Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu (30125 Views)

Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. / Old Video Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Buhari's Railway Project In Niger. / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by seguno2: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Myer:

The case of Lagos state and in fact the West (Yorubas) is quite convoluted to begin to unravel, as most of it is spiritual.
Jakande would have been the best Governor Lagos has ever produced but for his wrong alignment, He betrayed Awolowo when it mattered most.
Only few Yorubas and unbiased Nigerians that know the history of these things can discern what is happening.
But we have obtained Mercy and Favor, in due time the dividends will begin to manifest.

Until then you continue to be an ardent fan of the rogue who loots Lagosians rather than lead them in providing basic governance outcomes like free education for all children in primary, vocational and secondary schools with adequate teachers, classrooms, libraries, laboratories, playgrounds etc
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by Kukutente23: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
IamGreen1:

And you believe other good thing he said about him. I'm please with that.
You're pleased with the fact that a drug lord is your president according to Reno?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by IamGreen1(f): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kukutente23:

You're pleased with the fact that a drug lord is your president according to Reno?

You go bark you go tire because I know what really your pains is but in the real sense you should be more concern about your kinsmen that are being miserable in prisons as a result of drugs trafficking and worry more about those that will be caught before the year runs our.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by Kukutente23: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
IamGreen1:

You go bark you go tire because I know what really your pains is but in the real sense you should be more concern about your kinsmen that are being miserable in prisons as a result of drugs trafficking and worry more about those that will be caught before the year runs our.
You're just dancing back and forth
If you say there are people in prisons as a result of drugs and rightly so, and Reno said your president is a drug lord, and you believe everything from Reno is a fact, that means your president should be in prison too. Not so?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by Cromagnon: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
press9jatv:
the clueless liar and propagandist Reno Omokri have forgotten that internet no dey forget.
he hasn't forgotten
He knows masses will not remember
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by flyinnizam(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
zomby:

This is called being sensible.
Omokri is blessed with what the igbos severely lack, and the main reason why they will remain the Nigerian weakest link for a very long time.

In politics, you do not have permanent friends or enemies, you only have permanent benefits.

Even a dude with an half brain knows that President Tinubu is our president and will remain so for at least 4 yrs…So, what sense does it make to continue to make senseless noise and wasting your time?
Why not just work with the president and put together a sensible strategy to win the next election?

All the noise that you guys are making will change nothing, but leave you and your people empty in every way.

Omokri understands the system, the game and the people…The igbos will become relevant if they can establish Omokri’s method of operation… And leave behind all the useless sentiments, emotions and killing of themselves
hope u are sensible enough to know Tinubu lost states that are not igbos to Obi? so why quoting like I am igbo? Tinubu even lost lagos and osun. wise up nau
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by HNICEARTH: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
aybabz101:
The illogical approach Nigerians do use to approach national issues is baffling!

This man has never supported Tinubu just like the picture showed....

He is a preacher of facts and logic

He said he was once a believer of the hypothesis that "Tinubu didn't attend or graduated from CSU"

To confirm this hypothesis, he went to the school itself and spent a total of US$4k in doing so...

He found out that Tinubu did graduated from the school

When this issue became a national issue, he came forward to state his findings....

is there an offence in that? so he shouldn't say his findings because he is a PDP member?
what do y'all really want? to hear that Tinubu didn't attend CSU?

You failed to believe him but always believe whatever shit Rufai Oseni says without findings and facts to back them up?

Y'all are just funny!

I guess these truths facts and logics no longer count again

Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by IamGreen1(f): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kukutente23:

You're just dancing back and forth
If you say there are people in prisons as a result of drugs and rightly so, and[b] Reno said your president is a drug lord, and you believe everything from Reno[/b] is a fact, that means your president should be in prison too. Not so?
Where is this written in my comment. You just kept repeating rubbish from the abundance that fill your skull.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by HNICEARTH: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
IamGreen1:
Reno has never be in support of Tinubu as a PDP supporter that he's but his kind of person will never see black and call it white. It's just so unfortunate you lots are so delusional and always act like a one way traffic.

