Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman (24456 Views)

Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation / Association Of Unemployed Nigerians & Distressed Businesses Celebrates Atiku / Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by MrAgbako: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2023
I suspect Ritualists...
What a wicked world
Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by TYCO77: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/lasg-rescues-distressed-american-woman/

It shows you value every life in the state regardless of the nationality.

How many vulnerable and needy Nigerians wandering the streets have they rescued. Charity, they said, 'begins at home'.
Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by Unperturbedpota: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2023
karma is real for all scammers like Omenka aka LeoDeKing aka SimplyLeo

all of you who steal and defraud others will surely get your reward one day , you can keep running or hiding behind different accounts online but one day will be one day

1 Like

Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by Careente7(m): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2023
Nigeria is a very stupid country. How many people need a psychiatrist touch’ roam the streets everyday. It’s soo fucking annoying.
True life story:
I was at my shop when a lady walked in to buy a good. She smelled bad ,real bad.she touched almost everything n was just communicating to herself.”What do you want to get?” I asked.
“I promise you I’m fine,just keep quiet”,her response.Her accent,American,real,not fake accent.When some In the shop tried to caution her,she got mad immediately.”I’m a dementia patient don’t try to......bla bla bla” .I cant remember all she said.She was soo weird n stunk badly.She brought out her whole money which was pocketed n asked for a good n we told her the money wasn’t enough,Omo! She begin para’ telling how she’s a demented.She left the money and said she would come back.We tried to coax her to take her money,but she refused,till today we never see her, more than months.Her clothes,tattered.She was always repeating a cliche.
NB:Yiu can pay with installments at my shop.

4 Likes

Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2023
Mindlog:

While Nigeria have the most mentally balanced people in the world.

With an I/Q of over 100. Jubrin Alsudan is a prove to this. grin

1 Like

Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by TheClassic1(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2023
Theunbothered:
Renewed shege has started spreading to non Nigerians.

If only the government gave that sort of consideration to it's citizens instead of abandoning them until it's time to vote.
k try and run mad weather them no go help u
Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by Roboto11: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2023
Hope she didn't smoke Arizona ?

Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by Roboto11: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
karma is real for all scammers like Omenka aka LeoDeKing aka SimplyLeo

all of you who steal and defraud others will surely get your reward one day , you can keep running or hiding behind different accounts online but one day will be one day

The reward to your parents is you.

What a shame.
Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by Justiceleague1: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2023
Be very wary of these coneheaded structured people,they are very evil and dangerous
Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by enemyofprogress: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2023
Mindlog:

If pregnant, would be terminated.
but her pusssssssy will never be the same again
Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by Theunbothered: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2023
Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by qtx(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2023
Wish her speedy recovery. However, how many such depressed Nigerians are on the streets and in homes today, yet Government turns a blind eye. So because she is an American abi? na wa o

1 Like

Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by delpee(f): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2023
EJEHSON:
See how they rushed to rescue her because she's an American. As if they don't know how many people are roaming the street with mental challenges everyday.
Anyway, today is world mental health day. Let's show love to the mentally challenged people.

There are many people in the rehab centres. The social welfare department in Lagos is quite effective. We only don't know much about what they do because it's not often publicised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by ORIAYO70(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2023
Akaegwu:
Clap for southwest yahoo boys. They just dropped off their empty baggage.

Hmmmm.. celebration galore, awaited the day you get sense.

1 Like

Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by tobstarizhia(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2023
Foreign raw material for the South West thriving mining industry
Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by SAMBARRY: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2023
Deal with Nigerians with boundaries and limits for your own safety they won't hear.no matter how friendly a Nigerian is give them space otherwise you'll learn the hard way and they'll still turn around to blame you for it.this message is for everyone especially non Nigerians.the Nigerians who are empathetic and aren't sociopathic are lesser in number than those who are psychopathic and narcissistic.you can see that in the governance structure, the way Nigerians conduct elections,how Nigerians run the economy, banking sector, leadership style and health sector and even the way they deal with widows,women married into their families, children of the deseased and sick people

As for those overly religious ones be twice as cautious with them.their own narcissism and gaslighting using religion as a tool is on another level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by thinkmoney(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
Some Yahoo boys wicked sha
Stop disgracing yourself here. Stop showing people that you were not sent to school. Mental sickness is real and it can either be genetic, environment induced or drug induced.

