Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK (6011 Views)

You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery / Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu / Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK by Wallade(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tyriq:

So you saying that there was a country, a land called Palestine wen the romans was incharge of israel? Or during the rein of jesus?

Your Christian religion is obstructing your sense of judgement. The Palestinians are a people that dates back to centuries before Christ (BC).

They are as old or even older than the Israelites who were once captured and enslaved in Egypt for years, wandered in the wilderness for 40years plus before settling in several spaces and conquering lands - this is based on your Bible account.

There was never a Country called Palestine. Do I have to put it to you like a 3 years old?
Re: Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK by Tyriq: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wallade:

Your Christian religion is obstructing your sense of judgement. The Palestinians are a people that dates back to centuries before Christ (BC).

There was never a Country called Palestine. Do I have to put it to you like a 3 years old?
Can u kindly show proof of the existence of a tribe or country or land called Palestine centuries before christ?
Re: Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK by Wallade(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tyriq:

Can u kindly show proof of the existence of a tribe or country or land called Palestine centuries before christ?

Go and read your Bible.

Let me help you:

Galilee and Judaea, the principal Jewish areas of Palestine, were surrounded by Gentile territories (i.e., Caesarea, Dora, and Ptolemais on the Mediterranean coast; Caesarea Philippi north of Galilee; and Hippus and Gadara east of Galilee).

In 63BC, the Romans conquered the land and called it Palestine. In 40 BC, they appointed Herod as king.

This country received the name of Palestine, from the Philistines, who dwelt on the sea coast: it was called Judea, from Judah: and is termed the Holy Land, being the country where Jesus Christ was born, preached his holy doctrines, confirmed them by miracles, and laid down his life for mankind.
Re: Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK by Tyriq: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wallade:

So if there was never a country called Palestine, how come all of a sudden a ppl called Palestinians started laying claims to Jerusalem, a land documented by ancient roman Empires as a Jewish land?
Re: Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK by Tyriq: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wallade:

Go and read your Bible.
U don't have a point!
Re: Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK by Wallade(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tyriq:

U don't have a point!

Mr. You are the confused one. You obviously don't read. You are one of those who think they know it all when you actually no little or nothing.

Go and read about the Palestinians and come back to have this conversation with me.
Re: Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK by Tyriq: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wallade:

Go and read your Bible.

Let me help you:

Galilee and Judaea, the principal Jewish areas of Palestine, were surrounded by Gentile territories (i.e., Caesarea, Dora, and Ptolemais on the Mediterranean coast; Caesarea Philippi north of Galilee; and Hippus and Gadara east of Galilee).

In 63BC, the Romans conquered the land and called it Palestine. In 40 BC, they appointed Herod as king.

This country received the name of Palestine, from the Philistines, who dwelt on the sea coast: it was called Judea, from Judah: and is termed the Holy Land, being the country where Jesus Christ was born, preached his holy doctrines, confirmed them by miracles, and laid down his life for mankind.
Omo so the romans appointed herod as king in 40bc before conquering the land in 63bc?
Oboy
Re: Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK by Wallade(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tyriq:

Omo so the romans appointed herod as king in 40bc before conquering the land in 63bc?
Oboy

I just gave you leads on articles you can read, you are not restricted to my leads, just go on Google and type "Palestinians". Read up about the subject "Palestine" so you can stop making a fool of yourself
Re: Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK by bdon123(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
Stoplying:

Ipob is fighting for its ethnic group to be the newest oppressor in town.
U are biased.ipob was a non violent entity untill buhari intentionally started killing dem wit sole aim of proscribing dem a terrorist organisation. Moreover,there d guys killing are ugm n not ipob as ipob leader in a jail.
Mind u,ipob wants referendum to determine if they remain nigeria...nothing bad in that.
Re: Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK by Stoplying: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
bdon123:

U are biased.ipob was a non violent entity untill buhari intentionally started killing dem wit sole aim of proscribing dem a terrorist organisation. Moreover,there d guys killing are ugm n not ipob as ipob leader in a jail.
Mind u,ipob wants referendum to determine if they remain nigeria...nothing bad in that.
Dude, I've seen your ipob ever changing maps, many of us are always surprised to see our people's lands included in your Biafra.
Re: Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK by Sctests: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
Stoplying:

You want other people's lands to fall into your "self-rule", that is why people don't like and don't support you. You are a land grabbing hate group which only wants to be the new oppressor in town.

Your almighty Nigeria knows those who fought them during the Biafra war and should carve them out and face the business of ruling empty skulls like you to poverty and wretchedness. Stop giving useless excuses about why you cannot live without Biafrans.
You are already dirt poor, don't be a rotten witch too.
Re: Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK by bdon123(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Stoplying:

Dude, I've seen your ipob ever changing maps, many of us are always surprised to see our people's lands included in your Biafra.
Bro d map is not d issue.there will always be referendum for all those states in niger delta to determine if they will be part of biafra.
Wat do i know sef,m not even frm d east bt i luv fairness n equality.
Re: Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK by Brek: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wallade:

The two-states recommendation was a bitter pill for the Palestinians and Arabs to swallow especially because it was giving their land officially and permanently to a visitor.

