Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister (19578 Views)

Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister / APC Releases Convention Timetable, Sale Of Forms Begins February 14 / Kano/Maradi Railway Work Begins February 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by Ishilove: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
Action minister! Tinubu got this one right 🙌🙌🙌

My only fear is corruption always fights back. The corrupt elements in the system will find loopholes to exploit and sabotage the process.

4 Likes

Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by dalass(f): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
Joyce95:
Tunji Ojo na talk and do. He's the best Minister.

I just love the guy. grin

If all the Minister's were working like this, even if president be dumbo, things will surely work

3 Likes

Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by bigboluet(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Allisgud:
This tunji ojo was never in politics and never knew he will be selected because he didn't campaign like others do,I think this is where this idea is coming from,those who take politics as business will do anything to jeopardize the country progress in order to gain

He understands politics more than Governance. He was re-elected as a rep member before chosen a minister. Please you don't need to lie to make a point.

2 Likes

Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by firearcher: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
May God protect him and grant him favour even before those who oppose changes that do not benefit them.

1 Like

Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Charmingrascal:
Saboteurs don't like the pace at which you are going, they will soon frustrate your good work

May God frustrate them as well cos this is for the good of all Nigerians. Anyone who wants us to remain in the same position, make God bundle their life throway! Shikena.
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by tivity101: 12:27am On Oct 10, 2023
God just want take this Tunji Ojo take bless baba CSU . Such innovation are what we need now as a people
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by Joyeze1960: 12:35am On Oct 10, 2023
Good day to you all.I dont no if you like to study and work in Canada is a scholarship. Www.queensu. ca.you can study and work in Canada. Chat Mr ahmed 07063699584 on whatpp. See you in Canada soon.
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by famology(m): 12:40am On Oct 10, 2023
The kind hunger wey go flog those criminals called passport racketeers ehn......lol 🤣🤣🤣

By the way all the former ministers of interior are nothing but incompetent failures.

Tunji Ojo God bless you. Keep the innovations coming. Great mind!
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by Jagabanarmy: 12:59am On Oct 10, 2023
Joyce95:
Tunji Ojo na talk and do. He's the best Minister.
Yes , he's capable and hardworking
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by mukthar2000(m): 2:51am On Oct 10, 2023
I pray its work as if some saboteurs among the immigration offices would not sabotage the activities.
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by otipoju(m): 2:57am On Oct 10, 2023
Godfullsam:

The former minister is not active at all. We only hear from him whenever he wants to announce public holidays.

You can't give what you don't have...especially when you lack the education to grasp what is required and the will to implement
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by IamtheTruth1(m): 4:51am On Oct 10, 2023
TheRareGem1:

https://punchng.com/passport-home-delivery-begins-february-2024-interior-minister/?amp

If everyone works like this in Nigeria, all systems will be working.
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by Bfly: 5:49am On Oct 10, 2023
To begin feb. 2024.

Wait make the first person collect.
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by IMASTEX: 5:51am On Oct 10, 2023
Godfullsam:

The former minister is not active at all. We only hear from him whenever he wants to announce public holidays.
He is a clear example of someone ready to work & build his profile. Not that one that is just filling space as a core politician. Nigeria need someone like the current minister as the president, one who is very smart, innovative, young, positive thinking, has the welfare of the people at heart, the energy to closely monitor & be involved in the process personally.
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2023
TheRareGem1:

https://punchng.com/passport-home-delivery-begins-february-2024-interior-minister/?amp
Mr. Tunji-Ojo, I abhore batshits, but if you can do this, then you should have engraved your name in gold in our hearts. To think that one Islamist was there for years and the only legacy he left was overseeing the highest amounts of prison breaks in the history of Nigeria. I expect you will do very well.
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by Allisgud: 7:52am On Oct 10, 2023
bigboluet:

He understands politics more than Governance. He was re-elected as a rep member before chosen a minister. Please you don't need to lie to make a point.
he value governance more than politics,hope u understand when they tell u u are playing politics in any area of ur life,aregbesola a politician knew all this idea but he will never do it
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by luminouz(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2023
Joyeze1960:
Good day to you all.I dont no if you like to study and work in Canada is a scholarship. Www.queensu. ca.you can study and work in Canada. Chat Mr ahmed 07063699584 on whatpp. See you in Canada soon.
Scammer oshi!!! Your family dey Canada?

