Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,692 members, 7,862,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju (12501 Views)

Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju / Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan / Osun 2018 Election: The Story Of Tantolorun By Lasisi Olagunju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by Jagabanarmy: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

This is no issue. Reading the deposition you'll see there is nothing there that establishes forgery. Read it yourself and I would be happy to learn and discuss with you (a lawyer) on what you think.
Ok brother
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by chidiokay: 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kukutente23:

Oga if you get your WAEC replaced through any other means apart from WAEC, it is fake and forged and you risk jail.
It is because of misguided folks like you the truth of this matter needs to be upheld.

IN Nigeria there is no practice as 3rd party vendor, therefore any certificate obtained outside the institution is forged an a crime. Agree n Settled !

BUT in America we have being made to understand its a different ball game, institutions/school acknowledge the presence of 3rd party vendors.
Finding have shown these 3rd party vendors are accredited, otherwise school would have sorted litigation against them.
Since Tinubu certificate was obtained from America it is imperative the US law determine its legality, from CSU & court actions its clear Tinubu commit no crime, maybe if Tinubu had lied about is grade or forge his transcript then Atiku might have a case home & abroad
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by junketer(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
I can't stop laughing.

He said..... the people trooped there, saw nothing but praised what they saw grin grin grin
Oh my word.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nato008:

Nope from the documents atiku got in one of them he was asked to reset an exam which was required to graduate abi gain admissions into the school itself....seems like the documents he used to gain admissions were not correct and was asked to reset or something like that, but mehn jokes aside for national security is the DSS not supposed to carry this matter up like gala.....like our number one citizen and we can't firmly point how ans where he fell from, Omo this country is cruise
I know what you are talking about and even that is not correct.

The option that was ticked was that he passed English but because it was ticked in such a way that it branched into the option above it that says English not passed, people erroneously thought that was the option marked. Look at the document very well, check from where the tick began, you'll see it's pointing to the last option which indicates that he successfully passed English.

If he didn't pass English and CSU saw that document in their final screening why would they insist he graduated and was issued a diploma cert in 1979?

Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
chidiokay:

IN Nigeria there is no practice as 3rd party vendor, therefore any certificate obtained outside the institution is forged an a crime. Agree n Settled !

BUT in America we have being made to understand its a different ball game, institutions/school acknowledge the presence of 3rd party vendors.
Finding have shown these 3rd party vendors are accredited, otherwise school would have sorted litigation against them.
Since Tinubu certificate was obtained from America it is imperative the US law determine its legality, from CSU & court actions its clear Tinubu commit no crime, maybe if Tinubu had lied about is grade or forge his transcript then Atiku might have a case home & abroad
There's no need for this 3rd party argument. Tinubu ordered his replacement certificate from the school around 1999 and that's what he presented to INEC.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by Astra101: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
:

_MANNABBQGRILLS_
God bless Our LEADER,
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Bunch of perennial failures in life.
Jagaban will be your President and everyone in your family for the next 8 years.
Live with it.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

God bless Our LEADER,
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu,
AKA JAGABAN,
AKA Dem Mama Husband ❤️

Where is your conscience? Are you human at all? Do you have a soul

1 Like

Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by Nato008(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

But the transcript itself doesn't show that any course was outstanding and the University repeatedly said under oath that he graduated in 1979.
He graduated and yet was never issued any certificate, fine no issues but then why go to vendor to print stuff when u could easily go and take ur own certificate since it was available....who does that?
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nato008:

He graduated and yet was never issued any certificate, fine no issues but then why go to vendor to print stuff when u could easily go and take ur own certificate since it was available....who does that?
He was issued a certificate in 1979. The school confirmed this themselves. Go and read the deposition again.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by Nato008(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

I know what you are talking about and even that is not correct.

The option that was ticked was that he passed English but because it was ticked in such a way that it branched into the option above it that says English not passed, people erroneously thought that was the option marked. Look at the document very well, check from where the tick began, you'll see it's pointing to the last option which indicates that he successfully passed English.

If he didn't pass English and CSU saw that document in their final screening why would they insist he graduated and was issued a diploma cert in 1979?
Mehn so much lies and falsehood flying up and down, why can't he just come and clear us abi he no rate us moreover when he was at chatam house and he said he had collected his certificate from the school, this was last year oh so how come the school under oath said he was never issued certificate and the can't authentic what he submitted at inec....?

