Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) (43276 Views)

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates / Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by jaybenugo: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMXW5KIuocA

A Nigerian police officer has got more than he bargained for as he was confronted by a elderly man he slapped, IgbereTV reports.

The elderly man held on to his bike and refused to let go in spite of the police officer toning down and pleading for him to park his motorcycle.

The situation was de-escalated after other police officers and passers-by intervened.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfBulhitmeT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Cubalabloo(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
And they say, the police is your friend. I reject those friends with passion!

209 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Sergio101(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
Post the idiot to the east angry

By God's grace he will meet his match angry

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Tinubufit: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ah some people are just so stupid how will you beat old man like this irrespective of what he did to you. You are really lucky that you don't do it to wicked peoples they will not even mind you in that spot but you might not wake up in the morning.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by kozmokaz(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nigeria have gon to the dogs

Reminds me 4 years ago in aba abia state , went to see a friend at azuka , this police men were assaulting an old man all in the name of arrest and everyone there kept quite !!!

E pain me Sha... literally had to voice out to the officers make them take am easy since the old man is already walking with them to the station!

It was at that point everyone around started speaking up against that !!!

For my mind I was like y'all know the truth but scared to speak up !!!

The officers came to there senses Sha

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Zonefree(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Same policeman will see his fellow men with arms and japa. Coward and dirty olopa!

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by IamWonderful: 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
May GOD punish that idiot

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by othermen: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
That’s assault. Police can be charged with assault.

This is the daily experience of millions of youths in the country experiencing police brutality.

I hope the police is appropriately charged.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by PlayerMeji: 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sergio101:

Atleast let him walk on the streets of Enugu on his combat uniform.

8 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by zedegit: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
angry
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by benikad(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Everything is just somehow in this country undecided

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Golan007: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sergio101:

So they can use him for Egusi soup abi?

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by shortIGBOman: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
You are harassing a Uniform Man with a loaded Gun. When it happened now, them go say na village People cause am.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Risingblue008(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Let Dem continue
Don't worry
They don't have an idea of how the next end sars protest go be
The next is dt all the youths go carry Bullar,we will find Dem and hunt Dem
Even to their children and relatives cos 60-70% police officers has killed many innocent youths leaving pains and grief to their mothers and father,
This so called police has done more harm Dan good,
The police never see d pains wey Dem dey cause.
I'm just waiting cos I KNOW the end sars protest go come again,
This,
We go shot down all airports
Shot down all network company
Shot down all tv stations
All rail station leading to Niger.
Let just keep quiet first

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by IMASTEX: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Too bad
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by onunwa21(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Police is ur friend!! Rubbish!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Cubalabloo:
And they say, the police is your friend. I reject those friends with passion!

Whose friend?!!... Maybe those who are Stinkingly rich like corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Transcriber: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Madness of the highest order
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Slynation(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Security agencies shaah... Just because you wear uniform, you be slapping elders abi, come and try this one in my street, You and your gun you go collect...!!

5 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by onunwa21(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
That uniform makes them mad!!

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by DesChyko: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nonsense.
You slap senior citizen dey talk say you respect am because of his age.
Ogun go kill you. angry
What if he was the average man? Nah so e for slap am, hang shoulder comot.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by opalu: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hmm
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Alapojames: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Npf undecided
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by shortIGBOman: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sergio101:

Trash.
You guys can only kill IGBO indegineous Police. But Police from other parts of this Country, who are based in the East pass una. Do you know how many People Police are killing silently in the EAST? cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by nony43(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zoo police, Illiterate Fulani police.

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by mrnwas(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Omo. Na to carry the policeman footprints go village o. By the time e leg swell like load of sand, e go know how to respect e elders

4 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Spray(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Had it been I was there, I for deck the bastard. Product of dysfunctional home

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by DannyWalker: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2022

You slap your papa... na bastard you be

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by officialwdhtv: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) / Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.