Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) (2849 Views)

Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by Spectators: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
Moment man slaps policeman for slapping his wife in Ondo (VIDEO)

Video in link below πŸ‘‡

https://spectatorsng.com/moment-man-slaps-policeman-for-slapping-his-wife-in-ondo-video/

Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by usecondom(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
He did well

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
There are more than many ways to kill a rat

He wasn't wise

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by Ahmed0336(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Him for just gather evidence and that man would be shown the way out
Unprofessional conduct from that police man undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by thrillionaire(m): 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Why would the police slap his wife? Many men would do the same and more.

8 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by IVORY2009(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Challenger angry

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by Ezehillary(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
I will never do crazy thing for that gender accept my Mother

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by Babaken(m): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
Unlike the day my wife and I were harassed by one stupid Nigeria immigration after 4 hours of delay my wife was very tired and angry because she was 7 months pregnant with my boy she was carrying she was asking the immigration man why he is so mean that even with all the beg and time wasting he don't want us to go the immigration man raise hand to slap my wife In my mind I laugh I was like this man want to make headline in tomorrow news papers.

11 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by Babangidapikin: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Which kind yeye evidence

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by pyyxxaro: 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
The guy for bust the policeman head with St’Remy bottle 😏

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by stuffs2002: 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
Babaken:
Unlike the day my wife and I were harassed by one stupid Nigeria immigration after 4 hours of delay my wife was very tired and angry because she was 7 months pregnant with my boy she was carrying she was asking the immigration man why he is so mean that even with all the beg and time wasting he don't want us to go the immigration man raise hand to slap my wife In my mind I laugh I was like this man want to make headline in tomorrow news papers.

Why would an immigration officer delay you and your wife for 4 hours if you had all your documents complete.

1. You and your wife were traveling illegally
2. The immigration man had no right to slap your wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by Spending123: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
All I see is brown roofs everywhere.

Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by Babaken(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
stuffs2002:

Why would an immigration officer delay you and your wife for 4 hours if you had all your documents complete.

1. You and your wife were traveling illegally
2. The immigration man had no right to slap your wife.
you mean is illegal to move within Nigeria territory with NIN what documents do you need again.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by stuffs2002: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
Babaken:
you mean is illegal to move within Nigeria territory with NIN what documents do you need again.

You are not telling us the whole story because I can't imagine any immigration officer stoping me and my wife for 4 houra in Nigeria
Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by Dzzzz: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Well done sir
Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
Spectators:
Moment man slaps policeman for slapping his wife in Ondo (VIDEO)
Video in link below πŸ‘‡
Where are the lawyers with a backbone to back this man up abeg! What nonsense? undecided
Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Abegi! How many of the wrongs committed against you by those bullies have you able to make right to this day? The police man had no right at all, however, I understand more why the man would think to retaliate in the way he did. IF only we had reasonable lawyers in Nigeria, they would back him up and make sure the police man equally answers for slapping the woman. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by Wisereborn: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
He should be given a national award

Na man him be!

Police harassment too much for Nigeria
Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by Wisereborn: 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
stuffs2002:

You are not telling us the whole story because I can't imagine any immigration officer stoping me and my wife for 4 houra in Nigeria
grin grin you dey Nigeria at all Are you even a Nigerian

Dey pretend, dey disguise undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:15am On Oct 10, 2023
The police man is without gun,that is why angry
Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by stuffs2002: 2:03am On Oct 10, 2023
Wisereborn:

Stop involving in crime..
I know your story is a big fat lie because the duties of immigration officers is about people entering and leaving Nigeria
Immigration cannot stop you from moving within Nigeria.
Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by DamolaDamola: 6:32am On Oct 10, 2023
stuffs2002:

I know your story is a big fat lie because the duties of immigration officers is about people entering and leaving Nigeria
His story tire me. Abi he no know the difference between Immigration and Road Safety officers
Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by pstemma1990: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2023
stuffs2002:

he might not be lying though, we have experienced a similar thing b4... Especially those people that do travel to cross river state...

At the border between Benue and cross river the custom officers usually stop to ask for ur nin ID, if u don't have it, they may delay u or even turn u back...

They do this because once u are in cross river u can easily enter Cameron...

