.

We'll be traveling over there, when we get there we get there, and you have been mentioning ringroad, I hope it is that same location you will be performing your Circus.
Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by FxMasterz: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2023
Maynman:

You were the one that picked the location, so how did you think I will be living in that location to start with?
I don't think I remember ever saying I live in Ibadan.

We'll be traveling over there, when we get there we get there, and you have been mentioning ringroad, I hope it is that same location you will be performing your Circus.

I first asked you to make a schedule but you said I should do the scheduling. Then, I asked if we could meet in Ibadan, you responded affirmatively without indicating that you'll be travelling over. I went ahead to ask if you'll come to Ring Road, you responded as though you already know the place. I have attached screenshots. How would I know you don't live in Ibadan If you didn't indicate such in any of our discussions.

Anyway, whenever you're in Ibadan, let me know. Or just tell me the time you'll be available on Saturday. All shall be well.

Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by Maynman: 8:31am On Oct 11, 2023
Read your own screenshot.
FxMasterz:

I first asked you to make a schedule but you said I should do the scheduling. Then, I asked if we could meet in Ibadan, you responded affirmatively without indicating that you'll be travelling over. I went ahead to ask if you'll come to Ring Road, you responded as though you already know the place. I have attached screenshots. How would I know you don't live in Ibadan If you didn't indicate such in any of our discussions.

Anyway, whenever you're in Ibadan, let me know. Or just tell me the time you'll be available on Saturday. All shall be well.
This whole idea of meeting is yours, so it's you that will fix the schedule. I am just coming to show you your delusions.

You asked us to "MEET" in Ibadan, what else where you expecting, that I already lived in Ibadan?
If you had picked zamafara too, you'd think I lived there?

It's basic common sense na, do I have to tell you I will be traveling over?
I know ringroad just like I know maitama, I don't live in either.
You were the one that picked ibadan, so how did you reason I will coincidentally be living in Ibadan?

I will be available on that Saturday, when we get there, we get there, there is no rush.
You don't desire what you already have, All is always well.

and you have been mentioning ringroad, I hope it is that same location you will be performing your Circus.

Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by FxMasterz: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Maynman:
Read your own screenshot.

This whole idea of meeting is yours, so it's you that will fix the schedule. I am just coming to show you your delusions.

You asked us to "MEET" in Ibadan, what else where you expecting, that I already lived in Ibadan?
If you had picked zamafara too, you'd think I lived there?

It's basic common sense na, do I have to tell you I will be traveling over?
I know ringroad just like I know maitama, I don't live in either.
You were the one that picked ibadan, so how did you reason I will coincidentally be living in Ibadan?

I will be available on that Saturday, when we get there, we get there, there is no rush.
You don't desire what you already have, All is always well.

and you have been mentioning ringroad, I hope it is that same location you will be performing your Circus.

No need arguing on frivolities. I know you'll never accept your fault.

It's always well, and all shall be well again this Saturday.

I'll be expecting you.
Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by Maynman: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
FxMasterz:

No need arguing on frivolities. I know you'll never accept your fault.

It's always well, and all shall be well again this Saturday.

I'll be expecting you.
You are the one arguing on something that requires BASIC SENSE.
"my fault" that you assumed I was living in Ibadan and I should be at ringroad by 10am?
You are funny, always pushing your insecurities to others.

It's always well in the present, Saturday does not exist, only this present moment does.

And you have been hiding and avoiding to answer the question like you always do, I will ask last time and if you don't answer, it's OFF.
hope it is that same location(ringroad) you will be performing your Circus?

Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by FxMasterz: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Maynman:

You are the one arguing on something that requires BASIC SENSE.
"my fault" that you assumed I was living in Ibadan and I should be at ringroad by 10am?
You are funny, always pushing your insecurities to others.

It's always well in the present, Saturday does not exist, only this present moment does.

And you have been hiding and avoiding to answer the question like you always do, I will ask last time and if you don't answer, it's OFF.
hope it is that same location(ringroad) you will be performing your Circus?
Why do you enjoy insulting people? If I break down the whole discourse now, I'll be the one to be accusing you of not using basic sense. Rather,I chose the path of respect, to give you your own honour but you'll just open your mouth anyhow and give insults instead, thinking you have the monopoly for such.

I'm not performing any Circus. Take note. I'm bringing God to you live and direct and it would be covered on video with a thread dedicated to it here on Nairaland. Stop that arrogant talk and leave everything for Saturday. I expect more maturity from you since a day is already fixed. Everything would happen at Ring Road. The question itself is unnecessary.
Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by Maynman: 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
FxMasterz:

Why do you enjoy insulting people? If I break down the whole discourse now, I'll be the one to be accusing you of not using basic sense. Rather,I chose the path of respect, to give you your own honour but you'll just open your mouth anyhow and give insults instead, thinking you have the monopoly for such.

