Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Chioma And Davido Alledgely Welcome Set Of Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma And Davido Alledgely Welcome Set Of Twins (1365 Views)

Chioma And Davido Step Out For A Date, Reveals What Appears To Be A Baby Bump / Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma And Davido Alledgely Welcome Set Of Twins by Marygraham: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2023
However, amidst the darkness, there is now a glimmer of joy for the couple. According to the latest information, which was substantiated by a leaked chat, Davido and Chioma have been blessed with new hope and happiness. They welcomed a set of twins, a baby boy and a baby girl, into their lives on the 10th of October, 2023, in the United States... Read full details on https://www.timztell.com/biography/chioma-and-davido-alledgely-welcome-set-of-twins/

Re: Chioma And Davido Alledgely Welcome Set Of Twins by TemplarLandry: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2023
cool
Re: Chioma And Davido Alledgely Welcome Set Of Twins by Coolsat(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2023
How many times she Dy born in a year?

This one fit be fake again

4 Likes

Re: Chioma And Davido Alledgely Welcome Set Of Twins by Bakrabas: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2023
Fallacy again

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido Alledgely Welcome Set Of Twins by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2023
Since it's involved celebrity now, it's must trend and entered front page, my wife and I welcome twin's too last Tuesday and I created a thread here but no approval from the MOD. But I ain't giving up on this, any wishes them well if it's true.

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido Alledgely Welcome Set Of Twins by KingMack(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
if she like make she born poultry farm e no concern me ☹️

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Ibinabo Must Go To Jail / Remaking 'the Bodyguard': Who Will Replace Whitney Houston? / Don Jazzy Goes To London Club In His Pjs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.