I guess this black he called out back then has suddenly become white. Abi reno get color blindness

Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by IamGreen1(f): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
HNICEARTH:

I guess this black he called out back then has suddenly become white. Abi reno get color blindness

Is this not before he went to the school to confirm himself. You're just allergy to positive things obviously
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by UnabashedIPOB: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
flyinnizam:
is this the power of stomach infrastructure or what should we call this?

Don't mind the dimwitted He-Goat!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by Kukutente23: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
IamGreen1:

Where is this written in my comment. You just kept repeating rubbish from the abundance that fill your skull.
https://www.nairaland.com/post/126313301
IamGreen1:
Reno has never be in support of Tinubu as a PDP supporter that he's but his kind of person will never see black and call it white. It's just so unfortunate you lots are so delusional and always act like a one way traffic

I'm not responsible for your inability to remember your own words. But your low mental capacity is....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by Kukutente23: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
IamGreen1:

Is this not before he went to the school to confirm himself. You're just allergy to positive things obviously
Stop disgracing yourself. Has Reno found out the secondary and primary schools Tinubu attended?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by chaloskyx: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
whats mysterious about money? money is all it takes to make people obey you and do your bidding with money even you can be bought we all have a price🤣🤣
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Call a spade a spade. He is now the TORMENTOR of IGBOS. grin.

Lol....and who was once a champion of Igbo's Biafuru. cheesy

And you are so PAINED TO THE BONE MARROW. Hahahaha hihihihih hohohoho that he now supports Tinubu. grin

Well who told you guys to go after his one year old daughter? cheesy

Am looking forward to the day you will post Peter Obi's throw back pictures in Labor party after he jumps into another party to go try reap from where he did not sow.

To be honest. There is a mystery around Tinubu. His akin enemies end up at his feet worshipping him.

Keyamo is an example apart from the example of Reno which you have by yourself given us while there are a whole list of others. Even David Hundeyin will join the list in the nearest future. That is one of Tinubu's mysteries.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by IamGreen1(f): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kukutente23:

Stop disgracing yourself. Has Reno found out the secondary and primary schools Tinubu attended?

Your focus now is on his primary and secondary, if being foolish is in human form which I'm not the one responsible for that but your ability to deliberately choose to.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
chaloskyx:
whats mysterious about money? money is all it takes to make people obey you and do your bidding with money even you can be bought we all have a price🤣🤣

Which you don't have. Hahahaha. What a narrow way of thinking. grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by Kukutente23: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
IamGreen1:

Your focus now is on his primary and secondary, if being foolish is in human form which I'm not the one responsible for that but your ability to deliberately choose to.
You see how you lack intelligence? Go back and read Reno's post again. He raised queries about the primary and secondary schools Tinubu attended. But I'm sure you're wilfully blind to that since Reno is your new god.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Someday n soon he will turn against this current president and I wonder what your comments will be then

Change is constant. Those who were champion Biafra changed and started supporting Obi to become President of Nigeria and have now gone back to champion Biafra. My point is, change is constant! grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by chaloskyx: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
let me not lie i cant even argue with you on if i have money or not people that have money dont talk and thats where i fall in as for you i dont know your financial standing ao i wont be hasty to jufge you. but one thing i know us misery loves company unfortunately im not the company you would like to keep cause i live a comfortable life.
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Which you don't have. Hahahaha. What a narrow way of thinking. grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
luckyz4rea:

If people are to be profiled for failure the way you are doing, you know misspelling words is also a failure?

That's being human. Sometimes it's the fault of auto correct. Kindly wrap your brain around it and decipher. Thanks!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
chaloskyx:
let me not lie i cant even argue with you on if i have money or not people that have money dont talk and thats where i fall in as for you i dont know your financial standing ao i wont be hasty to jufge you. but one thing i know us misery loves company unfortunately im not the company you would like to keep cause i live a comfortable life.