I'm not performing any Circus. Take note. I'm bringing God to you live and direct and it would be covered on video with a thread dedicated to it here on Nairaland. Stop that arrogant talk and leave everything for Saturday. I expect more maturity from you since a day is already fixed. Everything would happen at Ring Road. The question itself is unnecessary.
There's nothing to break down, you were the one that said we should MEET in ibadan, so how did you think I will be living in Ibadan?
I didn't insult you, I only gave your exact same words back.
Give me my honor by saying it's "my fault" that you assumed I was living in Ibadan?
I don't need your honor, keep it, just don't be an hypocrite and talking with BOTH MOUTHS.

You are performing a Circus, I wonder where you are Bringing your isrealite deity that they claimed to be everywhere from.
You REPEATEDLY telling me it will be covered in video is of no use, that's exactly what I want in FACT.

Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by FxMasterz: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
Maynman:

There's nothing to break down, you were the one that said we should MEET in ibadan, so how did you think I will be living in Ibadan?
I didn't insult you, I only gave you exact same words back.
Give me my honor by saying it's "my fault" that you assumed I was living in Ibadan?
I don't need your honor, keep it, just don't be an hypocrite.

You are performing a Circus, I wonder where you are Bringing your isrealite deity that they claimed to be everywhere from.
You telling me it will be covered in video is of no use, that's exactly what I want in FACT.

People can meet in Ibadan whether they live inside ibadan or outside of it. Meeting in Ibadan does not in anyway give away the location of the parties involved. Ibadan is simply a meeting place, and the parties involved could come from within or outside of it. Learn wisdom from lordreed. Someone has asked him a similar question on this forum and he responded 'Oh, I do not reside in Ibadan, I'm based in Abuja. Whenever I'm in Ibadan, I'll hit you up." Do you think lordreed is a fool for his response? Why are you like this?

God is everywhere present. He does not manifest Himself everywhere. People who walk with Him can bring His manifestation to others because He manifests Himself to those people. There is what we call "The manifest Presence of God." And that is what you'll experience on Saturday. You're the one trying to perform a circus by showing imaginary delusions that aren't there.
Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by Maynman: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
What I have noticed with all these theists is that they use lordreed as a petty example to promote their delusions, my pedagogy is different from lordreed, I enjoy doing this.

FxMasterz:

People can meet in Ibadan whether they live inside ibadan or outside of it. Meeting in Ibadan does not in anyway give away the location of the parties involved. Ibadan is simply a meeting place, and the parties involved could come from within or outside of it. Learn wisdom from lordreed. Someone has asked him a similar question on this forum and he responded 'Oh, I do not reside in Ibadan, I'm based in Abuja. Whenever I'm in Ibadan, I'll hit you up." Do you think lordreed is a fool for his response? Why are you like this?

God is everywhere present. He does not manifest Himself everywhere. People who walk with Him can bring His manifestation to others because He manifests Himself to those people. There is what we call "The manifest Presence of God." And that is what you'll experience on Saturday. You're the one trying to perform a circus by showing imaginary delusions that aren't there.

When did Ibadan become a meeting place?
Why don't you borrow sense from the person that ASKED lordreed if he lived in Ibadan instead of ASSUMING like you did?
Do you think the person that asked is a fool? Why are you like this?

Rumble jumble, the man is everywhere but his "manifestations" is powerless in some places, don't worry your delusions will be cured on Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by FxMasterz: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
Maynman:

When did Ibadan become a meeting place?
Why don't you borrow sense from the person that ASKED lordreed if he lived in Ibadan instead of ASSUMING like you did?
Do you think the person that asked is a fool for? Why are you like this?

I never said Ibadan has become a meeting place. It was a suggested meeting place for you and I. That's the context. I used the exact sentence the person used for lordreed. He never asked if he lived in Ibadan. Yọu like being unnecessarily quarrelsome.

Meet me on Saturday, I don't have time for frivolities.
Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by Maynman: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
FxMasterz:

I never said Ibadan has become a meeting place. It was a suggested meeting place for you and I. That's the context. I used the exact sentence the person used for lordreed. He never asked if he lived in Ibadan. Yọu like being unnecessarily quarrelsome.

Meet me on Saturday, I don't have time for frivolities.
So are you saying you are not living in ibadan...

