Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists (7386 Views)

Breaking: UN Condemns Widespread Slaughter & Rape Of Sudanese Blacks By Arabs / Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People / Why Israel Has The Most Advanced Military On Earth - New York post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Germi9: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
jhubril:
The rate at which some of you Nigerian Christians are quick to identify with anything Israel is so unbelievable. Do you know your history at all? Can you handle the truth that the Jews hate everything you stand for? What about knowing that there are more Muslims in Israel than Christians? Very stupid and ignorant set of people !/
Who’s talking Christianity here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Germi9: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
jhubril:
The rate at which some of you Nigerian Christians are quick to identify with anything Israel is so unbelievable. Do you know your history at all? Can you handle the truth that the Jews hate everything you stand for? What about knowing that there are more Muslims in Israel than Christians? Very stupid and ignorant set of people !/
Who’s talking Christianity here?
Shey the islamic jews are rejoicing that their brothers are being slaughtered by hamas? My brother use your head na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Gainman: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
Rolings:

This part of your post is a contradiction.
Does God make mistake?
I quote your "Now this error is at war with everything God established" does this even make sense....will God just sit by and allow one of his creation destroy his other creations?

Una mumu too much.....and unfortunately una dey think say na Muslims be una problem
u want thunder to strike u ba? All these small boys sha. U wan lost?
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Gainman: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
Rolings:

You don't know?
Now you know
You have absolutely no say in what God destined your life to be.

So stop saying Ishmael was a mistake.
Inability of Christians to accept this is the problem.
Like someone summazised the three abrahamic religion
Christians believe Christ is the promised messiah
Jews don't think Jesus was the promised messiah and are still waiting for the messiah
Muslims don't believe any messiah is coming
u lack knowledge and stop arguing against God's words. Muslims knows Jesus is coming back but they don't know how he will come.
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Gainman: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
BentizilL0:
Arab hated Israel... Yes, you're right...
I understand the dynamics in the Middle East.

But trust me, until a free and independent Palestine is achieved, it'll keep getting worse...
Muslims dat can't live with themselves talk less of living with another religion.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Gainman: 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Muslims lack Bible knowledge. That is one of d reasons they are going d wrong way
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by johnog4sure: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
Rolings:

Here is what I reacted to
"Israelites are God's own people. God refers to them as “my people”, and by extension, all Christians are spiritually Israelis. You thought God was bluffing when he told Abraham to leave his occultic father's house in Southeastern Turkey (Haran) to a land he would show him? God also promised Abraham and his descendants the current location of Israel 'promised land'. Go read Joshua 1:3-8."

The bolded part is the bone of contention. God promised Abraham and his descendants (which included Jews and Muslims) the current location of israel
So how is it a mistake that God's plan is working?...if God didn't plan for Abraham to have Ishmael....it won't happen.
So there was no mistake....it was all Gods plan. It's refusal of Jews and Christians to accept this God's plan thats causing the problems in Jerusalem. Jerusalem belongs to all Muslims Jews Christians
Are you God's person?
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by johnog4sure: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
Who is not God's people? I guess black?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by alcuin(m): 4:12am On Oct 12, 2023
Fools making statement on behalf of a foreign god who doesn't give a rat ass about them.

Your Jewish and arabic gods are simply blood thirsty demons.
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by alcuin(m): 4:29am On Oct 12, 2023
It's really a disgusting sight seeing low consciousness Africans with a foreign god syndrome. A perfect product of colonialism and slavery. They wear it as a sort of badge of honour, not even realising that they are fools without any sense of identity.

This is why they are cursed to eat from the feet of others.

What has Yahweh or Allah brought to Africa if not spilling blood across the land.

Yet for some twisted irony of nature, even to the point of comedy, these blood thirsty gods are the perfect icons of the average Africans.

What's good in a god that openly has favorites and proclaim hate on others.

Jerusalem, so named a city of peace, yet has not seen peace for over a thousand years. So something as simple as peace has eluded your so called almighty gods. It's really pitiable.

Stop defending holy books of slave masters, you black men. Turn to one and True God that live in your Souls. God of pure love and True ecumenism.

