Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,469 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists (7369 Views)

Breaking: UN Condemns Widespread Slaughter & Rape Of Sudanese Blacks By Arabs / Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing โ€˜Genocideโ€™ Against Palestinian People / Why Israel Has The Most Advanced Military On Earth - New York post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
9 how come God created an idiot like you
Read what you typed up there....show it to any reasonable person around, which I doubt you would relate with any but if there's the slightest chance there's one, beg the person to tell the whole truth....if the word "idiata" doesn't fit you like a cond*m......๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
๐Ÿ”ฅ
Now you're talking. Not that blond support you have for Thiรฉfnubu. What you wrote up there is nothing but the truth. It's a covenant which God established with Abraham their forefather. Yes the Israelites were very stubborn people. God do punish them at times to show them who He is. But covenant nah covenant. They were scattered and God gathered them again to the land he sworn to give them. I don't know why the Palestine are fighting a battle they can't win. If this people are allowed to scale through, terrorism will greatly multiply. God knows what He is doing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by MrAgbako: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2023
Bigotry.

We all God's people.
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Drsmartphilips: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

Read what you typed up there....show it to any reasonable person around, which I doubt you would relate with any but if there's the slightest chance there's one, beg the person to tell the whole truth....if the word "idiata" doesn't fit you like a cond*m......๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
the people I showed it to said you are a slowpoke
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Jangbajantis: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2023
Rolings:

Here is what I reacted to
"Israelites are God's own people. God refers to them as โ€œmy peopleโ€, and by extension, all Christians are spiritually Israelis. You thought God was bluffing when he told Abraham to leave his occultic father's house in Southeastern Turkey (Haran) to a land he would show him? God also promised Abraham and his descendants the current location of Israel 'promised land'. Go read Joshua 1:3-8."

The bolded part is the bone of contention. God promised Abraham and his descendants (which included Jews and Muslims) the current location of israel
So how is it a mistake that God's plan is working?...if God didn't plan for Abraham to have Ishmael....it won't happen.
So there was no mistake....it was all Gods plan. It's refusal of Jews and Christians to accept this God's plan thats causing the problems in Jerusalem. Jerusalem belongs to all Muslims Jews Christians
Although, Abraham was Ishmael's father (from the slave Hagar) the promise to make Abraham "Father of all nations" should rightly come through Isaac (Abraham and Sarah's son)
And God supported Sarah when she suggested Abraham drove away the mother and son. There was a reason for that.

Gen 21:8-13: 8 The child grew and was weaned, and on the day Isaac was weaned Abraham held a great feast. 9 But Sarah saw that the son whom Hagar the Egyptian had borne to Abraham was mocking, 10 and she said to Abraham, โ€œGet rid of that slave woman and her son, for that womanโ€™s son will never share in the inheritance with my son Isaac.โ€

11 The matter distressed Abraham greatly because it concerned his son. 12 But God said to him, โ€œDo not be so distressed about the boy and your slave woman. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring[a] will be reckoned. 13 I will make the son of the slave into a nation also, because he is your offspring.โ€

4 Likes

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by CodeTemplar: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2023
jhubril:
The rate at which some of you Nigerian Christians are quick to identify with anything Israel is so unbelievable. Do you know your history at all? Can you handle the truth that the Jews hate everything you stand for? What about knowing that there are more Muslims in Israel than Christians? Very stupid and ignorant set of people !/
You are still operating at a tribal / ethnic level.
How can a god who says the earth is flat be the creator? The creator of earth has given "His people", israelites, the C of O of geographical isreal.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Corrections: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2023
Muslims hate Christian with passion ....... Fact.
Islam/ Muslim dominated countries only use Christian minority among them in crisis like this as shield, only to feast on the same minority Christians when they have gotten what they wanted......where is justice? Even in Nigeria its the same.

