Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) (40618 Views)

Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG / Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic / Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by Jomonix: 9:31am On Oct 10, 2023
People this women worked in Shell Petroleum Development Company and rose to the level of director. As I am made to understand, the first lady to achieve this. She has not been convicted yet. For conviction to take place the prosecutors will have to prove their case beyond all reasonable doubt. The journey is on and my prayers is that she wins and be free from all the monstrous allegations.

1 Like

Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by Abdulmodi: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2023
White men cashing out Nigerian oil money
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2023
Mistakes of Goodluck Jonathan....

How he handed over Nigeria to thief's.

This woman, serial criminal, if they don't jail her, I swear to God - no common thief should ever be arrested again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by Adakintroy: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2023
If them bring her here. She go settle for plea bargain, drop some for efcc, then go banana island or somewhere in abuja go chill.

She no do anything weh buhari or emilokan people no Carr for mind. Just she be Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by Adakintroy: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2023
If them bring her here. She go settle for plea bargain, drop some for efcc, then go banana island or somewhere in abuja go chill.

She no do anything weh buhari or emilokan people no Carry for mind. Just she be Igbo.
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by LegacyB: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2023
Sunofgod:
Looking hot.....
Yes, some thieves look like that.
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by LegacyB: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2023
Flame333:

Swear with your papa life that Buhari administration didn't steal more than her..

Still housing propaganda in your mind won't liberate you..

The people you support are just using her as distraction.. How many of them have come with their fact on where are stolen wealth are hidden, how the transfers where made..

Thank GOD they have stopped using ABACHA loot as distraction..

Tinubu claiming APC inherited a bad economy from APC.. where in the world have you seen such failure regain power, in your world it may exist but I have never seen because PDP did little compare to enormous damage we are facing now..

But please, wait till naira revert back to 200 as against the 1000 your lovely party placed it now..

Thank you..
And you said you attended school? How on earth can you rationalize nonsense. So one stealing can cancel the other stealing. No wonder the country is this backward. You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by Adebowalay(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2023
Thief thief thief
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2023
May God purnish the commentator journalist,

Which Nigerians will be happy to see her....

One who stole Billions and don't care if the Masses die.....
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by Felimax(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2023
dontrulee:

A wife that steals?
Obviously you yourself are not far from stealing.

Your headache!
She stole what belongs to her. Hellooo!
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2023
LivingSage:
Celebrated looter.

The foremost female looter in the history of Nigeria.

History will NEVER be kind with you

I guess history was kind to your drug baron
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by Roboto11: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2023
Living theife of a celebrity.

Love that song.
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by creativehubb: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2023
Criminal, using Nigeria money to live fancy life and carry body guard. Ole.
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by creativehubb: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2023
Felimax:
If I hear!
Strong woman!
The kind of woman you should call a wife.
Unless you enjoy part of her loot, then you are a kid and a clown for cheering people that stole the nation's common wealth.
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by ThatrealestApex: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2023
StanleyMentor1:

Yes she's from Aba Ngwa.
Dimwit!

Why are you so Stvpid Like your Wr£tched M©ther? undecided

Are you okay tho? Like, are you sure everything is okay at home?

Take your frustrated Life elsewhere, F©©L! I'm not the one who Cursed your Gen£rations undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by Felimax(m): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2023
Sirianese:

See as i useless without shame

I dey fall my papa hand for public

Not my fault that you talk with both sides of your mouth!
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by creativehubb: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2023
Jomonix:
People this women worked in Shell Petroleum Development Company and rose to the level of director. As I am made to understand, the first lady to achieve this. She has not been convicted yet. For conviction to take place the prosecutors will have to prove their case beyond all reasonable doubt. The journey is on and my prayers is that she wins and be free from all the monstrous allegations.
Why are you supporting someone that stole our collective commonwealth?
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by Felimax(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2023
creativehubb:

Unless you enjoy part of her loot, then you are a kid and a clown for cheering people that stole the nation's common wealth.

Save the energy and use it to ask Buhari what he did with his oil revenue.

Save it until you can prove it that she stole what belongs to your papa.

If at all she stole what belongs to her and if you are not from a oil producing state tonndder 🔥 you and your generation for mentioning me.

Don't mention me again!

1 Like

Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by almarthins(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQa9FXJS8M?si=rJdVPAPmvTkvhqOp

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards)

Though the woman na unapologetic thief but he is not as worst as the last administration thieves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:15am On Oct 10, 2023
AntiChristian:
He who God no kill man no fit do Shi shi!