Hahahaha! So you don't have money. Lol grin No wonder your kind of mentality. Poverty is truely a disease. Lol grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by chaloskyx: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
well what ever makes you happy you think im a cliut chaser like you i dont seek peopls attention to have a sense of fuffilment like i said im comfortable.
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Hahahaha! So you don't have money. Lol grin No wonder your kind of mentality. Poverty is truely a disease. Lol grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by luckyz4rea(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That's being human. Sometimes it's the fault of auto correct. Kindly wrap your brain around it and decipher. Thanks!

Ok. Kindly wrap your brain too around what I called your attention to so you don’t continue to be human in that way. Not everyone profiles people for failing.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
luckyz4rea:

Ok. Kindly wrap your brain too around what I called your attention to so you don’t continue to be human in that way. Not everyone profiles people for failing.

I will do my best. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by IamGreen1(f): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kukutente23:

You see how you lack intelligence? Go back and read Reno's post again. He raised queries about the primary and secondary schools Tinubu attended. But I'm sure you're wilfully blind to that since Reno is your new god.
Is your own god that has been making you to be roaming mad here since last year and you won't heal soon because you've 8 good years to convulse here as much as you like.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by press9jatv: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Cromagnon:
he hasn't forgotten
He knows masses will not remember
he’s a clueless Mumu man
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by RichAbujaGuy: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
One word. Shameless. Just like what he did to his Nigerian wife and family.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by Alliswell248: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kukutente23:

Not ipob. It is Reno that said so. Is he speaking facts about the drugs issues or not?
Stop jumping about like a dog on heat

You are speaking trash....
Answer the question....was he caught with drugs?
Busy body denying that he is not Ipob.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by joba4luv: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
The lunatic Reno Omokiri have become a spokesman for the same Tinubu now after he has received #100m bribe from APC so the useless man has starting running his diarrhoea mouth here and there
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by MEGAWATCH: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin Infact 'Nigerians' are the major exporters of crime and criminality. grin

Hahahaha

Who are these people?

They are NOBODY in the south east trying to survive the bad leadership in NIGERIA and nobody in the south east will ever think of electing them as Leaders.

But Who is BOLA TINUBU?

An international known drug Criminal made a leader by his people.

Who is BURUJI KASHAMU?

Convicted international Drug Criminal made a senator in the south west.

Who DAPO ABIODUN?

A convicted international Drug Criminal made a governor in Ogun state, South West NIGERIA.

Useless and Criminally minded region celebriting Criminals in their midst.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by nairamaniac: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
aybabz101:
The illogical approach Nigerians do use to approach national issues is baffling!

This man has never supported Tinubu just like the picture showed....

He is a preacher of facts and logic

He said he was once a believer of the hypothesis that "Tinubu didn't attend or graduated from CSU"

To confirm this hypothesis, he went to the school itself and spent a total of US$4k in doing so...

He found out that Tinubu did graduated from the school

When this issue became a national issue, he came forward to state his findings....

is there an offence in that? so he shouldn't say his findings because he is a PDP member?
what do y'all really want? to hear that Tinubu didn't attend CSU?

You failed to believe him but always believe whatever shit Rufai Oseni says without findings and facts to back them up?

Y'all are just funny!

U are bring more funny. Was is peter Obi or obidients who just recently pressed for Tinubu's certificate to be released?

It was Atiku not Obi.

Immediately Reno found out that Atiku was pursuing a lost journey, why didn't Reno attack Atiku?

Instead he ignored Atiku and started attacking Obi, who had no businesss with Tinubu's CSU results.

Is such kind of thing not symptom of a two-faced coward?

Also Reno started attacking Obidients recently for believing Jubril wasnt Buhari. Whereas Reno ignited that notion of Jubril from the very beginning.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu by DJInfluence: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Internet never forgets which is a good thing. Gone are those days when these people will say one thing today and mean a different thing tomorrow.

Keyamo own even worse pass. "Any where belle face" bunch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Clarifies Arrest Of Rivers SSG, Gives Death Toll In Rivers Poll / Shopping Mall In Igando, Lagos Flooded / I Won't Contest Elections Again After 2019 - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.