1 Like

Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by Nato008(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

He was issued a certificate in 1979. The school confirmed this themselves. Go and read the deposition again.
But in the same deposition the were asked if at anytime the issued a certificate to him and the answered in the negative, or is like we have various pirated copies of this stuffs online with different info
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nato008:

Mehn so much lies and falsehood flying up and down, why can't he just come and clear us abi he no rate us moreover when he was at chatam house and he said he had collected his certificate from the school, this was last year oh so how come the school under oath said he was never issued certificate and the can't authentic what he submitted at inec....?
So the problem is that the school does not keep records when a student orders to collect a certificate or even when they collect them except the student orders and doesn't pick them.

When a student graduates in 1979 for instance
and loses his/her certificate in 1999 for instance, the student orders for a replacement certificate. The replacement certificate he gets would be dated 1979 but similar in logo and fonts to certificates issued in 1999 when it was ordered.

So Chattam house happened in December 2022, six months after Tinubu had submitted certificate to INEC which was in June 2022. Enahoro went to U.S to search for Tinubu's certificate and got a copy from the school. Enahoro sued Tinubu to court around that time claiming Tinubu forged his INEC certificate because the logos, fonts, and signatures are different from what he (Enahoro) got from CSU.

In light of the above, it is possible Tinubu ordered for another certificate in November 2022 just to defend himself in court when asked and prove Enahoro wrong. This was most likely what he was speaking about in Chattam House.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nato008:

But in the same deposition the were asked if at anytime the issued a certificate to him and the answered in the negative, or is like we have various pirated copies of this stuffs online with different info
Show me a screenshot of where you read this in the deposition and give me the particular line numbers.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by ivandragon: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
Those who support BAT dancing naked are those who do not have the interest of this country at heart.

There are so many issues & things in dispute about him that it is mind-boggling.

Age? In dispute.

Upbringing? Unknown.

Attended Government College Ibadan. Lie.

Finished from Government College lagos in 1970. Lie.

A Chartered Public Accountant. Lie.

Attended CSU. True.

Drug history. Heroin bagman.

Source of income. Unknown.

Vendor for CSU certificate presented to INEC. Unknown.

Siblings. Unknown.

Can those supporting BAT on these issues beat thier chest & say they can entrust thier business to such a character?
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by Deepthoughts: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Racoon:
https://tribuneonlineng.com/the-certificate-elephant-in-abuja/
If the simple truth be told, Tinubu has been a complete fraud from the very beginning,from his fake names and origin,to the miraculous anticipatory GCE result with which he got into Southwest college,the south west college result with an SSN belonging to someone else with which he got into CSU,to the third party procedured CSU certificate,n his NYSC certificate with an Adekunle on it instead of Ahmed, everything single thing about Tinubu is fraudulent,in his fraudulent machinations he knew a time like this would likely come hence he plotted the removal of onnoghen n the others from the supreme Court using the dullard call buhari n planted his stooge there,I would not be surprised if the supreme Court uses one technicality to exonerate Tinubu,but certainly Nigeria would suffer a disgrace of monumental dimension should that happens.

1 Like

Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
ivandragon:
Those who support BAT dancing naked are those who do not have the interest of this country at heart.

There are so many issues & things in dispute about him that it is mind-boggling.

Age? In dispute.

Upbringing? Unknown.

Attended Government College Ibadan. Lie.

Finished from Government College lagos in 1970. Lie.

A Chartered Public Accountant. Lie.

Attended CSU. True.

Drug history. Heroin bagman.

Source of income. Unknown.

Vendor for CSU certificate presented to INEC. Unknown.

Siblings. Unknown.

Can those supporting BAT on these issues beat thier chest & say they can entrust thier business to such a character?
Did Tinubu tell you he got his certificate from a vendor?
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by ivandragon: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

Did Tinubu tell you he got his certificate from a vendor?

No. But it is been insinuated by some of his most vocal supporters.

& even if that is taken away, can you speak for the other 'issues' since it appears you want to be his spokesperson on this thread...
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by ivandragon: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
Deepthoughts:
If the simple truth be told, Tinubu has been a complete fraud from the very beginning,from his fake names and origin,to the miraculous anticipatory GCE result with which he got into Southwest college,the south west college result with an SSN belonging to someone else with which he got into CSU,to the third party procedured CSU certificate,n his NYSC certificate with an Adekunle on it instead of Ahmed, everything single thing about Tinubu is fraudulent,in his fraudulent machinations he knew a time like this would likely come hence he plotted the removal of onnoghen n the others from the supreme Court using the dullard call buhari n planted his stooge there,I would not be surprised if the supreme Court uses one technicality to exonerate Tinubu,but certainly Nigeria would suffer a disgrace of monumental dimension should that happens.