Stop worshipping demons of the intellect, designed to put you in perpetual hatred for your fellow black brother.

The only religion supported by evolution and ecology is veneration of your ancestors. They are your links to the land, through your blood and DNA. They live inside of you.

Stop the hatred brought by foreign demons and fruitless metaphysics.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Rolings: 6:44am On Oct 12, 2023
Gainman:
u lack knowledge and stop arguing against God's words. Muslims knows Jesus is coming back but they don't know how he will come.

Muslims never doubt Jesus or his coming.
He is a respected Prophet Of God ....just like others..... But that he is not that messiah.

Same for Jews
The are still waiting for the Messiah.

You people are simply hypocrites and as long as you keep grandstanding....you are hurting your religion.

We are all Children of Abraham
Of course I don't expect the bible to accept that the prophet it placed above others is not the first child of the house of Abraham and as such will do everything to condemn the real first born of Abraham.
You can keep claiming God promised Abraham whatever..but know that is a mockery of the almighty.....How can God allow Abraham impregnate Hager and claim it s a mistake.
Taaa
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Rolings: 6:45am On Oct 12, 2023
Gainman:
u want thunder to strike u ba? All these small boys sha. U wan lost?

Na you hypocrites Thunder go first fire.
All Christians are hypocrites
Your religion is built on LIES AND DECEIT

So long as you people decide you will be poking your nose into how others practice their religion.... You will always be told how ugly your religion is.
Is it your turning a celebration oof Sun God to your most important celebration
Abi is it your infamous role as a part and parcel of the greatest crime against humanity .....the trans Atlantic slave trade .
Your church owned slaves and most of those cathedrals you have in your towns and cities were built using slave labour..... African slaves are clearly sub humans to the christian missionaries.....so how is Christianity a religion of love and empathy when the church viewed Africans as fit for slavery only.

All Christians are equal but the European christian is more equal than the African.
Who is deceiving who
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Chidozianu(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2023
The so-called Isrealis are not the true Hebrews of today. The real ones are scattered all over the World. A good number of Blacks in the North America, Carribean, South America are the Hebrews. Some are in Nigeria, Congo, Ghana, Rwanda etc. If the Isrealis were really Hebrews, they would have been hated immensely by the World instead of being pampered. Jesus Christ of Nazareth wasn't a White man.
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Somilat: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
Chidozianu:
The so-called Isrealis are not the true Hebrews of today. The real ones are scattered all over the World. A good number of Blacks in the North America, Carribean, South America are the Hebrews. Some are in Nigeria, Congo, Ghana, Rwanda etc. If the Isrealis were really Hebrews, they would have been hated immensely by the World instead of being pampered. Jesus Christ of Nazareth wasn't a White man.

Israels borders are designed by purposefully to interfere with overland travel between Africa and Middle east, never a problem before that.
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by 2elliot: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
No Bible-believing Christian Will Be Against Israel.

Israelites are God's own people. God refers to them as “my people”, and by extension, all Christians are spiritually Israelis. You thought God was bluffing when He told Abraham to leave his occultic father's house in Southeastern Turkey (Haran) to a land He would show him? God also promised Abraham and his descendants the current location of Israel 'promised land'. Go read Joshua 1:3-8.

The Covenant goes from Abraham to Isaac, from Isaac to Jacob (Israel) who gave birth to 12 sons (the 12 tribes of Israel) and a daughter named Dinah...Jacob (Israel) had 13 children. This is how the Covenant has been flowing from generation to generation. Let's take note that Adonai only recognizes ISAAC and not Ishmael as Abraham's descendant>> Genesis 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. 17:21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

This whole terrrorism and perversion introduced by people of the other religion was as a result of Abraham and his wife's error. But I strongly believe they were ignorantly acting God's script. That error gave birth to Ishmael-the father of Arabs. Now this error is at war with everything God established. How would a sane person deliberately blow themself up, also killing others in the process? They would take the lives of people and yell “Arahu Hackbah”. These wicked humans are blood-sucking demons.