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by TOPMAN4LIFE: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
Rolings:

You mean the land Jews stole from the philistines by claiming God gave it to them....where did God gave someone else's land to Jews?
And as you claimed "God promised Abraham the land for his descendants" those descendants include Muslims Christians and Jews.
So why are Jews not allowing Muslims access to common patrimony?
Inability of Christians to accept Ishmael as a son of Abraham is the reason why they can't make peace with islam
They didn't steal any land, it was there original land but were displaced and scattered from the land, according to Bible because of disobedient to God, God allowed enemies to scattered them and God still promised to bring them back. They are covenant children, that is why it's difficult for enemies to overcome them.
It's even written in the bible that they are in the midst of enemies but God will protect them and give them victory
It was when they were scattered that the other people especially the Mohamedians took possession of most of their land.
If you check the bible, this story is there, the name of places like lsreal Bethlehem, Jerusalem, Jericho, Nazareth etc are all written in the bible.
You should know that the stories in the bible and Christianity and Judaism has been in existence before Mohamed came to write his own fake stories adapted from the bible and other existing stories.
When Mohamedians or Muslim take over people's land, they don't like to release it back to the owner again, the same thing is happening in Ilorin, Kwara state till now , lsreal owns this land originally but after they were displaced by the enemies, enemies don't want them to come near their fore fathers land again.
But God has given them powers over their enemies because of God's covenant over them to bring them back to their land.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Rolings: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jangbajantis:

Although, Abraham was Ishmael's father (from the slave Hagar) the promise to make Abraham "Father of all nations" should rightly come through Isaac (Abraham and Sarah's son)
And God supported Sarah when she suggested Abraham drove away the mother and son. There was a reason for that.

Gen 21:8-13: 8 The child grew and was weaned, and on the day Isaac was weaned Abraham held a great feast. 9 But Sarah saw that the son whom Hagar the Egyptian had borne to Abraham was mocking, 10 and she said to Abraham, โ€œGet rid of that slave woman and her son, for that womanโ€™s son will never share in the inheritance with my son Isaac.โ€

11 The matter distressed Abraham greatly because it concerned his son. 12 But God said to him, โ€œDo not be so distressed about the boy and your slave woman. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring[a] will be reckoned. 13 I will make the son of the slave into a nation also, because he is your offspring.โ€

What sort of father does that to a son he willingly begat?
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Rolings: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Be humble and soak up some knowledgeโ–ช
Let's take note that Adonai only recognizes ISAAC and not Ishmael as Abraham's descendant>> Genesis 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. 17:21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

Whatever suits your fantasy.

Wetin even come concern me and you with wetin don happen for middle east eons ago ..... Are we done exploring our sango or amadioha

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by AfonjaConehead: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
No Bible-believing Christian Will Be Against Israel.

Israelites are God's own people. God refers to them as โ€œmy peopleโ€, and by extension, all Christians are spiritually Israelis. You thought God was bluffing when he told Abraham to leave his occultic father's house in Southeastern Turkey (Haran) to a land he would show him? God also promised Abraham and his descendants the current location of Israel 'promised land'. Go read Joshua 1:3-8.

The Covenant goes from Abraham to Isaac, from Isaac to Jacob (Israel) who gave birth to 12 sons (the 12 tribes of Israel) and a daughter named Dinah...Jacob (Israel) had 13 children. This is how the Covenant has been flowing from generation to generation. Let's take note that Adonai only recognizes ISAAC and not Ishmael as Abraham's descendant>> Genesis 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. 17:21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

This whole terrrorism and perversion introduced by people of the other religion was as a result of Abraham and his wife's error. But I strongly believe they were ignorantly acting God's script. That error gave birth to Ishmael-the father of Arabs. Now this error is at war with everything God established. How would a sane person deliberately blow themself up, also killing others in the process? They would take the lives of people and yell โ€œArahu Hackbahโ€. These wicked humans are blood-sucking demons.

Genesis 16:12 (NIV) He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.
Up till today, the rebellious seeds of Ishmael are always in contention with the descendants of Isaac, claiming the promised land is their inheritance. They would be the first to aggress Israel and celebrate prematurely but when Israel retaliates, it's always lethal and they start playing victims, and their apologists follow up by staging bogus solidarity rallies around the world.

Is it not strange to you that Biblical Hebrews migrated in one group to Egypt and spent 400 years there in slavery and they never lost their heritage? Even after World War II, look how they quickly regrouped from all over the world after the formation of the State of Israel. Don't tell me that was ordinary. Best and richest jewelers-Jews, best scientists in the world-Jews, most rich people on earth-Jews. These people are gifted and blessed. The Covenant of God is eternally activated for them.

