Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair (6491 Views)

INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking / Deji Adeyanju: Nigerian Govt Will Soon Release Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho / Fg’ll Complete Ongoing, Abandoned Projects, Says Fashola (2) (3) (4)

Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by Angelfrost(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2023
Paraman:
Government no release how they spend money... You will wail

Government wan release how they disbursed the money now... You're still wailing

Chai!!

Maybe you have forgotten what Tinubu himself vomited during campaign... Let me help your short memory:

"Na Statistics we go chop?!!"

The government can release or withhold records... It means nothing. An average needs results! I can't stress this enough.

My former boss always said... "Explaining the process is great, but without positive results (profits), you have done NOTHING. This is business! Don't explain why you failed, sort yourself out and produce results."

I live by such words everyday... You should demand more from those you elected.

Call me wailer from now till your childish brain is satisfied... It doesn't affect me. It won't change the reality staring at everyone.

You insulted people, calling them wailers for 8 years under Buhari... Where did it end?!! What improved in the nation?!!.

Let's quit such childishness abeg.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2023
This guy looks like an antichrist
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by aviara: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2023
In about 6 months the naira has been devalued by 89%, businesses are shutting down and companies are downsizing. The inflation rate is so high such that alot of families can't feed. Poverty level and suffering in the country is on the increase. Of what use is forged statistical figures to the plight of the common man on the street?
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by BoldBrainz(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2023
Angelfrost:

Whether you wail or grandstand, or paint black white, it doesn't matter.

See ehn... Las las, you either produce the goods or keep coming up with excuses.

Buhari did the latter for 8 years... Now, Tinubu has clearly continued from where his predecessor stopped.

Both those you call wailers/losers and those calling themselves winners/patriots will equally enjoy or suffer the fallout of the policies of those in power.

The sun and the rain don't selectively fall on people based on their characters.

For me, as a neutral in all these, I am yet to see even a tiny semblance of progress from the past calamitous 8 years of Buhari... I have no business sugarcoating the truth.

It's what it is!

In my habitual midnight research, I stumbled on a piece of news last night that this government has been able to pay off a certain 2billion dollar debt owed to China and India, and has equally serviced another loan with almost a billion dollars.

I don't know the veracity of the claim as I had other interests in mind and didn't bother to dig it further for more details. But if it is true, that would be something to at least cheer for. Our debts are suffocating us to the marrow.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by hush15: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2023
Paraman:

It seems a lot of people just want to complain no matter what the government do

On the link below, people wailed and mocked the government for not been able to account for the money saved from the fuel subsidy

https://www.nairaland.com/7856692/where-money-saved-tuc-asks

Now wey government wan release how the money saved as been disbursed, some people are already wailing on this thread.

Can you blame the citizens, so many lies and propaganda, has been emitted from APC that whatever reports or documents is strongly doubted.

Even the so called President once said during his campaigns and I quote, "Na Statistics we go chop". So if the enforced president doesn't believe in numbers and reports, but what to present same, how are citizens sure he is presenting something credible even more especially everything about him is mysterious.

What is worse is of all the work they claim to have done and revenue to have generated, there is no correlation between the so call progress on paper and quality of life or living standard of the citizens. So the hard is bur a mirage only illusionist can create, not real. So don't blame people for their reactions.

As you lay your bed, na so you guy sleep on top am and that's precisely the case of a party that's built on selfish, greedy and deceitful interests.

Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by aviara: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2023
How do you measure the performance of a government? Is it by savings? Is it by revenue generation? Is it by sharing money to the various tiers of government and the politicians?

Well, measuring performance of government encompasses all the above but the true measure of a performing government is how well it has improved the standard of living of the citizens, reduce unemployment by creating jobs, building a vibrant economy with a stronger currency, attract foreign direct investment, creating enabling environment for businesses to thrive.

So what can we actually say this government has achieved in 6 months?
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by Paraman: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2023
Angelfrost:

Maybe you have forgotten what Tinubu himself vomited during campaign... Let me help your short memory:

"Na Statistics we go chop?!!"

