Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence (29822 Views)

Fayemi Preaches Peace, Unity And Resilience On Nigeria’s 63rd Independence / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence Day / Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by Menclothing: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
Most Nigerians abroad always order for original Nigeria jersey

Patriotism abroad love you country am you will grow
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by Tunde835(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
englishmart:
My uncle based in Australia asked me yesterday to choose between Australia or 20 million naira. I didn't think twice before choosing 20 million. He promised to skrill it to me in two weeks' time.
The next two weeks will be for cooking sure 5 odds. I will convert the money to 100 million, transfer his sick 20 million back to him, cook another 2 odds and stake it with 80 million. That will amount to over 160 million. Now, from that 160 million, I will travel to Australia, buy an apartment of 80k dollars, invite my uncle to stop squatting and start paying affordable rents at my place.
Reduce your weed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by bewla(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
T
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by slowice(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
When I travel out I will be celebrating hard
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by thaoriginator: 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
englishmart:
My uncle based in Australia asked me yesterday to choose between Australia or 20 million naira. I didn't think twice before choosing 20 million. He promised to skrill it to me in two weeks' time.
The next two weeks will be for cooking sure 5 odds. I will convert the money to 100 million, transfer his sick 20 million back to him, cook another 2 odds and stake it with 80 million. That will amount to over 160 million. Now, from that 160 million, I will travel to Australia, buy an apartment of 80k dollars, invite my uncle to stop squatting and start paying affordable rents at my place.
You must be dreaming ✨
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by Sleekfingers: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
eliyke:
E dey always sweet to celebrate dis country 4rm outside.if you truly love Nigeria come back

And come and kill cows, turkey, ram and chickens to celebrate independence day in Nigeria abi?
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by victorclean(f): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
Each of them deserves 45 lashes of Cain for celebrating a failed nation @63. Maybe the goal post need to be shifted to a fool at 70 is a fool forever. Since our foolishness did not end at 63 years and still counting.
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by MissWords: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
Wow
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by waledeji(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
Aminat508 shocked shocked shocked
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by Timothy89(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
englishmart:

Daydreamer, is good to dream
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by Ezzymadu: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
[quote author=eliyke post=126317089]E dey always sweet to celebrate dis country 4rm outside.if you truly love Nigeria come back

Boko haram target ahhhh my hand no deyoo live them where them deyooo
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by Ezzymadu: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
eliyke:
E dey always sweet to celebrate dis country 4rm outside.if you truly love Nigeria come back
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by UnemployedGradu: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
englishmart:
dey whine yourself. 2 odds isn't even sure
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by NothingDoMe: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
eliyke:
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by MrAgbako: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
englishmart:
lol
Good luck πŸ˜‚
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by maestro299: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
englishmart:
You want to use the whole 20 million to play which sure 5 odds? Chai! Premium tears loading 😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by Kakamorufu(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
Lovely smiley smiley
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by BigDawsNet: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
englishmart:

Perish that idea and call you uncle back say na child_mentality dey worry you... say right now you are ready to go to Australia...

Dont do this for yourself ... do it for your unborn and born generation

God will be with you
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by BigDawsNet: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
slowice:
When I travel out I will be celebrating hard

It worth it
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by crusufixo(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
eliyke:

Com back where...guy will you shop that joke....
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by AOB1: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
englishmart:
Werey grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by SunMusk(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
Then you will be the biggest fool in the world. Even odd of 1.01 the cut. U want to put 20 million on bet.
englishmart:
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by Chem2020: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
englishmart:

Your village people are really at work πŸ˜‚
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by Faposky95: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
I still didn't see the Nigerian flag...or is that not the South Korean flag......?!
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by feedthenation(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
---These Nigerians tried living in Australia---the country is just too far---
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by DrAkpamudehe: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
englishmart:

You can't just travel to Australia and buy an apartment at a mortgage of 80kjust like that. You are getting it all wrong, buddy. The banks have to certify you and you need a permanent job which takes a little bit of time
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by luminouz(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
englishmart:
Lol...you will lose the two odds and your eyes go clear.

Bet fixing na your mate ni?
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by billyG(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
Celebrating a prodigal son at 63....anyway monkey no fine him mama like am.
Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by Gerrard59(m): 3:02am On Oct 11, 2023
The pictures are beautiful. I was stunned to see the northerner with his family in faraway Australia. Kudos to them for sticking to the rules and being good citizens. The reputation of Nigeria(ns) will be very positive there.

2 Likes

Re: Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence by stifo2012: 7:40am On Oct 11, 2023
supermz7:
The stone is supposed to symbolize what exactly? sad

Friendship

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Violent Protest In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Leaves Several People Injured (photo) / Buhari Appoints Two Ministerial Nominees. Sends Names To Senate / Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.