In 1945, for Harakiri-stubborn Japan to be contained, it took a Jew's idea. During World War II, Albert Einstein wrote a letter encouraging President Franklin Roosevelt to pursue the development of the atomic bomb, because he was worried that the Germans would invent one first. And boom Little Boy and Fat Man did the job. That's what made United States the world's superpower up till today. Nuclear weapons are now mere bargaining chips, also for deterrence; under the principle of Mutually Assured Destruction (M.A.D).

Any Iraeli Prime Minister who wants to sabotage God's plan for Israel will likely be given the 1995 Yitzhak Rabin treatment. He was the Israeli Prime Minister who ceded Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus Christ to Palestinians in 1995, this unpatriotic move angered Israelis, he was unapologetically assassinated in broad day light by a 25 years old Israeli named Yigal Amir, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yigal_Amir He's in prison doing life.

These Palestinians were the same uncircumcised Philistines who waged war against Israelites during Biblical days. Their champion was Goliath, God used David to end him. Scriptures can never be broken; the words of God can never fail. Does it not surprise you that even though Israel is surrounded by hostile Arab nations and none of them can subdue it? Check for yourself what God says in Joshua 1:5-6.

Every action has a reaction, at 6:30 a.m on Saturday, October 7, 2023, the terrorist group acronymed HAMAS https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas launched Land-Air-Sea warfare (LASW) against Israel. Now with retaliatory bombardments by Israel, they wish they hadn't attacked Israel. Right now, Israel is giving them overkill. On top of that, Israel has cut off power and water supply to them; total blockade.

Who are these uncircumcised Philistines? Jehovah specially prepared a portion of the earth flowing with milk and honey for His people, because the Ishmaelites' forefathers at some time in the past strayed into the Promised land, these Palestinians are claiming ownership of the lands God promised Abraham and his descendants. I put it to you authoritatively, the State of Israel is God's divine agenda, no force can stop Israel. The words of God can never be broken.

How can you be a lover of God and despise the people of Israel? Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Open your Holy Bible and read the whole Book of Joshua.

๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’š,
๐‘ป๐’†๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’“๐’š,
๐‘ถ๐’„๐’•๐’๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ 9, 2023.
Yarimo seunmsg mccullum duro4chang thefacelessman wickedfacts smoh247 etc viewing the op grin
In their minds now,the Templar Landry kini issa an ipob now grin

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by OfficialAPCNig: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:
Arab hated Israel... Yes, you're right...
I understand the dynamics in the Middle East.

But trust me, until a free and independent Palestine is achieved, it'll keep getting worse...
Achieved on whose territory?

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by PeterObi4LP: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
all idiots are igbo

Terrorist
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Jangbajantis: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Rolings:

What sort of father does that to a son he willingly begat?
Did God create humans so they could rebel?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
the people I showed it to said you are a slowpoke
...Definitely I knew you would show it to someone because you are too dumb to read and comprehend....it's understandable,birds of a feather flock! If you are stewpid, I can guess with 100% accuracy that the urchins you roll with would be terribly stewpid............๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃregards to them.
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Philgafauto: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
Rolings:

This part of your post is a contradiction.
Does God make mistake?
I quote your "Now this error is at war with everything God established" does this even make sense....will God just sit by and allow one of his creation destroy his other creations?

Una mumu too much.....and unfortunately una dey think say na Muslims be una problem

You are the world's problems and you constitute a threat to Christians and jewz all over the world. The Christians are just too soft to realize the evil Islam represents. I have muslim friends but i am very careful around them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Rolings: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Philgafauto:

You are the world's problems and you constitute a threat to Christians and jewz all over the world. The Christians are just too soft to realize the evil Islam represents. I have muslim friends but i am very careful around them.

