Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Recharge Cards Printing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Cards Printing (1889 Views)

Scratch Cards Printing Company In Nigeria / Recharge Cards Printing Business / How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Cards Printing by LYBOY: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2011
I am trying to resign circular Job at the Age of 29 which is 2 years from now and want to venture into recharge cards business. i need help on the processes involve, if its lucrative or not and the cost of starting it. pls someone should help me.
Re: Recharge Cards Printing by wysenas(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2011
The only way to be wealthy is 2 be yur boss.u still have 2yrs ahead 2 do yur research on biz that suit u.d recharge card is gd but there are too many people into it.d profit depends mainly on yur turn over.thats d quantities sold,its around #1-2 profit per card after printing.just look 4 whats in high demand and less competitive biz.diversify yur investment also,u can do online/offline biz.iam waiting 2 clarify any biz issue bothering u.wish u gdluck.
Re: Recharge Cards Printing by juliebrown: 12:53am On Oct 24, 2011
I print only glo n make gud money 4rm it. If u wnt 2 learn more u cal me on 08069596928
Re: Recharge Cards Printing by infoguides(m): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2011
Hi, my Name is Stephen Oyeyemi I've an ideal for you as regards your request, there is this Recharge printing machine that print all the net works of all denomination, and the beauty of it is that this machine does not use computer,printer or internet connection. it can work on it's own any where in Nigeria and there is a company that gives it out free of charge F.O.C if you will like this option you may visit www.streamofprofit.com for more information about the machine,you may even start the running the business now while preparing for the retirement after all it is what you know now that you became a master over
Re: Recharge Cards Printing by DTLlimited: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2011
infoguides are samples of scammers, beware,
Re: Recharge Cards Printing by infoguides(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2011
Hello, DTLlimited or what do you call Ur. self, Before you write Ur. opinion about people I will advice to try and verify there claims.
Stop misleading serious minded people.
YOU ARE FREE TO VERIFY OUR CLAIMS THROUGH PEOPLE WHO HAVE BENEFITED FROM THE PRODUCT WE HAVE THEIR PHONE NUMBER ON OUR WEB SITE AND EVEN ON OUR ARTICLE OVER NAIRALAND.
Re: Recharge Cards Printing by DTLlimited: 3:19am On Oct 29, 2011
^^^ hmmmm expected that as well
Re: Recharge Cards Printing by juliebrown: 10:53am On Jan 21, 2012
I visited d site n dey said it was free n later say it goes 4 N3500, n on the order page i cant see any provision of trainin as mention on site. Can u explain dat?
Re: Recharge Cards Printing by dav8id(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2012
Recharge card printing machine is real and gud for business.but where i disagree is, when a poster said the machine wil be given free of charge.
This is because, i made more than N300,000 marketing that same machine last year. The machine is being sold N65,000 from the only company that market the machine here in nigeria.

I was into a business with the company for a year + i never had or see them give that machine free.
So i wonder why someone saying the company are going to give the machine free.

Though they due give it out as a loan,but with a vary strong shortee.

Am still in business with them.u can contact me 4 more info.

Nb.the machine is N65k. U can visit their office s or their partnership banks nationwide.

For their offices and contact

call 07084064765

i have attached the image of the machine.download it

(1) (Reply)

War Looms In Oba Obateru Akinruntan’s Household… As Sons Fights Over Company / How To Make Money From People Per Hour / My Accounts Has Been Restricted Because Of BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.