Genesis 16:12 (NIV) He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.
Up till today, the rebellious seeds of Ishmael are always in contention with the descendants of Isaac, claiming the Promised Land is their inheritance. They would be the first to aggress Israel and celebrate prematurely but when Israel retaliates, it's always lethal and they start playing victims, and their apologists follow up by staging bogus solidarity rallies around the world.

Is it not strange to you that Biblical Hebrews migrated in one group to Egypt and spent 400 years there in slavery and they never lost their heritage? Even after World War II, look how they quickly regrouped from all over the world after the formation of the State of Israel. Don't tell me that was ordinary. Best and richest jewelers-Jews, best scientists in the world-Jews, most rich people on earth-Jews. These people are gifted and blessed. The Covenant of God is eternally activated for them.

In 1945, for Harakiri-stubborn Japan to be contained, it took a Jew's idea. During World War II, Albert Einstein wrote a letter encouraging President Franklin Roosevelt to pursue the development of the atomic bomb, because he was worried that the Germans would invent one first. And boom Little Boy and Fat Man did the job. That's what made United States the world's superpower up till today. Nuclear weapons are now mere bargaining chips, also for deterrence; under the principle of Mutually Assured Destruction (M.A.D).

Any Iraeli Prime Minister who wants to sabotage God's plan for Israel will likely be given the 1995 Yitzhak Rabin treatment. He was the Israeli Prime Minister who ceded Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus Christ to Palestinians in 1995, this unpatriotic move angered Israelis, he was unapologetically assassinated in broad day light by a 25 years old Israeli named Yigal Amir, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yigal_Amir. He's in prison doing life.

These Palestinians were the same uncircumcised Philistines who waged war against Israelites during Biblical days. Their champion was Goliath, God used David to end him. Scriptures can never be broken; the words of God can never fail. Does it not surprise you that even though Israel is surrounded by hostile Arab nations, none of them can subdue it? Check for yourself what God says in Joshua 1:5-6.

Every action has a reaction, at 6:30 a.m on Saturday, October 7, 2023, the terrorist group acronymed HAMAS https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas launched Land-Air-Sea Warfare (LASW) against Israel. Now with retaliatory bombardments by Israel, they wish they hadn't attacked Israel. Right now, Israel is giving them overkill. On top of that, Israel has cut off fuel, power, food and water supply to them; total blockade.

Who are these uncircumcised Philistines? Jehovah specially prepared a portion of the earth flowing with milk and honey for His people, because the Ishmaelites' forefathers at some time in the past strayed into the Promised Land, these Palestinians are claiming ownership of the lands which God promised Abraham and his descendants. I put it to you authoritatively, the State of Israel is God's divine agenda, no force can stop Israel. The words of God can never be broken.

How can you be a lover of God and despise the people of Israel? Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Open your Holy Bible and read the whole Book of Joshua.

𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚,
𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒚,
𝑶𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓 9, 2023.
Foolish hypocrite
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by kinguwem: 12:03am On Nov 27, 2023
Rolings:

YOU LIE
Jews hate Christianity. A lawmaker earlier this year even propesed a law banning Christian preaching

The Palestinian situation isn't religious but territorial. A fight for land
The only reason Israel is refusing to give up Palestinian territories which is took over after the 6 day war is Pride as it considers those territories as spoils of war.
The problem is both territorial & religious. Historically, the Israelis first settled there several centuries before the invasion of the area by Arabs. The major problem was the declaration of a State of Israel while the which did not go down well by the Arab States. They attacked Israel, lost the wars & also territories. If land was just the issue, the crisis wouldn't have persisted. The temples in Jerusalem is the bone of contention & the religious attraction. For the Jews, Jerusalem is the city of David & their pride. There cannot be an Israel without Jerusalem. But the Palestinians were offered a 2-State solution but they refused because Jerusalem was to be shared by the 2 States. The crisis is a complex one, the Victor will emerge through show of force & fatigue of the enemy but that may take a long time. For now, peace is elusive in that region.
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Somilat: 12:50am On Nov 27, 2023
op is a jew
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Ohyoudidnt: 12:57am On Jan 17
TemplarLandry:
No Bible-believing Christian Will Be Against Israel.

