Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria (519 Views)

Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ / Underage Prostitution In Nigeria / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2023
Let the public hear your opinion:
State your efforts in your fight against Prostitution in Nigeria.

✍️ 👉👈

Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by NoahHadNoArk: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2023
Focus your energies on eradicating poverty first…..create employment opportunities and get the youths busy with business and legit money making schemes. Trust me when I say crime rate will drop as a result of these.
Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by Lastmankc(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2023
Who ever try that,I will break his head.Without olosho,man is nothing

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by ch214(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2023
I love your Campaign against Prostitution in Nigeria.
You are the number one chairman on Nairaland, your voicing out against this menace of Prostitution have earn you respect and dignity among responsible celebrities all over the world.

What I am doing to eradicate prostitution in Nigeria is by speaking against the menace of prostitution in Nigeria and by praying to God to eradicate prostitution from Nigeria.

My chairman I stand with you on this good work.
Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by ch214(m): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2023
Lastmankc:
You are very lucky, I would have given you a seven dirty slaps for taking without thinking here.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by LikeAking: 11:05am On Oct 10, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
Focus your energies on eradicating poverty first…..create employment opportunities and get the youths busy with business and legit money making schemes. Trust me when I say crime rate will drop as a result of these.

Truth!

Nigerians are too emotional and not factual..

We want to solve a problem without any reasonable solutions..

Poverty and unemployment are the cause of unemployment in the country.. You have to tackle the problem from its root..

We most also be taught patience, bravery, boldness, logic, creativity and innovation…

We most do away with every form of superstition…

Most of the girls doing this ashawo work are just talents wasting away…

Nigeria need to focus on talents… I forgot justice and equality..

A nation were everything na man know man, will surly breed lot of problems..

Imagine no electricity in the country too..
Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by LikeAking: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2023
ch214:
You are the number one chairman on Nairaland, your voicing out against this menace of Prostitution have earn you respect and dignity among responsible celebrities all over the world.

What I am doing to eradicate prostitution in Nigeria is by speaking against the menace of prostitution in Nigeria and by praying to God to eradicate prostitution from Nigeria.

And what results has your efforts produced?

Please focus on the root of the problem..

It’s poverty and a disorganized system, backed by injustice and inequality…
Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2023
ch214:

You are a good follower not like other followers who claims they are following me but can not give their opinions in support of the movement topic on Nairaland.

You are a good follower, I am with you.
Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by ch214(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2023
1nice:

You are a good follower not like other followers who claims they are following me but can not give their opinions in support of the movement topic on Nairaland.

You are a good follower, I am with you.
Chairman, I support your movement.
Men full ground to eradicate prostitution from Nigeria even if you want it today, am at your service.

The Nairaland chairman!!
Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by tunjiajayi: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2023
Inice first eradicate foolishness from your brains.
Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by ch214(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2023
tunjiajayi:
Inice first eradicate foolishness from your brains.

Who bi dis wey dey talk nonsense.
So your foolishness done reach like this, listen you better get sense before I changed am for you.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by tunjiajayi: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2023
ch214:

Who bi dis wey dey talk nonsense.
So your foolishness done reach like this, listen you better get sense before I changed am for you.

Mumu replica.
Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by ch214(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2023
tunjiajayi:

Mumu replica.
Go down on your knees now, you motherfvcker bitch.
Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by Onuimo1(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2023
Orientation. I met one some years back and used words to reset her Brain at a point she was regretted her actions. But I moved out if that area. I never knew wether she quit.
Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by phylshan: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2023
I once did a Facebook post on the activities of prostitutes hanging around Wurukum roundabout in Makurdi and copied the Governor. The park was shutdown by the State Governor same week which led to the unfortunate backlash I got from social media users. It is surprising how people want prostitution to continue to reign in the society of our time.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
phylshan:
I once did a Facebook post on the activities of prostitutes hanging around Wurukum roundabout in Makurdi and copied the Governor. The park was shutdown by the State Governor same week which led to the unfortunate backlash I got from social media users. It is surprising how people want prostitution to continue to reign in the society of our time.
I really appreciate your effort to wage war against prostitution in Nigeria.
Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
Onuimo1:
Orientation. I met one some years back and used words to reset her Brain at a point she was regretted her actions. But I moved out if that area. I never knew wether she quit.

I really appreciate your effort to wage war against prostitution in Nigeria.
Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by BigYash: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
1nice:
Let the public hear your opinion:
State your efforts in your fight against Prostitution in Nigeria.

✍️ 👉👈
Create good paying jobs and business enabling environment first.. And watch how the olosho thing will reduce in the society..
Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by 89Elpazziano(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Lastmankc:

Without Olosho you are “Nothing”. Plus you lucky say na nairaland you yarn this kind trash. Seriously your papa no go dey proud of this kind thing you write on here as his son.
Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by ch214(m): 11:04am On Oct 14, 2023
BigYash:
Create good paying jobs and business enabling environment first.. And watch how the olosho thing will reduce in the society..
It is not all about creating good paying jobs and business enabling environment but making people to see the danger and consequences involved when a person indulge in prostitution or patronize a prostitute: if people knows they can be arrested for engaging in prostitution, it will be very hard for anyone one to engage in prostitution because of it consequences; most developed countries today were there are good paying jobs and business enabling environment still have prostitutes due to the unseriousness of the government to arrest and persecute prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing To Eradicate Prostitution In Your State And In Nigeria by Bablat(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2023
You have said it all
Lastmankc:

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Woman In Tears As She Explains How Her Husband Packed Her Pant For Juju T / Court Grants N 2m Bail To Lawyer Over Alleged Forgery, Cheating / Boko Haram Breaks Ceasefire, Kills Dozens In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.