Former minister of transportation. Then mines and steel development. Then petroleum resources.

Then president of OPEC.

Too much money and power!

Obidientnaija see your people, role model!

Diezine dey learn work for where Tinubu, your role model is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by kenchop: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2023
IN A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA THE VERY LAWLESS DSS WILL DETAIN HER FOR EVER EVEN AFTER THE COURTS GRANTS HER BAIL.

THOSE SEMI ILLITERATE LAW ENFORCERS DON'T KNOW THEY ARE DESTROYING THE FOUNDATION OF THE NATION.
A SITUATION WHERE SUPPOSEDLY CUSTODIANS OF THE LAW ARE THE WORST VIOLATORS OF IT.

TO THOSE OLODO SECURITY OPERATIVES, YOUR LOYALTY IS TO THE CONSTITUTION AND THE LAW COURTS NOT TO THOSE EVIL AND USELESS POLITICIANS WHO RULE FOR JUST A LIMITED TIME.

YOU ARE DUTY BOUND TO SERVE YOUR NATION, PROTECT THE CONSTITUTION AND THE LAW COURTS THAT IS LOYALTY.

NOT CARRYING HAND BAGS FOR POLITICIANS AND THEIR SIDE CHICS AND RUNNING ERRANDS FOR THEIR WIVES.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by Basicend: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2023
UK and the West are too biased in judgement when it comes to women matters. .

If ibori James and former deputy senate president, Ekweremadu are still in prison in UK. . On what premise are they giving the high street armed robber of a way bail?

Such a corrupt system over there too. .
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by themanderon: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2023
The moment Bubu left her cancer just vanished away like magic and the old beautiful Diezani just returned. These are the people that connived to wreck Nigeria just like the current criminals ruling today are doing but God will judge them all. All past criminals that ruled Nigeria and made the country a living hell for ordinary citizens may not end well. Wicked souls.
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by DrMuzungu(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2023
LivingSage:
Celebrated looter.
The foremost female looter in the history of Nigeria.
History will NEVER be kind with you

Don't forget your sister, PRINCESS (of thieves) Stella Oduah.
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2023
Them go explain tire no evidence. You know why? Cos if she starts opening her mouth, the hands she had watered before getting those looted funds will definitely go down with her. I bet, you all don't want to know whom those hands are....
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by Jomonix: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2023
creativehubb:

Why are you supporting someone that stole our collective commonwealth?

Can you point at anything in my post that suggest I am supporting her. I only just said the truth in my post.
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2023
Cmanforall:

Do you think Patience Jonathan and other past First ladies looted?
am not an investigator!
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by 3rockets(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2023
Felimax:
If I hear!
Strong woman!
The kind of woman you should call a wife.
Typical Nigeria mentality. Celebrating a thief and even wishing her to be the mother of his children 💔
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by Felimax(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2023
3rockets:

Typical Nigeria mentality. Celebrating a thief and even wishing her to be the mother of his children 💔

For sure! So far it is my common wealth I will steal it with all recklessness. Who gives a hoot what you think!

Resource Control or NOTHING!
Only fools and illiterate will call somebody a thief when it has not been proven.

Prove it to me that Alison stole your papa money. Thieves!
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by membranus: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
They are harassing her.

Show her respect.
Her region shares their resources with parasites like u

Her region is not the only region with resources in Nigeria. Her region oil contributes less than 10% to Nigeria GDP, half of which she almost stole alone.

So don't be proud of her blatant embezzlement. She and her robbery cliques are the reason why you and 80% of the youths on Nairaland are wasting their time there in the middle of the day typing nonsense, instead of using the valuable time working hard in some big factories or companies, to come back home dead tired in the evening, but with big cash in their accounts.
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by babaRUNtinz(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2023
All you have stated is the part ooshi I said. You didn't need to tell me to gbé ẹnu mi.. That was really uncalled for.
Justiceleague1:

Gbenue jare!!! The Mallam kyari that is NNPC ihas been awarding contracts to his cronies secretly but nobody is saying anything.
Former petroleum minister Rilwanu lukman had an oil well but people, hypocrites,tribalists like you don't even care to know,maybe cos they are northerners.

Does Deziani own an oil well?

Imagine folks expecting a whole minister of petroleum to be averagely rich! Or even poor!
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by Segzy19: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2023
Oloriburuku woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers / Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.