Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation (43941 Views)

Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi / Association Of Unemployed Nigerians & Distressed Businesses Celebrates Atiku / Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by powerfulguy: 2:18pm On May 24, 2022
Senator Rochas Okorocha, former governor of Imo State and a presidential aspirant of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), has said Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is distressed by his lifelong ambition to be president due to his contributions to the party.

Okorocha who is the senator representing Imo West, said this in an interview on ARISE TV.

On the recent move by the five Presidential aspirants in the South East who have united to push for an Igbo candidate for the APC ticket, Okorocha said though he respects Tinubu a lot, the South East presidency is something that should be understood naturally.

He said, “I think it’s just natural, and that everybody should know, and I don’t know what’s behind the mind of Tinubu but I respect him a lot, but I think Tinubu is in distress, because he feels that it’s a time to compensate him on the basis of the role he played in the formation of APC which some of us were part of it.

“So everybody has reason why he’s coming out, and these things define power and strength. He [Tinubu] believed that he has made people and this is the time people should allow him or make him or something. More like a reward system.

“But more than that, we are talking about the nation called Nigeria. We have to have a nation first before personal and individual sentiments will come at play.”

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-tinubu-distressed-because-he-feels-apc-owes-him-compensation-okorocha

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by nairavsdollars(f): 2:18pm On May 24, 2022
Hope depression won't kill him after Buhari announces his preferred candidate?

221 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by pinkPUSSY(f): 2:19pm On May 24, 2022
There is a reason Notherners see Tinubu as a greedy clown.. What else should a man seek or how else do you think Tinubu should be compasated again after everything Buhari did for him... ?
Should Buhari give him a key to central bank so that He Buhari will become a good person ?

Tell me what else has Buhari not done to pay Tinubu back ?

Buhari compasated him with the following

Vice President,

Speaker of house of Reps,

Chief of Air staff,

He made him APC Nat Leader

NGF Chairman,

And other countless juicy positions

He also allowed him to move around Bullion van without any harassment.. Try this in other countries or under Obasanjo and spend the rest of your life in jail

What else does Bola needs in life that has not been given to him ? undecided undecided undecided undecided..

327 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Danwakae(m): 2:22pm On May 24, 2022
God save Tinubu life

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by StrongandMighty: 2:23pm On May 24, 2022
They can compensate him with the president of oduduwa Republic but not Nigeria

You can't say becoming the president of Nigeria is your lifetime ambition when no be say na your papa get am..

247 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Mjshexy(f): 2:24pm On May 24, 2022
At the expense of Nigerians, can you imagine angry

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Parachoko: 2:25pm On May 24, 2022
All this political lightweight crying about the Jargaban up and down grin

Jargaban Borgu has not talk about any candidate neither has he ask any candidate to step down for him. The Jargaban is more focus on his ambition.

Tinubu is not in charge of EFCC, I don't understand why Okorocha is complaining about The Jargaban Borgu

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

663 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Nigerialabalaba: 2:25pm On May 24, 2022
Hahaha....EFCC customer dey for Arise Tv o grin
Dis my Ibo people sef.Shey dem use Tinubu swear for us ni?
Even Okorocha wey no go out since wen EFCC invite am too still get time for Tinubu matter.
Eleyi gidigan o.
Uwazuruike don talk am finish

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by rayvelez(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2022
Just go and answer EFCC called the statue man. Tinubu bullion van case would be open soon.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Parachoko: 2:29pm On May 24, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Hahaha....EFCC customer dey for Arise Tv o grin
Dis my Ibo people sef.Shey dem use Tinubu swear for us ni?
Even Okorocha wey no go out since wen EFCC invite am too still get time for Tinubu matter.
Eleyi gidigan o.
Uwazuruike don talk am finish
Okorocha must be thinking Tinubu is the chairman of EFCC grin

I just love Tinubu, he no dey give them any reply, he is focus on his ambition.

The votes will do the talking for the Jargaban during APC primary election at the Eagle square.

593 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Obalacam(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2022
Then he should go and collect whatsoever apc is owing him and leave presidency for the serious minded COS Nigerians are not owing him shishi

235 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Advocate500: 3:11pm On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
All this political lightweight crying about the Jargaban up and down grin

Jargaban Borgu has not talk about any candidate neither has he ask any candidate to step down for him. The Jargaban is more focus on his ambition.

Tinubu is not in charge of EFCC, I don't understand why Okorocha is complaining about The Jargaban Borgu

this one claim to be ijaw, we are watching, all this Tinubu propaganda created monikers will be deactivated after 30th of may.

389 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by IgOga(m): 3:14pm On May 24, 2022
Okorocha will not contest because EFCC are in his house now....I don't know who he offended but not looking good for him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Parachoko: 3:15pm On May 24, 2022
Advocate500:
this one claim to be ijaw, we are watching, all this Tinubu propaganda created monikers will be deactivated after 30th of may.
Lol

So an Ijaw man can't support Bola Ahmed Tinubu again? Sense is far from some of una on this Nairaland Politics section.

577 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Faber(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2022
grin grin

The way I see it Tinubu will commit suicide, if denied APC ticket and that's very bad for a one time governor of the dirtiest state in Nigeria . Anyways is a free world.

All SWAGA and Tinubu urchins come here to disgrace their papa in advance.
May a mixture of Tinubu's pee and poo from his smelling diapers fall on you guys in advance.

