Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (317 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by plsdisvirginme: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Help
Re: Help by Sirmwill: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
You hate your father 😂😂😂

How old are you? 😂

Teni(one of Taooma's characters) once told us the age at which poor background ends
Go and watch the video

It's possible it's your Father that should hate you 😂😂
Re: Help by Jennyclay(f): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
Who cares undecided.

You will also end up like your poverty stricken dad and your children will also write this about you.

Biko, stay away from a relationship in order not to allow someone’s daughter suffer your ancestral poverty curse with you.

2 Likes

Re: Help by plsdisvirginme: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Who cares undecided.

You will also end up like your poverty stricken dad and children will also write the about you.
The last time you came to my house and bleeps you.
Your pussy was too wide and smelling.
Have you fixed it?

1 Like

Re: Help by CoronaVirusPro: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Yes I hate him so much.
Ungly, poor and useless
When I ever I see him, feel like killing him.
His mates made money, built a house and have properties for his children. yet nothing to write home about.
He is wretched and poor because he never regard and respect God the one that brought him to this world and that is why he never achieve anything in life.
How can a man like him worked for 12 years as a single man before getting married didn't build house, or buy land or property.
That 12 years he worked as a single guy, what was he doing..
12 years working as a single guy plus 23 years working as a married man was nothing to write home about.
He depended on gratuity before he can build house or send his kids to higher education .
What about if there is no gratuity

Kill him!
Re: Help by plsdisvirginme: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Kill him!
How?
Re: Help by nifemi25(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Being poor is not about if your father was poor.... If you fail.to make it in life definitely you are poor.... If you think your dad is poor cause he couldn't send you to a good school or probably build houses like you wish ...... Remember to use your tongue to count your teeth when you gets to its age ..... I would have advices you to tell your dad to use you for rituals so as to change the story of the family and to take care of your younger ones.

1 Like

Re: Help by plsdisvirginme: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
nifemi25:
Being poor is not about if your father was poor.... If you fail.to make it in life definitely you are poor.... If you think your dad is poor cause he couldn't send you to a good school or probably build houses like you wish ...... Remember to use your tongue to count your teeth when you gets to its age ..... I would have advices you to tell your dad to use you for rituals so as to change the story of the family and to take care of your younger ones.
Please sir let us use U to redeem our suffering.
Please be the sacrifice
Re: Help by CoronaVirusPro: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
How?

You can poison him or strangle him to death while sleeping.
Re: Help by plsdisvirginme: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You can poison him or strangle him to death while sleeping.
Is that how you killed your own dad?
Re: Help by Sirmwill: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Who cares undecided.

You will also end up like your poverty stricken dad and your children will also write this about you.

Biko, stay away from a relationship in order not to allow someone’s daughter suffer your ancestral poverty curse with you.

Do you have him in mind before 😂
Re: Help by CoronaVirusPro: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Is that how you killed your own dad?

But you just said you hate your dad?

Reasons why I don't like helping people. Gave you a solution and you here asking me questions.
Re: Help by ojun50(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
Na yr father
Go beg am befor he go too late
Re: Help by AskProf: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Who cares undecided.

Re: Help by AskProf: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Please sir let us use U to redeem our suffering.
Please be the sacrifice

(1) (Reply)

Most People Go On Date Without Asking These Important Questions (very Wrong) / Relationship Advice Needed / Lovely Video Of A Nigerian Man Welcoming His Wife Back To The UK After She Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.