Complete fraud is an understatement.

Have you noticed how his supporters try to narrow the issue to CSU while ignoring the other mind-boggling lies.

Out of 10 lies, one is true, but they want to use the single truth to justify 9 other lies.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by JetApartment: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
post=126317448:
God bless Our LEADER,
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Bunch of perennial failures in life.
Jagaban will be your President and everyone in your family for the next 8 years.
Live with it.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

God bless Our LEADER,
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu,
AKA JAGABAN,
AKA Dem Mama Husband ❤️

God doesn't bless criminals and forgers, don't invite God's wrath by calling God's name to bless sinners. CSU already confirmed Tinubu submitted a forged Certificate by a third party not authorized by them, why are you now blessing a confirmed forger in God's name? Party affiiliation shouldn't be the reason you should loose your moral compass.

Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
ivandragon:

No. But it is been insinuated by some of his most vocal supporters.

& even if that is taken away, can you speak for the other 'issues' since it appears you want to be his spokesperson on this thread...
Those spokesmen are just assuming. I have read the deposition and listened to his lawyer's account on this occasion twice. Those are the only two narratives I stand by.

Ask me any question.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by ivandragon: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

Those spokesmen are just assuming. I have read the deposition and listened to his lawyer's account on this occasion twice. Those are the only two narratives I stand by.

Ask me any question.

That was what some of us also said that there is no third party involved, but I guess lies need to be covered with more lies.

For the record, the CSU registrar said the certificate of 1979 was not in its records so it was ASSUMED that BAT had picked it up at the time.

The only other time BAT requested for the certificate was through a proxy sometime this year & this was not picked up.

Enahoro-Ebah subpoenaed for a copy which he picked up.

At no time before the 2023 presidential elections did BAT pick up his certificate (the one to be reissued).

Mind you, under cross examination, the CSU admitted that the signatures on the inec copy were wrong & it could not speak to that document.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
ivandragon:

That was what some of us also said that there is no third party involved, but I guess lies need to be covered with more lies.

For the record, the CSU registrar said the certificate of 1979 was not in its records so it was ASSUMED that BAT had picked it up before the presidential elections

The only other time BAT requested for the certificate was through a proxy sometime this year & this was not picked up.

At no time before the 2023 presidential elections did BAT pick up his certificate (the one to be reissued).
So there are three certificates spoken about from the deposition.

1) The original 1979 which BAT picked up and lost probably between 1994 and 1998 and which the school no longer have a copy of because it has been picked up.

2) The certificate BAT submitted to INEC which looks like samples from 1999 but the school can't tell if BAT reordered for it or not because they don't keep records of students reordering or collecting their certificates. Certificate is seen as a ceremonial (like a graduation gown (my emphasis)). So BAT may have gotten it in 1999, but since he picked it up, the school have no record to tell.

3) BAT reordered again in 2003 (perhaps because he knew they had changed logo and format and another election was coming (my emphasis)). However, BAT didn't pick this one up. This is the one Enahoro got from CSU when he issued them a fake subpoena

4) BAT was sued by Enahoro around August 2022 (two months after he submitted the 1999 lookalike certificate to INEC. (This may have prompted BAT to reorder again around October 2022 in order to have an updated copy to show the high court and this time he picked it up as he said at Chattam House and if he picked it up, the school would have no record unfortunately (my emphasis)).
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
ivandragon:

For the record, the CSU registrar said the certificate of 1979 was not in its records so it was ASSUMED that BAT had picked it up at the time.

Mind you, under cross examination, the CSU admitted that the signatures on the inec copy were wrong & it could not speak to that document.

@the bolded, can you show me proof of this? Show me where they said the signatures on the INEC diploma were wrong.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by oyeb15: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
I want tinubu out of the presidency
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
ivandragon:

Complete fraud is an understatement.

Have you noticed how his supporters try to narrow the issue to CSU while ignoring the other mind-boggling lies.

Out of 10 lies, one is true, but they want to use the single truth to justify 9 other lies.
What are those lies?
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by ivandragon: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

So there are three certificates spoken about from the deposition.

1) The original 1979 which BAT picked up and lost probably between 1994 and 1998 and which the school no longer have a copy of because it has been picked up.