No be everything be say they use somebody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by thinkmoney(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2023
Stargangz:

Chai! Dem don use this woman, it will never be well with anybody behind this innocent woman travails. May God heal her.
Stop disgracing yourself here. Stop showing people that you were not sent to school. Mental sickness is real and it can either be genetic, environment induced or drug induced.

Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by ednut1(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2023
Stupid white women who used their youth to do I don’t need a man. Now falling victims to scammers aka yahoo boys. Idiots
Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by uuzba(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
American woman.
You didn't say whether she's black or white.
But I know, it must be black.
Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by Stargangz: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
thinkmoney:

Why quote me werey? Na ogun go kill u
Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by TheClassic1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Theunbothered:
https://www.nairaland.com/154920/osogbo-flooded-mentally-ill-people
so u are telling me now that u can not run mad abi nawaaaaaaa o u bleeped up big time.
Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by jara: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
Eyaa, our brothers are looking for white women to worship and cloth in beautiful traditional attire for show.

Lagos Government rescued her before our brothers from Ndi-Igbo Eberibe, took her home.

Abi no be white skin she get?
Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by finallybusy: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
Mental illness is a thing. Most Americans suffer poor mental health. She came here looking for dick and caught an episode without her meds. The government should deport her. She’s human trash.
Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by AchichaMmuo: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Yahoo boys.
Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by Myer(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
Stargangz:

Chai! Dem don use this woman, it will never be well with anybody behind this innocent woman travails. May God heal her.

The evil Nigerians commit/perpetrate daily makes us deserving of the punishment/suffering we are going through.

Nigerians go to churches and mosques but do we practise what we preach and are taught?
We are mostly a nation of just church-goers or self-righteous Pharisees. Only few actual godly people.

Religious activities is not Godliness.
Only Godliness saves and only God gives Godliness through Obedience to the Word of God.

Sin is a reproach to a nation.
It is righteousness that exalts a nation.
May God help us to start hating sin and start loving righteousness.

It is so sad how the average Nigerian defends criminals and sinners and castigates the righteous.
Just attempt to be righteous and you will face all kinds of persecution first from your family members, then friends and even church members. No to even mention strangers online and off line. People hate righteousness. Simply because they are comfortably living in sin and darkness..

Before you point fingers at others, this post is probably referring to you. Check yourself snd your ways.

Are you comfortably living in sin?
Are you a just a nominal church goer who goes to church because you don't want to be seen as a pagan?
Are you self-righteous and self-centered?

Or are you Gracefully broken?
Are you living by the Grace and Mercy of God?
Are you living for the greater good of yourself and others?
Are you a worker for God?
Are you given to soul-winning?
Are you a good role model of Christ In your areas/circle of influence?

In a country where the youths no longer want to go to school but want to become cultists and fraudsters, are you some one whose life style can help them change their mind?

Thank God for this lady, I pray this helps us realise how terribly bad things have gotten in Nigeria and also place a Burden on us to want to be a part of the solution, for the collective deliverance and Prosperity of our families and Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by thinkmoney(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
Stargangz:

Why quote me werey? Na ogun go kill u
You are an illiterate. You gave a mumu comment on a public forum and you are still crying about being quoted.
Work at developing our society and orientation not on chaining us down with foolishness, backwardness and superstition.
Evolve or die out mumu
Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by SAMBARRY: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
ednut1:
Stupid white women who used their youth to do I don’t need a man. Now falling victims to scammers aka yahoo boys. Idiots
mumu

So it's every unmarried old woman that was forming miss independent during her youthful years? Try go school tongue
Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by Swiftgrp: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/lasg-rescues-distressed-american-woman/
I'm glad she was rescued in the nick of time. I wonder what her original mission to Nigeria was? This would help other women (and men) to avoid getting entangled in such situations. So many questions left unanswered by this report.
Re: LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:56am On Oct 11, 2023
BATified2023:
Just imagine how unkind humans can b to mankind, some people decide to ruin another persons life just for dorime n when karma comes knocking tomorrow n they get killed then some people will start disturbing us n shouting justice for an heartless person who have ruined generations

How did you arrive at the conclusion that the woman got ruined by the dorime gang. Share please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Asks God To Intervene In Nigerian Situation, Nigerians React / Recession Exit: US Denies Praising Nigerian Government / Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.