Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,702 members, 7,862,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju (12502 Views)

Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju / Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan / Osun 2018 Election: The Story Of Tantolorun By Lasisi Olagunju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by ivandragon: 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

Okay. I thought you were going to speak about CSU or alleged forgery of certificate.

You say you are a lawyer & being a faceless forum, I am in no position to affirm or deny that.

If you have followed my comments, you would notice that I have not really disputed about BAT graduating or not from CSU or even dwelled too much on the certificate issue.

In fact, I am only pointing out issues with certificate because you raised them with me. I rarely comment about that except to point out gray areas.

My main issue is how can one trust a serial liar?

How did BAT finish in 1970 from a school established in 1974? I am interested in that.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by ivandragon: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

Give me the screenshot.

I don't have time for that. You have read it, read from around page 63 -68.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
ivandragon:

Okay give me a minute. I'll give you screenshot from those pages. I have a fair idea of where the misunderstanding is and it would have been easier if you provided the screenshot yourself.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by ivandragon: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

You are muddling things up. What BAT sent Wole Afolabi to pick this year was his records and files from CSU. His transcripts specifically. I don't know if he certificate was included but if it was included it would have the updated logos and formats and would not be similar to the one he gave to INEC.

Enahoro subpoenaed for it in August 2022 and he received a copy because BAT ordered for a copy around 2003 which he did not pick.up. How do I know it's 2003, because it has the unique features (including specific signatures) of CSU certificates from 2003 until the 20teens.
Enahoro used subpoena to get his own. He wasn't ordering it as a student. The school believed it was for a court process, this is why they kept a copy because ordinarily they don't release student certificates to 3rd parties ie anyone aside the student.

You are the one muddling things up & importing what was not said or recorded.

But let us assume you are right.

Since BAT didn't pick up the certificate in 2003, what did he submit to inec?

Wole/wale picked up the documents in June 2023... so what did BAT submit?
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
ivandragon:

You are the one muddling things up & importing what was not said or recorded.

But let us assume you are right.

Since BAT didn't pick up the certificate in 2003, what did he submit to inec?

Wole/wale picked up the documents in June 2023... so what did BAT submit?

He submitted 1999 one to INEC
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by ivandragon: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

Okay give me a minute. I'll give you screenshot from those pages. I have a fair idea of where the misunderstanding is and it would have been easier if you provided the screenshot yourself.

Ok.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
ivandragon:

Are you speaking of line 15?

Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by ivandragon: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

He submitted 1999 one to INEC

Again, let us assume, for the sake of reaching a common understanding that he submitted a 1999 certificate.

How come the inec document does not match the signatories who should have been in office at the time to sign them?
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by ivandragon: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

Are you speaking of line 15?

I believe you cut off the part that spoke about signatories.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
ivandragon:

Again, let us assume, for the sake of reaching a common understanding that he submitted a 1999 certificate.

How come the inec document does not match the signatories who should have been in office at the time to sign them?
This is Tinubu's certificate in first screenshot and second screenshot are samples of 1998 and 1999 certificates.
My third screenshot is of CSU themselves confirming they are alike in line 12.

Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
ivandragon:

I believe you cut off the part that spoke about signatories.
That's why I told you to provide me yourself, so I can address what u are asking of directly. When you have it, show me.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by ivandragon: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

That's why I told you to provide me yourself, so I can address what u are asking of directly. When you have it, show me.

Lol.

I will not bother. I already know what you are driving at.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by ivandragon: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

This is Tinubu's certificate in first screenshot and second screenshot are samples of 1998 and 1999 certificates.
My third screenshot is of CSU themselves confirming they are alike in line 12.

Yet, in line 22, the Registrar says he is not aware of the one submitted to INEC for the same period.

Like I have observed, your game plan seems to be to keep the focus on CSU & it's certificate. For me, it is a digression.

I am more interested in what came before...
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
ivandragon:

Yet, in line 22, the Registrar says he is not aware of the one submitted to INEC for the same period.

Like I have observed, your game plan seems to be to keep the focus on CSU & it's certificate. For me, it is a digression.

I am more interested in what came before...
Okay let's look at line 22. Read it carefully. Emphasis on 1979. INEC diploma was issued in 1999 not 1979.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by ivandragon: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

Okay let's look at line 22. Read it carefully. Emphasis on 1979. INEC diploma was issued in 1999 not 1979.

But the crux of the matter is the one of 1979...

What I can observe is CSU trying to provide a leeway for BAT while also protecting itself.

& I appreciate your efforts to put things in perspective, but like I said my grouse has not really been about CSU, but what came before.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
ivandragon:

But the crux of the matter is the one of 1979...

What I can observe is CSU trying to provide a leeway for BAT while also protecting itself.

& I appreciate your efforts to put things in perspective, but like I said my grouse has not really been about CSU, but what came before.
No one has the one from 1979 anymore. Except we check what BAT submitted to Mobil and to INEC equivalent in 1992. Since CSU issued it to BAT in 1979, they have no copy again. Since BAT lost it while he was on exile between 1994 and 1998, BAT doesn't have it anymore.

When you lose your certificate and reorder, CSU issues to you a certificate in the present format of certificates not in the year you graduated.

Thanks for the intelligent and polite discussion.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by ivandragon: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

No one has the one from 1979 anymore. Except we check what BAT submitted to Mobil and to INEC equivalent in 1992. Since CSU issued it to BAT in 1979, they have no copy again. Since BAT lost it while he was on exile between 1994 and 1998, BAT doesn't have it anymore.

When you lose your certificate and reorder, CSU issues to you a certificate in the present format of certificates not in the year you graduated.

Thanks for the intelligent and polite discussion.

You are welcome.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by babajero(m): 1:00am On Oct 11, 2023
post=126317448:
God bless Our LEADER,
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Bunch of perennial failures in life.
Jagaban will be your President and everyone in your family for the next 8 years.
Live with it.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

God bless Our LEADER,
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu,
AKA JAGABAN,
AKA Dem Mama Husband ❤️
you one of the evil ones.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by babajero(m): 1:01am On Oct 11, 2023
post=126317448:
God bless Our LEADER,
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Bunch of perennial failures in life.
Jagaban will be your President and everyone in your family for the next 8 years.
Live with it.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

God bless Our LEADER,
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu,
AKA JAGABAN,
AKA Dem Mama Husband ❤️
you are one of the evil ones.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by Deepthoughts: 5:38am On Oct 11, 2023
ivandragon:

Complete fraud is an understatement.

Have you noticed how his supporters try to narrow the issue to CSU while ignoring the other mind-boggling lies.

Out of 10 lies, one is true, but they want to use the single truth to justify 9 other lies.
Don't mind them,and if this was someone else they would have use the media to declare war,look at that islamic bigot Akintola of MURIC,he has suddenly gone mute shamefully but I'm very sure by the time the supreme Court is used to perform another wonder again he would found his voice to utter nonsense,if the supreme Court judges have any honor at all , Tinubu would have to go but do they?
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:40am On Oct 11, 2023
The federal government should produce list of third party vendors issuing certificates in Nigeria
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by Jebako: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Excellent analysis with a spot-on metaphor.
Tinubu is very obviously, to the whole world, a career criminal
who is surrounded by pitiful and shameless sycophants who
clearly see his unclothedness but are too cowardly to speak the truth.
They put their personal and political interests ahead of the interests
of the nation.
They are all small men devoid of any trace of integrity and patriotism.
Shame on the butt-naked Emperor and eternal shame on his morally
bereft and chauvinistic bootlickers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor, Tinubu Tells APC Governors / Update On Operation Lafiya Dole & Internal Security Operations By Army(pics) / Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.