2) The certificate BAT submitted to INEC which looks like samples from 1999 but the school can't tell if BAT reordered for it or not because they don't keep records of students reordering or collecting their certificates. Certificate is seen as a ceremonial (like a graduation gown (my emphasis)). So BAT may have gotten it in 1999, but since he picked it up, the school have no record to tell.

3) BAT reordered again in 2003 (perhaps because he knew they had changed logo and format and another election was coming (my emphasis)). However, BAT didn't pick this one up. This is the one Enahoro got from CSU when he issued them a fake subpoena

4) BAT was sued by Enahoro around August 2022 (two months after he submitted the 1999 lookalike certificate to INEC. (This may have prompted BAT to reorder again around October 2022 in order to have an updated copy to show the high court and this time he picked it up as he said at Chattam House and if he picked it up, the school would have no record unfortunately (my emphasis)).

I don't know where you have gotten your own information about reordering in 99 & 2003.

From the court transcript I read, Wale Afolabi ordered for it this year & collected in June of this year.

Enahoro subpoenaed for it & received a copy. Whether someone had previously ordered for it when enahoro picked it up in 2022, I do not know.

But I find it curious that CSU can have records of the requests from both enahoro & more recently from wale & then feign ignorance of previous requests.

Institutions I know keep track of these things. When a diploma/certificate is collected, there are records to show exactly when it was collected.

I have never heard of an institution that does not keep track of diplomas/certificates issued, no matter how ceremonial such documents may be.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by ivandragon: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

@the bolded, can you show me proof of this? Show me where they said the signatures on the INEC diploma were wrong.

I thought you had read the court transcript?
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by ivandragon: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

What are those lies?

Lol.

Like seriously?

Schooling at government college Ibadan?

Being a graduate of University of Chicago?

Holding a b.sc. in economics?

Finishing in 1979 from a school established in 1974?

Being a member of CPA but no records to confirm that.

Like you seriously want to feign ignorance of those issues?
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
ivandragon:

Lol.

Like seriously?

Schooling at government college Ibadan?

Being a graduate of University of Chicago?

Holding a b.sc. in economics?

Finishing in 1979 from a school established in 1974?

Being a member of CPA but no records to confirm that.

Like you seriously want to feign ignorance of those issues?
Okay. I thought you were going to speak about CSU or alleged forgery of certificate.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
ivandragon:

I thought you had read the court transcript?
I have and that's why I'll say boldly that that claim is false.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by ivandragon: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

I have and that's why I'll say boldly that that claim is false.

So when the CSU registrar was pointing out the differences in the inec document & the CSU registrar was affirming those differences, what was that?

When Liu was pointing out that the signatories in the inec document where not in office at the time & the CSU registrar affirmed, what was that?
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
ivandragon:

I don't know where you have gotten your own information about reordering in 99 & 2003.

From the court transcript I read, Wale Afolabi ordered for it this year & collected in June of this year.

Enahoro subpoenaed for it & received a copy. Whether someone had previously ordered for it when enahoro picked it up in 2022, I do not know.

But I find it curious that CSU can have records of the requests from both enahoro & more recently from wale & then feign ignorance of previous requests.

Institutions I know keep track of these things. When a diploma/certificate is collected, there are records to show exactly when it was collected.

I have never heard of an institution that does not keep track of diplomas/certificates issued, no matter how ceremonial such documents may be.
You are muddling things up. What BAT sent Wole Afolabi to pick this year were his records and files from CSU. His transcripts specifically. I don't know if the certificate was included but if it was included it would have the updated logos and formats and would not be similar to the one he gave to INEC.

Enahoro subpoenaed for it in August 2022 and he received a copy because BAT ordered for a copy around 2003 which he did not pick.up. How do I know it's 2003? Because it has the unique features (including specific signatures) of CSU certificates from 2003 until the 20teens.
Enahoro used subpoena to get his own. He wasn't ordering it as a student. The school believed it was for a court process, this is why they kept a copy because ordinarily they don't release student certificates to 3rd parties ie anyone aside the student.
Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by GeneralDae: 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
ivandragon:

So when the CSU registrar was pointing out the differences in the inec document & the CSU registrar was affirming those differences, what was that?

When Liu was pointing out that the signatories in the inec document where not in office at the time & the CSU registrar affirmed, what was that?
Give me the screenshot for the bolded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) / TCN Begins Nationwide Load-shedding As Power Generation Drops By 1087MW / 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.