Rubbish English with no head or tail. O ni Ku ree!!!
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by luminouz(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2023
dalass:

I just love the guy. grin

If all the Minister's were working like this, even if president be dumbo, things will surely work
You love the guy?

*rolling eyes*
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by NoToPile: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2023
Good news

I just hope the corrupt officials which are also Nigerians and might also be viewing this thread won't sabotage this efforts. They will not like this.

They can never like this.
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by jeph19(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2023
Awesome.
Hon. BTO... A very liberal and selfless man.
You made my nysc at Ondo memorable.
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by todugo(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2023
Solape1:
This is a life made easy, no room for long queues again
How much for delivery fee? Don't be gullible.
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by Kobojunkie: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Adelekan40:
This is the result of innovative thinking. Nigeria needs more young brains like the minister of interior.
Putting your passport in the mail to you is innovative thinking? Cheezzusss! undecided
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Good one Mr Minister.. good job sir!
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by Kobojunkie: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
Godfullsam:
■ The former minister is not active at all. We only hear from him whenever he wants to announce public holidays.
And you think because this one is choosing to send you your passport which you paid for in the mail, that he deserves pass marks? 🤔
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by Cantonese: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
I wonder how people praise these APC failed leaders.

Before Buhari's government, passports were issued the same day one applied. All you needed then under GEJ was to get to any of the passport offices, apply, capture and pick up before close of work the same day.

The process was destroyed by Buhari's government, actively supported by the same Tinubu, who now pretends to be a saint.

If immigration could issue passports the same day upon application, what is there to celebrate if the issue in two weeks?

The fact continues to remain that APC brought this country to its knees on all facets. The only people who claim not to know are the supporters, who think that wallowing in poverty and misery is a normal way of life.
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by Never4getU: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
I hope the sustain it after hon minister leave office because those immigration officers make huge amount of money from tip to urgent passport which they intentionally made so. Not that we can't deliver a good governance in this country but corruption has eaten so deep into the fabric of vein
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by Growing(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
This man is working. Bless him.
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by Godfullsam(m): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And you think because this one is choosing to send you your passport which you paid for in the mail, that he deserves pass marks? 🤔

Goan and give him fail mark na.
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
Godfullsam:
■ Goan and give him fail mark na.
In 2023, the effort to mail out passports is considered a ministerial achievement for Nigerians. undecided
***Shakes my head***

What have you people done to yourselves? undecided
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by Godfullsam(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
In 2023, the effort to mail out passports is considered a ministerial achievement for Nigerians. undecided
***Shakes my head***

What have you people done to yourselves? undecided

How is it done in other climes aside mailing it out.

Or you expect the ministry to go and beg owners to come pick their passports?

Baba, I know this method is long over due but let's applaud him for introducing it.
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
Godfullsam:
How is it done in other climes aside mailing it out.
Or you expect the ministry to go and beg owners to come pick their passports?
Baba, I know this method is long over due but let's applaud him for introducing it.
Tufiakwa! undecided
Re: Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister by onuman: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Alliswell248:

Yes.... temporary for 8 years....I agree.

And your condition in Nigeria must become worse than now in that your temporary 8 years; even if dollars from crude oil in the Niger delta multiply during the 8 years.
Because for your tribesman to control oil revenues is the only reason why you force a lameduck presidency with questionable legitimacy upon Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians May Experience Unstable Power Despite Commencement Of New Electricity / Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun / Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.