Israelites are God's own people. God refers to them as “my people”, and by extension, all Christians are spiritually Israelis. You thought God was bluffing when He told Abraham to leave his occultic father's house in Southeastern Turkey (Haran) to a land He would show him? God also promised Abraham and his descendants the current location of Israel 'promised land'. Go read Joshua 1:3-8.

The Covenant goes from Abraham to Isaac, from Isaac to Jacob (Israel) who gave birth to 12 sons (the 12 tribes of Israel) and a daughter named Dinah...Jacob (Israel) had 13 children. This is how the Covenant has been flowing from generation to generation. Let's take note that Adonai only recognizes ISAAC and not Ishmael as Abraham's descendant>> Genesis 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. 17:21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

This whole terrrorism and perversion introduced by people of the other religion was as a result of Abraham and his wife's error. But I strongly believe they were ignorantly acting God's script. That error gave birth to Ishmael-the father of Arabs. Now this error is at war with everything God established. How would a sane person deliberately blow themself up, also killing others in the process? They would take the lives of people and yell “Arahu Hackbah”. These wicked humans are blood-sucking demons.

Genesis 16:12 (NIV) He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.
Up till today, the rebellious seeds of Ishmael are always in contention with the descendants of Isaac, claiming the Promised Land is their inheritance. They would be the first to aggress Israel and celebrate prematurely but when Israel retaliates, it's always lethal and they start playing victims, and their apologists follow up by staging bogus solidarity rallies around the world.

Is it not strange to you that Biblical Hebrews migrated in one group to Egypt and spent 400 years there in slavery and they never lost their heritage? Even after World War II, look how they quickly regrouped from all over the world after the formation of the State of Israel. Don't tell me that was ordinary. Best and richest jewelers-Jews, best scientists in the world-Jews, most rich people on earth-Jews. These people are gifted and blessed. The Covenant of God is eternally activated for them.

In 1945, for Harakiri-stubborn Japan to be contained, it took a Jew's idea. During World War II, Albert Einstein wrote a letter encouraging President Franklin Roosevelt to pursue the development of the atomic bomb, because he was worried that the Germans would invent one first. And boom Little Boy and Fat Man did the job. That's what made United States the world's superpower up till today. Nuclear weapons are now mere bargaining chips, also for deterrence; under the principle of Mutually Assured Destruction (M.A.D).

Any Iraeli Prime Minister who wants to sabotage God's plan for Israel will likely be given the 1995 Yitzhak Rabin treatment. He was the Israeli Prime Minister who ceded Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus Christ to Palestinians in 1995, this unpatriotic move angered Israelis, he was unapologetically assassinated in broad day light by a 25 years old Israeli named Yigal Amir, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yigal_Amir. He's in prison doing life.

These Palestinians were the same uncircumcised Philistines who waged war against Israelites during Biblical days. Their champion was Goliath, God used David to end him. Scriptures can never be broken; the words of God can never fail. Does it not surprise you that even though Israel is surrounded by hostile Arab nations, none of them can subdue it? Check for yourself what God says in Joshua 1:5-6.

Every action has a reaction, at 6:30 a.m on Saturday, October 7, 2023, the terrorist group acronymed HAMAS https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas launched Land-Air-Sea Warfare (LASW) against Israel. Now with retaliatory bombardments by Israel, they wish they hadn't attacked Israel. Right now, Israel is giving them overkill. On top of that, Israel has cut off fuel, power, food and water supply to them; total blockade.

Who are these uncircumcised Philistines? Jehovah specially prepared a portion of the earth flowing with milk and honey for His people, because the Ishmaelites' forefathers at some time in the past strayed into the Promised Land, these Palestinians are claiming ownership of the lands which God promised Abraham and his descendants. I put it to you authoritatively, the State of Israel is God's divine agenda, no force can stop Israel. The words of God can never be broken.

How can you be a lover of God and despise the people of Israel? Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Open your Holy Bible and read the whole Book of Joshua.

𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚,
𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒚,
𝑶𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓 9, 2023.

Nice rendition of some facts in the Bible however where is the land to which the Israelites who migrated from Egypt located?

Initially Abraham migrated from Mesopotamia to Canaan and became the patriarch of the Israelites. Were there occupants of Canaan before this time?

Due to famine, many people including the Israelites moved to Egypt where they eventually become enslaved.

Moses led nearly 3 million Israelites out of Egypt. The Israelites, a Semitic people who emerged in the 2nd millennium BCE, migrated from Egypt to the land of Canaan, also known as ancient Palestine. This region, situated between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, held great significance for the Israelites due to its rich biblical history and fertile lands. An important question to be determined is if these original inhabitants were displaced by the Israelites and if this was proper to have been done.

The Israelites’ establishment of the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah in ancient Palestine serves as a testament to their successful migration and settlement in the region. The two kingdoms, which emerged in the 10th century BCE, existed for several centuries and were characterized by their distinct cultures and religious practices.

In the Bible, the land of Canaan is promised to the Israelites by God. However, this promise does not exclude the possibility of other people living in the land. The Israelites’ establishment of their kingdoms does not mean that the native Canaanite populations were completely displaced or denied their rights to the land.

The Oxford History of the Biblical World offers a broader perspective on the historical context of the Israelites’ establishment of the two kingdoms. It examines the various factors that contributed to the formation of these kingdoms, such as the influence of neighboring empires and the religious beliefs of the time. This source highlights that the rights of the native populations in the region were not solely determined by the Israelites’ conquest and establishment of their kingdoms.

The term “Palestine” has its origins in the ancient Greek name for the region, “Palaestina,” which was derived from the Philistines, a group of people who inhabited the coastal area of the region.

The Palestinian region was home to various groups, including the Israelites, Philistines, Canaanites, and other smaller tribes. The Israelites were a group of people who migrated from Egypt to the Promised Land, which they believed was promised to them by God. The Philistines, on the other hand, were a non-Semitic people who inhabited the southern coastal area of Palestine, and they were known for their conflicts with the Israelites.

The geographical area of Palestine in the time of Biblical Israel can be divided into three main regions:

1. The coastal plain: This region was inhabited by the Philistines and was known for its fertile soil and natural resources. The coastal plain was a significant area for trade and communication, as it was located near the Mediterranean Sea.

2. The hill country: This region was home to the Israelites and was characterized by its hilly terrain and fertile valleys. The hill country was strategically important, as it provided natural defenses against invasions and offered a safe haven for the Israelites.

3. The Jordan Valley and the Dead Sea: This region was located in the eastern part of Palestine and was known for its low-lying areas and the presence of the Jordan River. The area was significant for agriculture, as it provided fertile soil and a reliable water source.

Throughout the time of Biblical Israel, the region of Palestine was a melting pot of various cultures and people, with the Israelites and Philistines being the most prominent.
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Ohyoudidnt: 12:59am On Jan 17
Following the end of World War I, the British government issued the Balfour Declaration in 1917, promising to establish a “national home for the Jewish people” in Palestine. This promise eventually led to the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948.

The establishment of Israel was met with fierce opposition from the Palestinian Arabs, who felt betrayed by the British government and were left without a homeland of their own. As a result, the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, also known as the War of Independence or the Nakba (meaning “catastrophe” in Arabic), led to the displacement of hundreds of thousands of Palestinian Arabs and the occupation of 78% of historic Palestine by Israel. This conflict over territory has continued to this day, with both sides unwilling to compromise on their respective claims to the land.

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is also driven by political aspirations, as both sides seek to achieve their respective national goals. Israel, as a Jewish-majority state, seeks to maintain its security and sovereignty, as well as to ensure the survival of its Jewish citizens. The Palestinian people, on the other hand, have been seeking self-determination and the establishment of an independent Palestinian state alongside Israel since the 1960s.
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by naturefellow(m): 11:26pm On Feb 15
Educated hypocrite!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gambian President Hits Out At African Union Over Gaddafi Protests / Malala Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize / The Ivory Coast Crisis - Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.