Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada (1485 Views)

25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty / Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) / Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by Bubbastic(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
Check out this hilarious med-Surg question... We too get cruise for this Naija abeg

Re: Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by Sirmwill: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
Wellllll

People are just doing random rubbish nowadays

1 Like

Re: Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by Jecci(f): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
It is not a random rubbish.

In Nigeria college of health, medicine etc this are the kind of questions they ask students on during exam.
There is no straight forward question, the way they present their questions are like this. They liken it to a real life scenario for you.
In medical school cramming no dey realistic, you have to understand everything and be able to answer any question no matter the way it is twisted.

That question there now about mohbad they are asking to know how you as a nurse will respond to an emergency case of asualt. What kind of treatment are you going to administer.
Since it's an emergency, be sure to know that your approach will be different
Sirmwill:
Wellllll

14 Likes

Re: Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by Sirmwill: 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jecci:

In Nigeria college of health, medicine etc this are the kind of questions they ask students on during exam.
There is no straight forward question, the way they present their questions are like this. They liken it to a real life scenario for you.
In medical school cramming no dey realistic, you have to understand everything and be able to answer any question no matter the way it is twisted.

That question there now about mohbad they are asking to know how you as a nurse will respond to an emergency case of asualt. What kind of treatment are you going to administer.

Hellooooooo

Calm down

You yourself mentioned Nigeria
Is it not a rubbish question πŸ˜‚

Have you seen a typical USMLE first aid question?

Compared to what we are doing here in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by Bubbastic(m): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jecci:

Well said... Fact right there πŸ’―

2 Likes

Re: Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by Jecci(f): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
US and Nigeria no be the same.

Always quick to call US. I am saying that the question asked there is not out of place in Nigeria medical school.

This is their own way of asking questions during exams. I don't care how the US does theirs ... Just maybe if one is practicing or studying there I will care about it.

I am telling you there is nothing wrong with the question asked in Nigeria setting
Sirmwill:

Hellooooooo

Calm down

4 Likes

Re: Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by Sirmwill: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jecci:

Always quick to call US. I am saying that the question asked there is not out of place in Nigeria medical school.

This is their own way of asking questions during exams. I don't care how the US does theirs ... Just maybe if one is practicing or studying there I will care about it.

I am telling you there is nothing wrong with the question asked in Nigeria setting

Okay πŸ™‚
Oya calm down πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
Your words seemed like you were shouting them while typing πŸ˜…

3 Likes

Re: Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by PinkNature: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sirmwill:
Wellllll

It's not rubbish.

The main question is the second part of the whole write up.
Re: Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by Zonefree(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sirmwill:

Okay πŸ™‚
You too calm down and thank her for giving you free lecture.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by Leun: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
I don't even see what's funny, we're truly losing intellectuals.
Re: Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sirmwill:

Hellooooooo

Calm down

are you a motor park miscreants? Pay attention and learn

1 Like

Re: Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by Sirmwill: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
are you a motor park miscreants? Pay attention and learn

That's harsh
Re: Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by blowjohn(m): 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sirmwill:

Hellooooooo

Calm down

Naija different frm America na
Re: Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by Sirmwill: 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Zonefree:

You too calm down and thank her for giving you free lecture.

Which lecture πŸ˜‚

Like I don't know what I'm saying
Re: Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by blowjohn(m): 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jecci:

Facts##
Re: Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by Bubbastic(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
Leun:
I don't even see what's funny, we're truly losing intellectuals.
How?... Lemme assume ure not in the medical field, so u don't know how goes, you just assume it's nonsense
Re: Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by blowjohn(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sirmwill:

Okay πŸ™‚

U sef reduce volume of ur response

1 Like

Re: Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by CooldipoMPS: 1:10am On Oct 11, 2023
Real life situation......

Better than 70% of courses offered in Nigeria schools

1 Like

Re: Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by TUANKU(m): 3:12am On Oct 11, 2023
Distasteful.
Re: Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada by Leun: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2023
Bubbastic:

How?... Lemme assume ure not in the medical field, so u don't know how goes, you just assume it's nonsense

The question is a scenario based event, the topic of the thread calls it funny and I'm still wondering what is.

(1) (Reply)

See How An Edutech Company Wished The Super Eagles Victory At The AFCON Final. / Uniabuja 2007/2008 Admission, Sight And Sound. / Esut Begins First Semester Exams .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.