Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

See How An Edutech Company Wished The Super Eagles Victory At The AFCON Final. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How An Edutech Company Wished The Super Eagles Victory At The AFCON Final. (1491 Views)

Help Shape Edutech In Nigeria: Share Your Insights On Techtutor Edupad / Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON / Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How An Edutech Company Wished The Super Eagles Victory At The AFCON Final. by klimkid: 6:47pm On Feb 10
I've witnessed numerous companies and brands creatively expressing their wishes for the Super Eagles' victory, but this one stands out as my favorite. Feel free to share your favorites and let me know your thoughts on them.

I had to google CODEX to see what they do:

Codex is an Educational, Digital Learning and Design Thinking Lab, Leadership and
development firm that answers complex questions in the education innovation and accelerated learning spaces. With a calling to all levels of education across the country, including West Africa, our cutting-edge solution is provided for individuals and Corporate organisations, beginning with bespoke solutions for the Nigerian education system.

1 Like

Re: See How An Edutech Company Wished The Super Eagles Victory At The AFCON Final. by Depriest2020: 10:37pm On Feb 10
Na brilliant minds dey that company and probably would be Yorubas. Na them dey run tech hub for 9ja.

4 Likes

Re: See How An Edutech Company Wished The Super Eagles Victory At The AFCON Final. by DesChyko: 6:40am On Feb 11
Not interesting at all.
Re: See How An Edutech Company Wished The Super Eagles Victory At The AFCON Final. by MMempire(m): 9:40am On Feb 11
Nice depiction of our victories.
Re: See How An Edutech Company Wished The Super Eagles Victory At The AFCON Final. by techgen(m): 10:15am On Feb 11
Depriest2020:
Na brilliant minds dey that company and probably would be Yorubas. Na them dey run tech hub for 9ja.

Wetin concern Yoruba man and tech…apart from Lagos, wey Igbos Dey help… Which other Yoruba state Dey do well….make you park well o.

1 Like

Re: See How An Edutech Company Wished The Super Eagles Victory At The AFCON Final. by fidelmarshal199: 11:16am On Feb 11
There is nothing intriguing bout this post, You are just trying to do a subtle advert for the said CODEX

1 Like

Re: See How An Edutech Company Wished The Super Eagles Victory At The AFCON Final. by TUANKU(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11
Depriest2020:
What a dumb comment. Inferiority complex is strong with this one.
Re: See How An Edutech Company Wished The Super Eagles Victory At The AFCON Final. by Af0nja: 5:04pm On Feb 11
Depriest2020:

Lol grin

This person doesn't even know anything about basic web design talk more of programming and he is here selling a wack edutech because he cloned the front end of another wack site?? grin grin

Just go through the mumu site sef

(1) (Reply)

One Harsh Reality of Life One Must Accept. / I Need Help Oooooooooooooooooooooo And Info From These Following Universities / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.