Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Why My SSCE Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My SSCE Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar – Atiku (343 Views)

Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega / Abubakar Atiku & Peter Obi In A Political Plot. / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why My SSCE Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar – Atiku by samebony1: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar on Tuesday explained the discrepancies in his Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) certificate.
Atiku made the clarification through Dele Momodu, in a post on his X handle.
Recently, a group had given Atiku and Peter Obi bi a seven-day ultimatum to release their academic records or face legal action to compel the disclosure.
According to Momodu, the clarification became necessary following allegations of forgery against his principal by members of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Momodu alleged that some members of the APC had questioned the name ”Sadiq Abubakar” in Atiku’s WAEC certificate as against his other credentials.
‘Yes I used Sadiq Abubakar to sit for my WAEC and after passing my exams I went to swear an affidavit to say I am the same person as ATIKU Abubakar.

“I went to ABU as Atiku Abuakar and passed my Exams as Atiku Abubakar. Interviewed as Atiku Abubakar by the Federal Civil Service Commission and hired into the Customs Service as Atiku Abubakar. So where is forgery there?’
But the same Atiku Abubakr that is quick to allege that another candidsate forged a certificate is now claiming that he sweore to an affidavit that both Saddiq Abubakar & Atiku Abubakar are the same person
Re: Why My SSCE Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar – Atiku by IGOTHELLO: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Atiku is doing a great job.

Watch how the plantain bandits will line up like puppet and start wailing.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why My SSCE Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar – Atiku by samebony1: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
Just because you “went to swear an affidavit to say to say I am the same person as ATIKU Abubakar” does not automatically mean you are the same person.

I think we should ask WAEC search through their archives for the documents that were used to register this Sadiq Abubakar, just to be sure that nothing fishy has been going on for over 40 years.

Recall that the same request was made on WAEC for PMB’s result.
Re: Why My SSCE Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar – Atiku by Sirmwill: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hehehe

Is it possible that most of the people in power and those seeking power all have forged certificates 😂

Little wonder the country is seeming forged
Re: Why My SSCE Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar – Atiku by Tinubustar: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
😌😌🤭🧐
Explain taya
Re: Why My SSCE Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar – Atiku by Spandy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
Those who live in a glass house are not supposed to throw stones! This Atiku of a man is too desperate for power. He will never be the president of this country.

1 Like

Re: Why My SSCE Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar – Atiku by Mynd44: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2023

(1)

Senate In Emergency Executive Session As Chief Whip, Ndume Stages Walkout / Dangote Refinery Set To Drive Further Fuel Price Hike In Nigeria. / A Letter To Governor Sim Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.