The government can release or withhold records... It means nothing. An average needs results! I can't stress this enough.

My former boss always said... "Explaining the process is great, but without positive results (profits), you have done NOTHING. This is business! Don't explain why you failed, sort yourself out and produce results."

I live by such words everyday... You should demand more from those you elected.

Call me wailer from now till your childish brain is satisfied... It doesn't affect me. It won't change the reality staring at everyone.

You insulted people, calling them wailers for 8 years under Buhari... Where did it end?!! What improved in the nation?!!.

Let's quit such childishness abeg.
Government no release how the money saved from oil subsidy has been spent, people like you will wail

Government wan release how the money is spent now, una still dey wail

Maybe your wailing will make Nigeria develop sha.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by immortalmortal: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2023
They should release expenditures too
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by Angelfrost(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

In my habitual midnight research, I stumbled on a piece of news last night that this government has been able to pay off a certain 2billion dollar debt owed to China and India, and has equally serviced another loan with almost a billion dollars.

I don't know the veracity of the claim as I had other interests in mind and didn't bother to dig it further for more details. But if it is true, that would be something to at least cheer for. Our debts are suffocating us to the marrow.

That's a very huge "IF".

Here is another reality check... Even if 80% of our creditors decide to write off our debts today, what is the assurance that these dull leaders won't triple the debt profile in 2 leadership cycles?!!!

Nigerians must learn by force, even the uneducated amongst us, including the unfortunate bigots... That Leadership is no one's birthright, and it is distinctively different from winning elections.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by Harmless1b(m): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2023
SOON kīll una dere
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by Angelfrost(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2023
Paraman:
Government no release how the money saved from oil subsidy has been spent, people like you will wail

Government wan release how the money is spent now, una still dey wail

Maybe your wailing will make Nigeria develop sha.

No, wailing won't make Nigeria develop...!

It is sugarcoating lies and self-deceit along with sycophancy that will move Nigeria forward... That's why Buhari succeeded far better than Jonathan and Obasanjo combined.

Do have a nice day.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2023
Paraman:

On the link below, people wailed and mocked the government for not been able to account for the money saved from the fuel subsidy

Now wey government wan release how the money saved as been disbursed, some people are already wailing on this thread.

Na Statistics we go chop? Tinubu, 2022
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by aviara: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I can tell you for free that this piece of information is a lie. This government in 6 months has almost incurred the same debt level of Buhari in 8 years. A dollar is about N1,000 as we speak, a kg of cooking gas is over N1,000, a litre of fuel is N650 with a likely increase in pump price anytime from now. Honestly, there are no signs that Tinubu will do better than.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by BoldBrainz(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2023
Angelfrost:

That's a very huge "IF".

Here is another reality check... Even if 80% of our creditors decide to write off our debts today, what is the assurance that these dull leaders won't triple the debt profile in 2 leadership cycles?!!!

Nigerians must learn by force, even the uneducated amongst us, including the unfortunate bigots... That Leadership is no one's birthright, and it is distinctively different from winning elections.

I am literally tired of complaining about our societal ills, so I mostly just read through the slew of bad news these days, satiate my eyes with the retinue of comments on nairaland and elsewhere, then return to my hustle.

We seem to be a country that is proficient at making all the wrong choices, only to rue the situation with all the right words afterwards.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by Khastro(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2023
I hope they will not shift revenues from a dark source and claim it is from subsidy savings.
The economy of petroleum in Nigeria is very deep, and highly secretive.
Well, until they release this report, we wait
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by me4323753: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2023
omo
make i do dey go Japan 🇯🇵
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by Matrixoba: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2023
How has the "saved" money impacted the lives of the common man. Truth be said, people are REALLY suffering. Let's not deceive ourselves. Things are worse and it seems that they would get worse.
Was this how it was in the inglorious years of past administrations? Next level to renewed hope looks really bad.
Paraman:

Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by BoldBrainz(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2023
aviara:

I can tell you for free that this piece of information is a lie. This government in 6 months has almost incurred the same debt level of Buhari in 8 years. A dollar is about N1,000 as we speak, a kg of cooking gas is over N1,000, a litre of fuel is N650 with a likely increase in pump price anytime from now. Honestly, there are no signs that Tinubu will do better than.