Few years ago a friend of mine that is from cross river was now allowed to enter his state because he looks like a Niger man, and he wasn't having an ID to prove them wrong, so in that case the person can spend up to few hours begging for passage

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by juman(m): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2023
Real man.
Why should police slap the woman.
He behaved like israel.
He should be punished by police authority.
Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by stuffs2002: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2023
DamolaDamola:

His story tire me. Abi he no know the difference between Immigration and Road Safety officers

Don't mind the village man with his fake lies

cc: Babaken
Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by Wisereborn: 8:32am On Oct 10, 2023
stuffs2002:

Tell me which law gave an officer the right to slap a citizen undecided

Dey pretend, shey country wey be say if them won free ordinary traffic self them dey use koboko (whip) on citizens

What about the policeman that shot a pregnant lawyer in the chest in Lagos undecided and many more like your "trigger happy"

Why you come dey pretend as if say you no know your country undecided

You must be a police officer undecided continue to dey denial, e dey your body
Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by Babaken(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2023
Wisereborn:

He most be one of those Nigeria force that behaves like god that's why he sound that way.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by Wisereborn: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2023
illicit:
There are more than many ways to kill a rat
He wasn't wise
The way you guys have been killing in the south East and blaming it on Igbos abi

Your day go break one day
Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by Babaken(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2023
pstemma1990:
he might not be lying though, we have experienced a similar thing b4... Especially those people that do travel to cross river state...

At the border between Benue and cross river the custom officers usually stop to ask for ur nin ID, if u don't have it, they may delay u or even turn u back...

They do this because once u are in cross river u can easily enter Cameron...

Few years ago a friend of mine that is from cross river was now allowed to enter his state because he looks like a Niger man, and he wasn't having an ID to prove them wrong, so in that case the person can spend up to few hours begging for passage
Forget those pretending not to know what's happening either their one of Nigeria force that behave like animal in uniform or not in Nigeria or has not experience such thing. Am not saying them say I experience it. Go to Palatable food before badagry there's joint tasks of police, road safety, lawma and those useless immigration ask the people that live around there what happen to those immigration on 25 of August this Year.
Driver's, conductors and the locality destroy the immigration checking point when one of the immigration officer use the plank he is holding to hit one woman going to buy food stuff inside Lagos from badagry the blood that was rushing out from the woman face cause the awareness that people said enough is enough.
Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by stuffs2002: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2023
Wisereborn:

Tell me which law gave an officer the right to slap a citizen undecided

Dey pretend, shey country wey be say if them won free ordinary traffic self them dey use koboko (whip) on citizens

What about the policeman that shot a pregnant lawyer in the chest in Lagos undecided and many more like your "trigger happy"

Why you come dey pretend as if say you no know your country undecided

You must be a police officer undecided continue to dey denial, e dey your body

Typical IPOB cannibal without logic.

1. Did you not see where I said the police officer had no right to slap the lady?
2. Fighting and slapping a policeman is a crime and the perpetrator will go to jail. If you got assaulted by a policeman, report him to the appropriate authorities with evidence and never engage him in a physical fight.
3. Only a very DUMB IPOB cannibal would bring up the case of the lawyer that was killed by the police man as the police man had already been sentenced to death and justice had been served
Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by Wisereborn: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2023
stuffs2002:

1. Did you not see where I said the police officer had no right to slap the lady?
2. Fighting and slapping a policeman is a crime and the perpetrator will go to jail. If you got assaulted by a policeman, report him to the appropriate authorities with evidence and never engage him in a physical fight.

3. Only a very DUMB IPOB cannibal would bring up the case of the lawyer that was killed by the police man

All I can say is that, I am sure that you ran away from Yaba left, they must be looking for you

Normal people no dey rant like this undecided

Despite the fact that the government kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu and he is still in custody

Yet you sleep, eat and breath Igbos grin grin grin grin their sit-at-home was one of the reasons you visited Yaba in the first place

You need urgent help undecided
Re: Man Slaps Policeman For Slapping His Wife In Ondo (VIDEO) by Babaken(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2023
Wisereborn:

All I can say is that, I am sure that you ran away from Yaba left, they must be looking for you

Normal people no dey rant like this undecided

Despite the fact that the government kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu and he is still in custody

Yet you sleep, eat and breath Igbos grin grin grin grin their sit-at-home was one of the reasons you visited Yaba in the first place

You need urgent help undecided

is obvious you sound like someone that's not in Nigeria or one of those Nigeria force how will show evidence by video or how why you know by law is an offence to video officer on duty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Africans Need To See This And Think Twice / What Police Did To Traders In Obalende This Afternoon / South African Woman Caught Smuggling Drugs In Her Dreadlocks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.