Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Nigeria To Export Petrol In 2024 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Export Petrol In 2024 (493 Views)

How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? / FG Removes Electricity Subsidy Quietly, Petrol In Phases / NNPC To Nigerians: Avoid Panic Buying, We Have 1.7bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Export Petrol In 2024 by shimolv: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Re: Nigeria To Export Petrol In 2024 by accordadoga26(f): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
It's possible
Re: Nigeria To Export Petrol In 2024 by accordadoga26(f): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hehehe

It's POssible with Ashiwju.

Make I use headless mob slogan
Re: Nigeria To Export Petrol In 2024 by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
Anoda one... Like the audio reduction of cement price Nigeria will begin to export audio petrol in 2024. The worst leaders in the world are found in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria To Export Petrol In 2024 by EKONGKING: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
ok .
Re: Nigeria To Export Petrol In 2024 by Jostoman: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
Them don go watch Peter obi Interview on arise tv. I dont even know why Peter obi went for that interview.
Re: Nigeria To Export Petrol In 2024 by jetwonder(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
grin
Scammers!
Embattled Government!!!
Re: Nigeria To Export Petrol In 2024 by Obiedun(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jostoman:
Them don go watch Peter obi Interview on arise tv. I dont even know why Peter obi went for that interview.
Which Obi? Keep quiet! You no defend saddiq again?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Export Petrol In 2024 by Jostoman: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
Obiedun:
Which Obi? Keep quiet! You no defend saddiq again?
keep quiet cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria To Export Petrol In 2024 by JagabanB: 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Anoda one... Like the audio reduction of cement price Nigeria will begin to export audio petrol in 2024. The worst leaders in the world are found in Nigeria.
Reduction in cement price is not the duty of the government, but I don't expect the mob to understand.
They are called mobs for a reason and the company won't force ur fellow Obidents to sell to u at lower price.
The will sell to them at that price, if u like, go to BUA factory and buy.
Re: Nigeria To Export Petrol In 2024 by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
JagabanB:

Reduction in cement price is not the duty of the government, but I don't expect the mob to understand.
They are called mobs for a reason and the company won't force ur fellow Obidents to sell to u at lower price.
The will sell to them at that price, if u like, go to BUA factory and buy.

Thank God i've never been an Obi supporter so ur senseless propaganda can't hold me on that one. B4 u show ur stupidity here tell me what nd who's responsible for the astronomical increase in prices of goods nd services in Nigeria. Is it not bad government policies that's increasing the cost of production of goods nd services that's in turn leading to increase in prices of finished goods? Do u think BUA will use 4k naira to produce one bag of cement only to sell it at 3.5k naira just to prove that Tinubu is working without government subsidy in that sector?
Re: Nigeria To Export Petrol In 2024 by Sirianese: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
shimolv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFPzaruOu8I

You mean 2124, when Farouk Tinumbloo (a descendant of the cerebral politician who built Nigeria from scratch) is the Autarch in charge of Niggerland
Re: Nigeria To Export Petrol In 2024 by JagabanB: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Thank God i've never been an Obi supporter so ur senseless propaganda can't hold me on that one. B4 u show ur stupidity here tell me what nd who's responsible for the astronomical increase in prices of goods nd services in Nigeria. Is it not bad government policies that's increasing the cost of production of goods nd services that's in turn leading to increase in prices of finished goods? Do u think BUA will use 4k naira to produce one bag of cement only to sell it at 3.5k naira just to prove that Tinubu is working without government subsidy in that sector?
And some u think u are wise when u believe BUA uses 4k to produce a bag of cement?
Many of u make ur life about politics from 4 years to 4 years and u keep suffering while the politician keep cashing out.
Góvèrñment don't determine price in Nigeria, no d mumu urself.
Can u explain why a bag of sachet water is sold for #150-#200 in the core north and it's sold for close to #500 in the south?
Can you?
Can u explain why people buy a drink like fearless for #250-#300 in some part of the country and it's almost or more than double in another part of the country?
Tell me it's góvèrñment again, ur fellow citizens are ripping u apart, I know so many businesses in the south making gain of over 150% on a particular goods and services yet u blame the government and they hide behind ur blame and keep ripping u apart.
Re: Nigeria To Export Petrol In 2024 by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2023
JagabanB:

And some u think u are wise when u believe BUA uses 4k to produce a bag of cement?
Many of u make ur life about politics from 4 years to 4 years and u keep suffering while the politician keep cashing out.
Góvèrñment don't determine price in Nigeria, no d mumu urself.
Can u explain why a bag of sachet water is sold for #150-#200 in the core north and it's sold for close to #500 in the south?
Can you?
Can u explain why people buy a drink like fearless for #250-#300 in some part of the country and it's almost or more than double in another part of the country?
Tell me it's góvèrñment again, ur fellow citizens are ripping u apart, I know so many businesses in the south making gain of over 150% on a particular goods and services yet u blame the government and they hide behind ur blame and keep ripping u apart.

B4 u keep blabbing, what was the cost of producing a bag of satchet water in 2020 nd what's the cost now? I don't even want to take u back to 2011
Re: Nigeria To Export Petrol In 2024 by Depriest2020: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2023
It's good to dream.
Re: Nigeria To Export Petrol In 2024 by JagabanB: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

B4 u keep blabbing, what was the cost of producing a bag of satchet water in 2020 nd what's the cost now? I don't even want to take u back to 2011
I can take u back to prices of goods and services in 1999 if u want.
I guess u were not even aware of ur own existence in 1999 talk more of the economics u think u know so much now.

(1) (Reply)

SIM Versus Wike: How Abuja Will React / Madman Advising Peter Obi And LP On How Election Was Rigged in SE / Atiku Would Have Lost Even Without Obi Running

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.