Because you chose to call one of Abraham's sons an illegitimate child
Abraham's children include Jews Muslims and Christians .
If Christians were the ones in the position Muslims find themselves will they agree? Of course not
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by killsmith(f): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
Spoken like a fool
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by OmoGomesIlorin: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

In other words you are saying there are no human errors - everything is God's plan! And we are just robots following it to the letter

Don't accept nonsense from him, read your Bible and learn. Mont is the home os Ismael

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by bdon123(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
Rolings:

YOU LIE
Jews hate Christianity. A lawmaker earlier this year even propesed a law banning Christian preaching

The Palestinian situation isn't religious but territorial. A fight for land
The only reason Israel is refusing to give up Palestinian territories which is took over after the 6 day war is Pride as it considers those territories as spoils of war.
U hate hearing this gods own people talk.abeg Americans are who own people?by d way i support bombing of gaza becos they atttacked israel n killed women n children in hundreds.
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Godwin616: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
Rolings:

Because you chose to call one of Abraham's sons an illegitimate child
Abraham's children include Jews Muslims and Christians .
If Christians were the ones in the position Muslims find themselves will they agree? Of course not
It is a sensitive issue. It is not different from what is happening in the family today among the siblings. The fact is that both of them are Abraham's children and by extension have right of occupance. The disagreement between them will likely linger on till shortly before Christ second coming. All attempts made by World leaders in the past to resolve it has always failed. Let's just pray for Gods intervention because a lot of lives have been lost already from both sides.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by decub: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Israelites are God's own people. God refers to them as โ€œmy peopleโ€, and by extension, all Christians are spiritually Israelis. You thought God was bluffing when he told Abraham to leave his occultic father's house in Southeastern Turkey (Haran) to a land he would show him? God also promised Abraham and his descendants the current location of Israel 'promised land'. Go read Joshua 1:3-8.

The Covenant goes from Abraham to Isaac, from Isaac to Jacob (Israel) who gave birth to 12 sons (the 12 tribes of Israel) and a daughter named Dinah...Jacob (Israel) had 13 children. This is how the Covenant has been flowing from generation to generation. Let's take note that Adonai only recognizes ISAAC and not Ishmael as Abraham's descendant>> Genesis 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. 17:21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

This whole terrrorism and perversion introduced by people of the other religion was as a result of Abraham and his wife's error. But I strongly believe they were ignorantly acting God's script. That error gave birth to Ishmael-the father of Arabs. Now this error is at war with everything God established. How would a sane person deliberately blow themself up, also killing others in the process? They would take the lives of people and yell โ€œArahu Hackbahโ€. These wicked humans are blood-sucking demons.

Genesis 16:12 (NIV) He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.
Up till today, the rebellious seeds of Ishmael are always in contention with the descendants of Isaac, claiming the promised land is their inheritance. They would be the first to aggress Israel and celebrate prematurely but when Israel retaliates, it's always lethal and they start playing victims, and their apologists follow up by staging bogus solidarity rallies around the world.

Is it not strange to you that Biblical Hebrews migrated in one group to Egypt and spent 400 years there in slavery and they never lost their heritage? Even after World War II, look how they quickly regrouped from all over the world after the formation of the State of Israel. Don't tell me that was ordinary. Best and richest jewelers-Jews, best scientists in the world-Jews, most rich people on earth-Jews. These people are gifted and blessed. The Covenant of God is eternally activated for them.

In 1945, for Harakiri-stubborn Japan to be contained, it took a Jew's idea. During World War II, Albert Einstein wrote a letter encouraging President Franklin Roosevelt to pursue the development of the atomic bomb, because he was worried that the Germans would invent one first. And boom Little Boy and Fat Man did the job. That's what made United States the world's superpower up till today. Nuclear weapons are now mere bargaining chips, also for deterrence; under the principle of Mutually Assured Destruction (M.A.D).

Any Iraeli Prime Minister who wants to sabotage God's plan for Israel will likely be given the 1995 Yitzhak Rabin treatment. He was the Israeli Prime Minister who ceded Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus Christ to Palestinians in 1995, this unpatriotic move angered Israelis, he was unapologetically assassinated in broad day light by a 25 years old Israeli named Yigal Amir, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yigal_Amir He's in prison doing life.

These Palestinians were the same uncircumcised Philistines who waged war against Israelites during Biblical days. Their champion was Goliath, God used David to end him. Scriptures can never be broken; the words of God can never fail. Does it not surprise you that even though Israel is surrounded by hostile Arab nations, none of them can subdue it? Check for yourself what God says in Joshua 1:5-6.