329 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by id4sho(m): 3:27pm On May 24, 2022
cheesy
TINUBU about to be served breakfast, PMB about to shock some people

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Eastlink(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2022
Nice one Rochas! 2023 is the turn of Ndigbo. Who knows who sent EFCC after you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Truthisunique2: 3:52pm On May 24, 2022
Other aspirants don already turn against tinubu to eat him raw just to make buhari happy grin

It was all the plan, I told una he would look like the devil that can't sacrifice when everyone agrees on buhari choice and shift their ground

Hence he too would compromise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Gozac: 4:00pm On May 24, 2022
PMB is not owing anybody, he has settled all those that contributed to his victory
Tinubu's entitlement mentality is a futile mission
Anybody PMB supports will win the primaries, I don't see PMB supporting him
APC is firmly under the control of PMB, nobody can wrestle it from him. He remains the authentic national leader of APC. In couple of days he will give direction to where he's headed and everyone will fall in line

996 Likes 165 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Gozac: 4:03pm On May 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Other aspirants don already turn against tinubu to eat him raw just to make buhari happy grin

It was all the plan, I told una he would look like the devil that can't sacrifice when everyone agrees on buhari choice and shift their ground

Hence he too would compromise
As a self acclaimed king maker, Tinubu has stepped on many toes and this is the time to pay him back in his coin
I see the contestants conglomerating against him during the primaries

853 Likes 130 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Truthisunique2: 4:04pm On May 24, 2022
Gozac:

As a self acclaimed king maker, Tinubu has stepped on many toes and this is the time to pay him back in his coin
I see the contestants conglomerating against him during the primaries
I have long predicted this, tilumbu is now their mutual enemy

They would all use him to reconcile, okorocha would use him to get off the efcc case, fayemi would use him to secure federal support for his candidate in July election etc

They would rather have buhari give them candidate than tinubu to be president

39 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by DarlingtonC: 4:07pm On May 24, 2022
I agree

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by babyfaceafrica: 4:08pm On May 24, 2022
So what should we do now bayii

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by ityP(m): 4:11pm On May 24, 2022
Advocate500:

All the useless accounts created in 2021. Useless people. As you said, they'll fizzle out soon

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by techWriter3: 4:11pm On May 24, 2022
At the costs of Nigeriansnsns, can you fathom

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Authoreety: 4:14pm On May 24, 2022
Una go dey copy and paste and still will not edit to remove unwanted stuffs...

May una no annoy me o

Dundee blogas

ma tinubu o... ma Okorocha o... both of them are distressed..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Very useless comment from Okorocha..

There is a reason Notherners see Tinubu as a greedy clown.. What else should a man seek or how else do you think Tinubu should be compasated again after everything Buhari did for him... ?
Should Buhari give him a key to central bank so that He Buhari will become a good person ?

Tell me what else has Buhari not done to pay Tinubu back ?

Buhari compasated him with the following

Vice President,

Speaker of house of Reps,

Chief of Air staff,

He made him APC Nat Leader

NGF Chairman,

And other countless juicy positions

He also allowed him to move around Bullion van without any harassment.. Try this in other countries or under Obasanjo and spend the rest of your life in jail

What else does Bola needs in life that has not been given to him ? undecided undecided undecided undecided..

You didn’t read the write up well I guess. Okorocha was advocating for Igbo presidency and maligned Tinubu. And I never knew the chief of Air staff is Tinubu boy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by anungangampu: 4:21pm On May 24, 2022
Ccccc
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Reality3080: 4:28pm On May 24, 2022
Only God can cure igbos obsession with Yoruba

Imagine this iberibe

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by drlateef: 4:29pm On May 24, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-tinubu-distressed-because-he-feels-apc-owes-him-compensation-okorocha
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Yes!!! APC owes him because he invested in APC. That’s the truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by AntonVince: 4:31pm On May 24, 2022
That's the carefully-crafted narrative Tinubu and his media men have been trying to force down our throats all the while.
Nobody owes him nothing.

He did play a pivotal role in the APC's formation and substantially funded it, but that's all there is to it. The likes of Amaechi and Atiku also massively funded the party in the run-up to the 2015 election.
Nigerians across religious and ethnic divides made Buhari president in 2015.
Despite the intimidation and widespread rigging in Lagos, Tinubu could only deliver a marginal 160,000 votes, which even if deducted would have been insignificant to influence the final outcome of the election.

The real (unsung) heroes are the people of the middle-belt - Kwara, Benue, Plateau, Kogi and Nassarawa who delivered their traditionally PDP states to Buhari/APC.

Enough of this nonsense!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by AntonVince: 4:34pm On May 24, 2022
drlateef:

Yes!!! APC owes him because he invested in APC. That’s the truth.

Nobody owes Tinubu nothing.

Democracy has already made him richer than he could ever possibly be in life.
As we speak, his Alpha-Beta company still dubiously steals about 14.6% of Lagos State's earning EVERY 30 DAYS! in the name of "Tax Consulting" This is besides the tons of other assets belonging to the state that he has cornered for himself and family.
He should rather thank his lucky stars the Nigeria has a virtually non-existent Justice System otherwise he'd be cooling off in jail by now.

We have repeatedly told you lot that the destinies of over 200million Nigerians SHALL NOT be traded for political compensation just to satisfy the greed-driven cravings of one frail and demented octogenarian looter. That man is everything a Nigerian president MUSN'T be.

Anyone who feels indebted to him can go erect monuments in his honour and pay him daily obeisance...that's none of Nigerians' business but the presidency especially at this critical time requires a young, healthy, cerebral and above all relatively-clean leader to take us out of the doldrums.

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) / Victoria Aguiyi-Ironsi Speaks On The 50th Year Of Aguiyi Ironsi's Death / Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.