Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

A Cyber-cafe Manager - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Cyber-cafe Manager (579 Views)

How To Make #120,000 Monthly From A Cyber Cafe Business / Setting Up A Cyber Cafe Is So Easy / Calling On Investors Interested In Owing A Cyber Cafe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cyber-cafe Manager by Nextworldnx(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2011
Hi guys, have u notice the rate at which some cafes close down due to high cost of maintaining one. You wouldnt blame them, when you have the GSM operators trying daily to out wit themselves in providing high speed browsing at reduced cost.  Suffice to say that these are reasons are why some people dont believe the cafe business is profitable anymore. I beg to differ,i have been in the cafe business for long now to know what it takes to make it profitable. Have you ever wondered why fast-food joints and resturants businesses are booming,even if we all cook in our houses? Men think “outside the box“. Cyber-cafes will  make money for a long time to come.                           Its all about packaging,and thats where i come in. If you need someone to help manage your cafe on your behalf,then you should mail me on: paygnet@gmail.com         thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Millions Of Naira Online Within Six Months / Multilinks Ev-do Fairy Used Fastest Modem / Got My Swagger In Check T-shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.