Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,478 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Powerful Spiritual Minds, Sun Of God, Frosbel.your Attention Is Needed Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Spiritual Minds, Sun Of God, Frosbel.your Attention Is Needed Here (1247 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Spiritual Minds, Sun Of God, Frosbel.your Attention Is Needed Here by buzugee(m): 10:40am On Oct 22, 2011
this is probably the most powerful video you will see in your lives. but i know you guys are spiritually grounded and wise men. its a long video. the first hour of it is a lot of ramble but nevertheless interesting but it hots up and gets extremely deep. if you can get past the time length, will like to hear your opinions after watching it, if you decide to. its optional.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9pUbdhBtRc&feature=BFp&list=FLJuuFk8AM93c-tX3u3lqX1A
Re: Powerful Spiritual Minds, Sun Of God, Frosbel.your Attention Is Needed Here by Sunofgod(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2011
Ohh Bobby Hemmit - always used to be a little to eccentric for me but is a master researcher.

Seems similar to the believes of those that study the 'Kabala'.

Will get back to you after watching.

The 'Metaphysical Masters' - also check out Rev Phil Valentine.
Re: Powerful Spiritual Minds, Sun Of God, Frosbel.your Attention Is Needed Here by buzugee(m): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2011
Sun of god:

Ohh Bobby Hemmit - always used to be a little to eccentric for me but is a master researcher.

Seems similar to the believes of those that study the 'Kabala'.

Will get back to you after watching.

The 'Metaphysical Masters' - also check out Rev Phil Valentine.

am about to go check out Rev Phil Valentine
Re: Powerful Spiritual Minds, Sun Of God, Frosbel.your Attention Is Needed Here by Sunofgod(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2011
. . . .just past the half way point of bobby's presentation.

Now he's getting into the subject matter.
The dudes done years of research and spent like forever at college.

I haven't actually listened to him for over a year - thought he was clever but a bit wacko.

He did some good lectures with this dude called 'Brother Panic' - they are all 'Metaphysical Masters' who have an insight into the spiritual world and this devilish place called earth.

My views changed somewhat - he knows his stuff.

(Your names showing up in my youtube account as a favourite of the video poster)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

High Profile Assasination To Take Place In India - Tb Joshua / The Church by Umari Ayim / Angels Round About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.