Hence the reluctance to accept it.

How did Nigeria feel with the loss of Bakassi to Cameroon, till today?

However, the two-states recommendation seems to be the most logical and fair solution to the challenge in the Middle East. The world should recognize defined boundaries as the Palestinians country and another defined boundaries as the Israelites country.
Which boundaries did Palestine have before 1948 😂 was it not the British? Which land did the Palestinians rule? Absolutely nothing it was even annexed by Jordan and Egypt after the 1948 arab Israel war 😂
Re: Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK by Wallade(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
Brek:

Which boundaries did Palestine have before 1948 😂 was it not the British? Which land did the Palestinians rule? Absolutely nothing it was even annexed by Jordan and Egypt after the 1948 arab Israel war 😂

A collection of people, intellectuals, progressives, world leaders and peace lovers proposed and negotiated the two-states recommendation, not you, based on certain facts and realities.

I can imagine how difficult it is for you to comprehend the legitimate right of the Palestine people to live independently as a nation separate from Israel
Re: Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK by Stoplying: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
bdon123:

Bro d map is not d issue.there will always be referendum for all those states in niger delta to determine if they will be part of biafra.
Wat do i know sef,m not even frm d east bt i luv fairness n equality.
Fairness is different from attempts to grab other people's lands. I suggest the referendum be extended to Kano where some Igbos migrated to as soon as the British created Nigeria, those places in Kano in which the majority is Igbo, I guess those places are part of Biafra now ? Or is it a different rule if the place is in the north ?
Why not make the referendum to be household by household, like that in the same community you will have some houses which would be considered to be in Biafra and some which would not.

If you are not from the south east then don't be confused, the "biafrans" want our nigerdelta land for ressources and access to the sea, they don't in any way see us as their brothers (some of whom they treat as slaves by the way). The biafrans are looking for a new version of Nigeria in which the Igbo can be the ultimate oppressor.

The ancestral lands of the biafrans do not extend to the Niger Delta, rather they extend to Cameroon, and to be truthful a lot of lands occupied today by the "biafrans" are not their ancestral lands.
But for some reason, they don't claim any land in Cameroon, but want other people's lands in Nigeria.

It seems Nigerians are not aware that there are maps made hundreds of years ago which show the landscape of the region before colonial disturbance. Nobody opposed biafrans going away, but they must go with their ancestral lands, nothing more. Their land within Nigeria is quite small, but they have a much bigger piece of land in Cameroon, but fear or ignorance won't let them go after their ancestral lands in Cameroon.
Re: Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK by Stoplying: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
Igbo way of thinking:
1. I get y plenty pipo
2. I get y smol land
3. Una no get y plenty pipo like we
4. Una get y plenty land and ressources
5. I dey flood Una land with my pipo (internal migration is allowed within Nigeria)
6. I dey ask for referendum.
7. I dey take Una land

As soon as any such thing as referendum for Biafra is accepted, I expect to see a lot of rapid migration of millions of Igbo across the south in order to "vote".
There won't be a Biafran referendum on my ancestral lands for the same reason there won't be one in Kano, and there won't be a Danfodio referendum in plateau state. To each his own, if you want to leave Nigeria, then look at the Precolonial maps and have your referendum on your ancestral lands and then go.
Re: Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK by Brek: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wallade:

A collection of people, intellectuals, progressives, world leaders and peace lovers proposed and negotiated the two-states recommendation, not you, based on certain facts and realities.

I can imagine how difficult it is for you to comprehend the legitimate right of the Palestine people to live independently as a nation separate from Israel
Still didn't even explain my point
Re: Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK by Brek: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
Stoplying:
Igbo way of thinking:
1. I get y plenty pipo
2. I get y smol land
3. Una no get y plenty pipo like we
4. Una get y plenty land and ressources
5. I dey flood Una land with my pipo (internal migration is allowed within Nigeria)
6. I dey ask for referendum.
7. I dey take Una land

As soon as any such thing as referendum for Biafra is accepted, I expect to see a lot of rapid migration of millions of Igbo across the south in order to "vote".
There won't be a Biafran referendum on my ancestral lands for the same reason there won't be one in Kano, and there won't be a Danfodio referendum in plateau state. To each his own, if you want to leave Nigeria, then look at the Precolonial maps and have your referendum on your ancestral lands and then go.
Stfu the title didn't mention igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is 39th Largest Economy - FG / Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal / Where Did Donald Duke Get the Money For Batmobile And N600 Million Ikoyi Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.