I am very privy to all of these details. I make it a point of duty to stay adequately informed at all times. But what can we do differently as the citizenry? Even your efforts at spelling out bad governance is outrightly demonised by proponents of the government in power, despite how telling these negativities are to all and sundry.

This country sincerely has no business being an entity.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by Angelfrost(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I am literally tired of complaining about our societal ills, so I mostly just read through the slew of bad news these days, satiate my eyes with the retinue of comments on nairaland and elsewhere, then return to my hustle.

We seem to be a country that is proficient at making all the wrong choices, only to rue the situation with all the right words afterwards.

Your last paragraph just summarized Nigeria's state in the last 10 years.

Yeah, you are right about taking the fifth on these things for the sake of one's mental health.

Like I told someone earlier... The only help God can render is not to make Nigeria better, but help the few wise ones survive and thrive in Nigeria.

It's now officially Survival of the Financially Fittest.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by Sunmolar(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2023
Favor369:
Let's hope for a better Tomorrow
What you do with today is the result you get tomorrow
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by aviara: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2023
The government should release money saved from oil subsidy in the past 6 months they should also release the amount borrowed in 6 months and also release statistical figures of inflation and standard of living of Nigerians and other economic metrics in the past 6 months.

It is possible we are saving money for politicians to loot while the citizens groan in abject poverty because that appears to be the reality on ground. Only a sycophant will claim this government has done well in the past 6 months
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by Paraman: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2023
Matrixoba:
How has the "saved" money impacted the lives of the common man. Truth be said, people are REALLY suffering. Let's not deceive ourselves. Things are worse and it seems that they would get worse.
Was this how it was in the inglorious years of past administrations? Next level to renewed hope looks really bad.
Government no explain how they spend the money... Una go wail

Government wan explain how they spend the money... Una go still wail

I will see how una wailing will turn Nigeria to Dubai
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by aviara: 9:58am On Oct 11, 2023
I still tell people that PDP as a party may have their shortfalls but in my opinion they did very well terms of managing economy. For 16 years they were able to keep the dollar at less than N200. APC has failed woefully I this regards so far. A good economy is not achieved by propaganda but by sound blend of fiscal and monetary policies.

Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by blowjohn(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2023
What is our business with revenue report?
Bring down the damn fuel price!!!!!!!!
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by duketerry22(m): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2023
This has no benefit to us when will these guys get it that Nigerians wanna see results? Not talk n talk with reports. Arw thosnreporta reflecting the current realities? Or it's their way of saying 'see onwe shared the money if it didn't work that's not our fault'
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by jojothaiv(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2023
Abeggggggiiii.....
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by tonesky(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2023
How does it concern an grin average poor Nigerian? Does it take dollar to 197/dollar where it was in 2015?
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by Khyrvxjzy: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2023
Ofunaofu:
"na releasing the 6-month revenue report we go chop"

How has it impacted on the lives of ordinary Nigerians

go join politics
nothing for poor man
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2023
Majority of u people complaining and crying here na the same people wey matched out to vote for those criminals...

Make Una continue wailing....

Una never see anything...
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by MT: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2023
dre11:
•Says NURPC failed to meet target

https://sunnewsonline.com/subsidy-removal-fgll-soon-release-6-month-report-of-revenues-rmafc-chair/

Only if these evil governors are willing to think out of the box and develop their states. Monthly allocations going to the states are pure waste but sadly that's what the constitution prescribes.

The citizens are fixated on FG and excusing their state governors.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by aliscomonaj: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2023
We don't want reoort, bring back subsidy.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair by Joshcoli(m): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hunger dey kill people una still wan quote statistic, shebi na una say who statistic epp ..

God will punish all of you

Kogi Guber: SDP Alleges Plot To Burn Down INEC Office / Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy / SPANCO BPO Services Ltd Employees Spill Into The Streets........in Ibadan.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52