Every action has a reaction, at 6:30 a.m on Saturday, October 7, 2023, the terrorist group acronymed HAMAS https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas launched Land-Air-Sea warfare (LASW) against Israel. Now with retaliatory bombardments by Israel, they wish they hadn't attacked Israel. Right now, Israel is giving them overkill. On top of that, Israel has cut off fuel, power, food and water supply to them; total blockade.

Who are these uncircumcised Philistines? Jehovah specially prepared a portion of the earth flowing with milk and honey for His people, because the Ishmaelites' forefathers at some time in the past strayed into the Promised Land, these Palestinians are claiming ownership of the lands which God promised Abraham and his descendants. I put it to you authoritatively, the State of Israel is God's divine agenda, no force can stop Israel. The words of God can never be broken.

How can you be a lover of God and despise the people of Israel? Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Interesting
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Tektronics12: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
You are deluded!!
TemplarLandry:

These Palestinians were the same uncircumcised Philistines who waged war against Israelites during Biblical days. Their champion was Goliath, God used David to end him. Scriptures can never be broken; the words of God can never fail. Does it not surprise you that even though Israel is surrounded by hostile Arab nations, none of them can subdue it? Check for yourself what God says in Joshua 1:5-6.

Every action has a reaction, at 6:30 a.m on Saturday, October 7, 2023, the terrorist group acronymed HAMAS https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas launched Land-Air-Sea warfare (LASW) against Israel. Now with retaliatory bombardments by Israel, they wish they hadn't attacked Israel. Right now, Israel is giving them overkill. On top of that, Israel has cut off fuel, power, food and water supply to them; total blockade.

Who are these uncircumcised Philistines? Jehovah specially prepared a portion of the earth flowing with milk and honey for His people, because the Ishmaelites' forefathers at some time in the past strayed into the Promised Land, these Palestinians are claiming ownership of the lands which God promised Abraham and his descendants. I put it to you authoritatively, the State of Israel is God's divine agenda, no force can stop Israel. The words of God can never be broken.

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by DaTruths: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
๐Ÿ”ฅ

A Christian that Voted fo an Ishmael-ishmael ticket for presidency?

Taaa get away from here you pharisee!

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by DaTruths: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kubernetes:
you don't need to be Arab to support Palestine. you just need to be human

If you want to be human, then you will have to stay neutral and call for peace for the sake of humanity.

Supporting Palestine means you support the gruesome killing of over a thousand Israelis by hamas.

Killing by both sides should be condemned, there is nothing human in supporting either side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Btruth: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
I stand with Israel. ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by DaTruths: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
jhubril:
The rate at which some of you Nigerian Christians are quick to identify with anything Israel is so unbelievable. Do you know your history at all? Can you handle the truth that the Jews hate everything you stand for? What about knowing that there are more Muslims in Israel than Christians? Very stupid and ignorant set of people !/

Israel stands against Muslim terrorists like hamas, and that's what christians stands against.
We don't care if everybody in Israel is Muslim, death to terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Slurity(m): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kubernetes:
you don't need to be Arab to support Palestine. you just need to be human
NO I Think you have to be stupid or bias to support Palestine.
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by Mozegee: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Israelites are God's own people. God refers to them as โ€œmy peopleโ€, and by extension, all Christians are spiritually Israelis. You thought God was bluffing when he told Abraham to leave his occultic father's house in Southeastern Turkey (Haran) to a land he would show him? God also promised Abraham and his descendants the current . This is tglocation of Israel 'promised land'. Go read Joshua 1:3-8.

This is the only good thing i have ever heard from you. Despite I don't agree with you on something's. You really made my day with this. Thank you
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by CHIOMAEZEH: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
I wish the "Uganda Plan" by the Israeli Zionist movement was achieved....let me see if thesame Africans that's supporting the cruel Israelis will still be supporting them
Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by dmangodwin(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Re: Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists by dmangodwin(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:

About eight-in-ten (81%) Israeli adults are Jewish, while the remainder are mostly ethnically Arab and religiously Muslim (14%), Christian (2%) or Druze (2%).

The Israelites we read about in bible are different from the one that exist now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Mother Names New-Born Twins Barack & Mitt / Niger Bars UN, NGOs From Military Operation Zones / Gambian President Hits Out At African Union Over Gaddafi Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.