Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? (7234 Views)

They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku / Tinubu Calls For Revolution / Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by grafikii: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2011
well we can wait till 2015, i hope they present us with good options but seriously i doubt if that would ever happen because there is a long list of theives waiting thier turns to get there. lets not forget pdp is still very much around.
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by PointB: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^
Don't be bias, there are bigger thieves in ACN led by Tinubu. Your selective amnesia is the reason why no one is taking any call for revolution serious.

It's no one's fault that the man you voted for lost election. We (the majority) are proud of our performance in the last election. Wait for 2015 or hug a jump from olumo rock.
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by grafikii: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2011
bais u say? who cares about tinubu or acn, pdp is and has always been at the center i.e FG since 1999 and thats all i care about, the center. who said i voted the last time, was there a siutable candidate? guy if u r talking about bais then u shld check ur self. have ur previous posts been objective?
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by PointB: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^^
U didn't even vote! And u r here talking trash. Guy, u don't qualify to talk about revolution. So you best look for something else to talk about.
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by grafikii: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
do u just vote for voting sake? i didn't see any reliable candidate.
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by grafikii: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
if i may ask on what grounds did u vote? for ethnic reasons am sure, do u call that responsible voting. nonesense
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by grafikii: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2011
my most patrotic point b pls explain the rational behind the fuel susidy removal
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by igbo2011(m): 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
There should be an occupy lagos or abuja. Until the politicians give back the money to the people.
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by Yeske2(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
I would be glad to join the revolution but most Nigerians are too bigoted at least on NL for me to believe it would be effective
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by ebere1712: 6:23am On Oct 24, 2011
I would only join a revolution that would guarantee igboland total independence and/or autonomy. If not I will wait until Nigeria self-destructs. Which is not far away.
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 24, 2011
Revolution indeed.

You mean with the murders in the North, noisemakers in the wild East and silent onlookers in the West?
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by grafikii: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2011
well said igbo, point b answer the susidy question or better still ask ur superior beaf to answer me oo. i dey wait
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by CyberG: 7:59am On Oct 24, 2011
A lot of farsighted people warned Nigerians not to vote the retarded cadaver Gooflock Jonzerthan but Nigerians loved his fresh air. Well now yall stuck with it. Forget what you will tell your kids cos even the kids will see how useless and mentally lazy Nigerians are! Well, am glad we vote real leaders here not bangers like your zombie president. I hope visas are canceled so you can't escape from your self-imposed punishment to another country. Fresh shaite! LOL
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by grafikii: 8:27am On Oct 24, 2011
ouch harsh words
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by PointB: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2011
grafikii:

well said igbo, point b answer the susidy question or better still ask your superior beaf to answer me oo. i dey wait

my position on the subsidy issue is well articulated in many postd. I dont need to repeat myself again. You can check:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-778574.0.html
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by PointB: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2011
CyberG:

A lot of farsighted people warned Nigerians not to vote the slow cadaver Gooflock Jonzerthan but Nigerians loved his fresh air. Well now yall stuck with it. Forget what you will tell your kids cos even the kids will see how useless and mentally lazy Nigerians are! Well, am glad we vote real leaders here not bangers like your zombie president. I hope visas are canceled so you can't escape from your self-imposed punishment to another country. Fresh shaite! LOL

The same far sighted people who would rather vote for a murderer, bigoted old perpetual loser - Ayatollah Mohammadu Bin Buhari, who knows next to nothing about democracy and rule of law. No way! Buhari belongs to the gulag! And your 'far-sighted' people are grossly overrated - they are myopic at best, thank goodness we did not listen to them.
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by eghost247(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2011
[size=17pt]We elect our leaders if it was a dictatorship perhaps yes doubt if such will ever happen in Nigeria though[/size]
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by eros(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2011
Sadly there can never be a revolution in Nigeria. Most Nigerians will never risk their lives for the future of their children, but would rather kill them for money rituals. The average Nigerian loves life so much, that he is willing to die a pauper.

But i will gladly join in a revolution if one starts now. We need to get rid of those thieving bast.ards at Abuja
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by eghost247(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2011
eros:

Sadly there can never be a revolution in Nigeria. Most Nigerians will never risk their lives for the future of their children, but would rather kill them for money rituals. The average Nigerian loves life so much, that he is willing to die a pauper.

But i will gladly join in a revolution if one starts now. We need to get rid of those thieving bast.ards at Abuja

[size=8
14pt][/size]
Well Said
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by Greeties: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2011
Welcome to Guys!!!!!!!!!!111
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by guente02(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2011
it cant be possible in nigeria.
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by toboy: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2011
lol revolution ke!! which people will fight for the revolution? the igbos together with the yorubas?
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by CuteTj(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2011
I have informed my parents and my older siblings that if the planned subsidy removal is implemented then i'll be going to Abuja to protest. Its only the House of Asssemblies/Representatives & Senate that have the powers to impeach an elected official but with our revolution we will impeach all our leaders that are imposing hardship on us despite having plenty to go round. I do not fear death nor gunshot wounds. Our own REVOLUTION will start soon, pls be prepared!!
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by auwal87(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2011
Better join boko haram  grin
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by grafikii: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2011
cute Tj thats the spirit, let get up and save our nation, 7000 abandoned projects due to corruption, yes we will remove subsidy to fill some more corrupt pockects from our little incomes
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by PointB: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2011
[size=18pt]We will start with an 'Occupy Lagos' protest to ensure that Bola Tinubu refunds all the money he stole from Lagos state treasury (with the active connivance of Governor Raji Fashola). After that we will organise 'Occupy Abuja' protest, to ensure that Mohammadu Buhari is sent to jail for inciting the murder of youth corpers and other innocent Nigerians post election.

Those are worthy revolution Nigeria needs.

[/size]
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by juman(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2011
guente02:

it cant be possible in nigeria.

Its possible.

It will happen if the elected leaders continuously fail to deliver there will be a point people will violently rise up against them.
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by grafikii: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2011
how many times will i teach u that lagos is not the of government, heh point b
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2011
Revolution? Dearie, this is Nigeria, it wont happen, no one wants to die. And I am too young to be dust. The revolution we need is for our heart and conscience.
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by grafikii: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2011
seat of government
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by grafikii: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2011
and how do we achieve dat of d heart n concience
Re: Would You Join A Nigerian Revolution? by PointB: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2011
grafikii:

how many times will i teach u that lagos is not the of government, heh point b

be focus friend, where did I mention seat of government, let alone in the same breath with Lagos, eh, fake teacher?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Stella Odua's Son Who Died Yesterday / Jibril Walid: PDP Will Send APC Packing In 2023 / Abia APC: I Recommend Chief Emenike For Psychiatric Examination – Rep Onuigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.