Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Where Is The Best Place For NYSC In Southwest - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Where Is The Best Place For NYSC In Southwest (891 Views)

NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? / NYSC In Oyo State: Share Your Experiences. / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place For NYSC In Southwest by Cosmos4pf: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
I will go for nysc soon, so I was wondering which state in the south west should I go to that is the best. The conditions I want you to consider includes: Rent (very important), Job opportunities, safety.

I will like to hear your opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place For NYSC In Southwest by illicit(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
If u want cool rural life, cheap food, transport, rent, girls wink Security, but be careful at night and don't go to lonely places with strangers

Osun state

Employment opportunities no too dey sha unless u wan teach

Ekiti too

Job opportunity still dey ondo pass the above two

Oyo is good too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place For NYSC In Southwest by Cosmos4pf: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
illicit:
If u want cool rural life, cheap food, transport, rent, girls wink Security, but be careful at night and don't go to lonely places with strangers

Osun state

Employment opportunities no too dey sha unless u wan teach

Ekiti too

Job opportunity still dey ondo pass the above two

Oyo is good too

Noted. Thanks
Re: Where Is The Best Place For NYSC In Southwest by prickahantas(f): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
Just avoid Ogun State.
Corper skulls account for 67.5% of their annual mined skull count.
Re: Where Is The Best Place For NYSC In Southwest by Cosmos4pf: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2023
prickahantas:
Just avoid Ogun State.
Corper skulls account for 67.5% of their annual mined skull count.

I live in Ogun state lol
Re: Where Is The Best Place For NYSC In Southwest by prickahantas(f): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2023
Cosmos4pf:

I live in Ogun state lol

Relocate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place For NYSC In Southwest by evolution4434: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2023
Re: Where Is The Best Place For NYSC In Southwest by chefremy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
Anyone has an insight on the remaining states like kwara and co? And also in terms of electricity i know osun and oyo state has that though
Re: Where Is The Best Place For NYSC In Southwest by unibenakpos(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2023
I did my ND in kwara state, and I've visited Ibadan multiple times,I reside in Lagos. I'll be going for service soon and my choice In south west will be kwara and Oyo state. I'm from Delta state and did my undergraduate in Uniben. Kwara state is a very peaceful state, low cost of living and harmony amongst it's resident. You can easily manage what ever you are making in kwara state.

While for Ibadan in Oyo state, it's closer to lagos, cost of living is relatively cheap compared to Benin city, in terms of employment, Ibadan offers a wide range of employment for different careers compared to kwara state it is also peaceful. I don't know which of the southwest state has the cheapest cost of housing but I know Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta are the most expensive I'm terms of housing so the rest should be cheaper.
Re: Where Is The Best Place For NYSC In Southwest by Cosmos4pf: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
unibenakpos:
I did my ND in kwara state, and I've visited Ibadan multiple times,I reside in Lagos. I'll be going for service soon and my choice I'm south west will be kwara and Oyo state. I'm from Delta state and did my undergraduate in Uniben. Kwara state is a very peaceful state, low cost of living and harmony amongst it's resident. You can easily manage what ever you are making in kwara state.

While for Ibadan in Oyo state, it's closer to lagos, cost of living is relatively cheap compared to Benin city, in terms of employment, Ibadan offers a wide range of employment for different careers compared to kwara state it is also peaceful. I don't know which of the southwest state has the cheapest cost of housing but I know Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta are the most expensive I'm terms of housing so the rest should be cheaper.

Thanks mate

(1) (Reply)

Delayed For Not Paying The 4k? / A Friend Send This To Me U Can Try It Too / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.