If that's so, let's take the "meeting location" to Akure.
Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by FxMasterz: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
Maynman:

So are you saying you are not living in ibadan...

If that's so, let's take the location to Akure.

Lol. I cannot be in Akure for the rest of this year. I'm currently in Ibadan, and I'm comfortable with the Saturday arrangement.
Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by Maynman: 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
FxMasterz:

Lol. I cannot be in Akure for the rest of this year. I'm currently in Ibadan, and I'm comfortable with the Saturday arrangement.
😂 So ibadan to you is not a "meeting location" but where you are living currently, how then do you expect that I was coincidentally living in Ibadan, this is basic common sense na.

When you are ready, let's meet in akure, it's our "meeting point". I also don't live in Akure, it's just for a day thing na and it's weekend.
Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by FxMasterz: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Maynman:

So ibadan to you is not a "meeting location" but where you are living currently, how then do you expect that I was living in Ibadan, this is basic common sense na.

When you are ready, let's meet in akure, it's our "meeting point". I also don't live in Akure, it's just for a day thing na and it's weekend.

You weren't serious about the meeting from the start. Why waste my precious time? I was coming online just to read your mentions!
Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by Maynman: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
FxMasterz:

You aren't serious about the meeting from the start. Why waste my precious time? I was coming online just to read your mentions!
Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by FxMasterz: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
Maynman:

Are you scared of the Ibadan meeting?
Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by Maynman: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
FxMasterz:

Are you scared of the Ibadan meeting?
What's there to be "scared" about, is it ONLY in Ibadan you can perform your Circus?

Listen to your own advice na, that's what happens when you talk with BOTH MOUTHS.
"Akure is simply a meeting place, and the parties involved could come from within or outside of it."

it's just for a day thing na and it's weekend, you have no excuse.
Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by FxMasterz: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
Maynman:

What's there to be "scared" about, is it only in Ibadan you can perform your Circus?

Listen to your own advice na, that's what happens when you talk with BOTH MOUTHS.
"Akure is simply a meeting place, and the parties involved could come from within or outside of it."

it's just for a day thing na and it's weekend, you have no excuse.

I asked you for a schedule, didn't I? You replied that I should rather do it. Didn't you? I chose ibadan as our meeting place, you agreed. Did I force you? Why the double dealing? Look, I hate unnecessary quarels. Don't waste my time if you have nothing to do.
Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
Maynman:

Just trying to make you help yourself, I'll say whatever I want to say.

Whatever
Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by Maynman: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
FxMasterz:

I chose ibadan as our meeting place, you agreed. Did I force you? Why the double dealing? Look, I hate unnecessary quarels.
Good, so how did you think I was living in ibadan where you SPECIFICALLY chose?
Does common sense not tell you I will be traveling to this "meeting place", which happens to be the place you are living originally.
What kind of hypocrites is this, you chose a "meeting location" that happens to be the place you live.

Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by FxMasterz: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
Maynman:

Good, so how did you think I was living in ibadan where you chose?
Does common sense not tell you I will be traveling to this "meeting place", which happens to be the place you are living originally.
What kind of hypocrites is this, you chose a "meeting location" that happens to be the place you live.

I won't say anything to you until I see you. I'll like to see if you can still put up this abrasive nature when we meet.
Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by Maynman: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
FxMasterz:

I won't say anything to you until I see you. I'll like to see if you can still put up this abrasive nature when we meet.
I'd love to see the look in your face when I show you the delusions you have indoctrinated with for years in Akure, our "meeting place".
Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by FxMasterz: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
Maynman:

I'd love to see the look in your face when I show you the delusions you have indoctrinated with for years.

If I was indoctrinated, it would be right to call it a delusion.

If I have a delusion, I wouldn't be inviting you for a practical experience.
Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by Maynman: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
FxMasterz:

If I was indoctrinated, it would be right to call it a delusion.

If I have a delusion, I wouldn't be inviting you for a practical experience.
You are indoctrinated already that's why you can't see it.
When we cure your mental psychosis then you know your Jesus Christ does not exist, and your God is an isrealite god, you are already quoting Jewish books, you need a moment to see the whole thing.
Re: What Is Wrong With Maynman? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Maynman:

You are indoctrinated already that's why you can't see it.
When we cure your mental psychosis then you know your Jesus Christ does not exist, and your God is an isrealite god, you are already quoting Jewish books, you need a moment to see the whole thing.

While u quote

Spits

4uck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of Apostle Arome Osayi's Messages Has Blessed You Most? / Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence / Even Our Maker Has A Sense Of Humour. Get A Godly Comedian With A Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.